Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Pietro got the poor girl to his room and laid her down on his bed. he took of her cape and laid it down over her. He then covered her with his blankets. He would have to find her some clothes but he didn't know were any of the woman here slept and he couldn't start going into random rooms he would probably get himself killed if he tried to steal clothes from that Super Woman Circe had mentions.

He positioned his chair near the door, so he could guard the door and keep an eye on the beauty in his bed.

Crap!! I have a hot naked girl laying in my bed and I'll be damned but I have to be a GENTLEMAN! Pietro slapped his forehead with the heal of his head.

Last edited by Quicksilver on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Brenna's world blurred into a weirdo color fixture, there was reds and yellows and blues in her mind. The blob kept presenting himself as Superman. She didn't know what a Superman was, but it sounded nice and familiar, "Superman..." she murmured out in her morphine induced sleep, which she was slowly coming out up.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Pietro hear a soft moan come from his blankets. He saw some movement and moved to go to her side.

Before getting there though he moved his chair to press against the door. That chair would hopefully trip up anyone that tried to get in, and give him ample warning.

Peitro then got to the bed. He made sure to not get to close to her face. He didn't want to startle her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:29 pm

Laura heard there were new people in the brotherhood. She walked to a random room, knocking on it, "Um hello..Is anybody in there?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Pietro looked between the door and the girl. He turned and decided to get the door first. The girl in the bed would need a minute.

When Pietro got to the door and moved the chair. He opened the door a little to see a girl with long dark hair.

He made sure that the door was not open enough for her to see into the room.

"Hello?" Pietro tried to be casual and polite. He didn't know if he could trust this girl to not hurt the lady in his bed.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:53 pm

Brenna rolled over, her arms hitting softness. Her eyes barely opened, the light was too strong so she closed them once more. She made a noise, wondering. This room was different from where the two men had her. She looked around, barely moving her head. She didn't see the nice Scarecrow man, she felt a little worried but felt that she didn't need to. He probably left for an important reason.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:56 pm

Laura looked at the man, clearly not knowing him, "Um, I'm Laura and I heard there were new people here..So, I just wanted to say hello." She said, not knowing why the man was keeping the door a little opened.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Pietro's eyes darted from side to side. He debated trusting this women. He needed help. He couldn't trust many hear. The only people he had met were Mystique, who he knew he couldn't trust, Circe who might help if she was feeling generous, and Harley, who was probably still in the basement, standing over her Ex or current depending on her mood, and the skinny guy with the gun.

He had no choose.

"Ok, this is going to be kind of weird considering we don't know each other but I could really use your help. I'm Pietro by the way." He moved to the side to usher the woman in.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Brenna heard people talking, she stayed still not recognizing either voice.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Laura tilted her head, "What do you need help with?" She asked, walking in as she stopped when she saw a naked girl. Her eyes narrowed at him, "I'm not helping out your sexual desires." She crossed her arms, before she realized that the girl wasn't there for sex, "Um..scratch that. What has happened?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:27 pm

"I don't know all the details but from what I understand she used to be a hero named Batman. She was apparently experimented on. Harley told me if she stayed were she was she would have been raped or killed, or both. I got her out but she needs clothes and I don't know were the Hero's live to get her there. I might not be the greatest guy but I draw the line at hurting women that don't try to hurt me first. And I will have you know that my sexual desires were taken care of before I got here a few hours ago and right before I saved her," he pointed to his bed, "a few minutes ago."

He gave her a look of indignation.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:35 pm

Brenna quickly pushed herself up, speaking quickly, "You know who Batman is?" She said quickly, the Joker said that Batman was make believe, but he also told her that she was a villain. And all sorts of crazy stuff. She noticed that the woman and the man were looking at her funny. She looked down and noticed she wasn't wearing anything like the others were. She stayed in that position, confused beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Laura listened to him, having her hands on her hips. She nodded, before her eyes narrowed, "I didn't need to know that, thank you. And, I can help with the clothes part if you want." She asked, looking back to the batman, "So, she used to be a..man..?" Laura asked, looking at him again. She jumped when she saw the woman woke up.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:49 pm

"Ok, first, you," Pietro pointed at the girl on the bed, "cover up, I am try to be a gentleman with a beautiful naked woman in my bed I do not need temptation. Two," he turned to the woman standing next to him, "That would be very helpful. Thank you very much. Third," he turned back to the girl on bed, "no I personal don't know a thing about him, never heard of him, but I have a credible source about him for latter."
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Brenna's shoulders fell when he said he didn't know. She had completely missed the earlier part about covering up. She looked at them both, "But who are you?" She asked looking at the both of them.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Laura looked at the woman, grabbing a blanket. She covered her, "Be right back." She said, walking out of the room. She got some clothes that would fit her. She walked to the girl, giving her the clothes, "Here you go....Umm..What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:17 pm

Pietro took a calming breath. He gave the new girl a great full look. He was so glade she had covered his guest. That could just be awkward if he had to do it.

He stayed standing as the girl in his bed started to put the other girls' top on.

"I'm Pietro. I'm pretty new here, only a few hours actually and most of that time was with a lovely blond clown girl in the Med Lab, so asking me for anything really in-depth won't be helpful." Pietro explained.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:26 pm

She took a breath, letting the other girl dress herself. She swallowed when the girl was done, "I keep having these... weird images in my head and I have no idea what they mean." Brenna looked at the both of them, "My name is Brenna..." she decided to believe the Scarecrow man, instead of the lying sickly pale man. Her bright blue eyes looked at them, hoping for answers. Pietro was out of the question but the other girl was not.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Laura nodded, "Nice to meet you, Brenna, I'm Laura." She nodded, smiling at her before she looked at Pietro, "Nice to meet you,
and you said she needs to go to the heroes place?" She said, looking at her, "You look good by the way, glad I gave you those clothes." Laura smiled, laughing softly, before looking back at the blonde, "I know where Xaiver is at."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:48 pm

"Yeah, from what Harley told me this girl is a hero, you are a hero," he said to the girl in the bed, "and now that you don't know what is going even if you were a villain it would still be safer for you there. Hero's are less likely to take advantage of a beautiful, vulnerable woman." Pietro turned to Laura. "I'll drive, you lead the way." Pietro opened the door, and looked out side his room. He didn't want Brenna to run into anyone on the way out if he could help it.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Brenna went along with what was happening, she was confused, "Excuse me, but does anyone wanna..." Brenna stopped talking, it was clear the others thought they knew what was best for her so she let the tell her where to go.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Laura stopped, looking at Brenna, "You can talk, I'm not going to force you to stop talking, or go anywhere.." She said politely.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:25 pm

Pietro heard Laura's comment about making Brenna go.

"Look you don't have to stay there forever but it will be safe. If you want to come back when you have your memory then that is no skin of my nose, but I know Villain. My father was all for the genocide of the human race if it meant Mutants would take over, and he didn't have nice henchmen. I would hear all kinds of stories about how they would rape women all the time. And that was when I was 5 to 10. Hero's might be stuck-up, but they won't let anyone hurt you if they can help it. Please just trust me?"

Pietro looked at Brenna pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Brenna didn't understand what rape was and it showed clearly on her face, "I'll go... but will someone be able to tell me what a Batman is where we are going?" She said as she was pushed out the door.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:33 pm

"I don't know..I'm sorry, but, maybe the people at Xavier could explain it to you..I'm not the same universe as them..So, Batman has no clue to me." She then looked at Pietro, "I'm from his Universe." She said, pointing to him, remembering how he talked about mutants. Her eyes then looked at Brenna, "And rape is something you don't want..It's where someone takes advantage of you, sexually."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna   

Back to top Go down

Meeting Batma.. I mean Brenna
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next