Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally a date

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Finally a date Empty
PostSubject: Finally a date   Finally a date Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:19 am

He took her to a simple restaurant. They got a table and when they sat down the waiter brought them menus. He ordered some pasta to himself and some chocolate cake as dessert. He gave his menu to the waiter and waited for Laura to order.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Finally a date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a date   Finally a date Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:53 am

Laura sat down, looking at Adam as she smiled. Before she ordered some lasagna for her. She then looked at Adam, she was blushing as she was smiling, "W-When did you think about this?" She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Finally a date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a date   Finally a date Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:57 am

He took a sip of his water, and smiled at her. "Just now actually." He put his glass down. "You don't like this?"

Last edited by Music Meister on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Finally a date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a date   Finally a date Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Laura shook her head, "No, I love this. It just surprised me..Thank you for bringing me." She said, smiling as she sipped her tea. She looked back at him as she smiled. Her hand went through her black hair.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Finally a date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a date   Finally a date Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:13 pm

He smiled. "You are welcome. I just thought that since we never went to one, so I thought how about now. We finally have some time to ourselves." He reached his hand over the table to her hand, and squeesed it softly. "I love your hair, it's so beautifull."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Finally a date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a date   Finally a date Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Laura smiled, "I love you." She said, smiling more a he complimented her hair, "Favorite feature?" She asked, laughing softly when she saw a little smirk.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Finally a date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a date   Finally a date Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:22 pm

He smirked, and laughed softly. "Well yes. That and your green eyes." He caressed her hand.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Finally a date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a date   Finally a date Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:27 pm

Laura smiled, squeezing his hand, "I love your caring personality..And your gingered hair." She said, smiling softly at him. She got up, leaning over as she gave him a quick kiss. And when she pulled away, the food was here. Laura started to eat, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Finally a date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a date   Finally a date Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:35 pm

They started to eat slowly, occasionally having a small conversation about food or other stuff. The waiter came to gettheir plates and asked if they had enjoyed the meal. He nodded to the waiter who left and came back with their desserts. He cut a piece of his chocolate cake and took a bite. He then cut her one piece, and held it out for her. "Taste, it's really good." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Finally a date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a date   Finally a date Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Laura smiled, leaning forward as she took the piece in her mouth. She made a face that showed it was good, "Mmm, tastes good." She said, leaning back, her green eyes looking at him. Laura smiled at him, "I really enjoyed this.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Finally a date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a date   Finally a date Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:51 pm

They shared the cake, enjoying their time together. When the waiter came to clean out and brought the check. He paid for it and left a good tip for the waiter. They got up and left. "Want to go shopping?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Finally a date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a date   Finally a date Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:54 pm

Laura looked at him, "Up to you." She said, smiling softly, "I could just walk with you and be happy." She said, grabbing his hand as she walked close by his side.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Finally a date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a date   Finally a date Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:59 pm

He smiled gently at her. "Lets see if we can find a gift or something for you. Okay? Just look around." He led her through shops and boutiques. They arrived to the mall. "See anything you like?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Finally a date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a date   Finally a date Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:05 pm

Laura nodded, blushing as he said that, "Okay." She said, she walked with him. Her eyes stopped at a lonely little white rose, surrounded by red roses. Her eyes stayed glued on it..

It reminded her, of herself..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Finally a date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a date   Finally a date Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:10 pm

He followed her gaze, to see the roses. He smiled slightly and went to buy it. "There you go, a snow white rose for you. Now it's not lonely anymore." He said making the rose kiss her nose before giving it to her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Finally a date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a date   Finally a date Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:24 pm

Laura's eyes widened, looking up at him as she smiled, laughing softly as he made the rose kiss her. She took it gently from him.

A lady looked at the couple, "Would you like me to dry it for you two? So it could stay beautiful forever? No charge."

Laura saw Adam nod, which made her blush as she smiled. When the lady was done, she brought it out. The rose was now in a little glass box. She gave it to Laura..

Laura's eyes were wide, smiling softly at the rose, her eyes looked up at Adam. Her eyes telling him everything..

She truly loved him..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Finally a date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a date   Finally a date Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:29 pm

He smiled at her. "Now take good care of it." He thanked the lady, as they walked away. "What would you like to do next?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Finally a date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a date   Finally a date Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:31 pm

Laura smiled, "I will." She said, walking out after saying thank you. She looked up at him, "I just wanna be with you.." Laura whispered, "I love you, and thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Finally a date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a date   Finally a date Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:51 pm

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close as they walked. "I love you too, and you're welcome." They walked in silence for a while. "Should we just walk home? We could make some hot chocolate when we get there."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Finally a date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a date   Finally a date Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Laura nodded, "I'd like that." She said, smiling as her head rested against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally a date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a date   Finally a date Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally a date
Page 1 of 1