Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forgive me?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Laura walked to the garden, stopping when she heard a motorcycle being tampered with. Her eyes widened, running to the garage fast. Stopping when she saw Logan..

He's back!?

"Logan!?" She asked, hoping it was really him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:03 pm

Logan was glad that Kara brought his bike back up to the mansion, it gave him a chance to work on it while Kara continued to recover. She had told him about how she couldn't stay in the cabin by herself after he disappeared, which he couldn't blame her, nor was he going to let her move back to the cabin until she was healed enough.

When he heard his named called, he stopped what he was doing.

He knew that voice...

He turned his head and standing in the entrance to the garage was Laura. He gave her a look over. He sighed. "What do you want, kid?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:06 pm

Laura stood there, her eyes widened, "Y-You got out of that man's clutches.." She said, before walking closer to him. Stopping when she saw how nice the bike was fixed up. Her eyes softened as she looked down, looking back up at him, "H-How, how were you able to escape the darkness?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:10 pm

Logan stood up and grabbed a rag to wipe the grease off his hands. "I didn't get out of it by myself..." He stated.

"I was under his control for a bit... Kara got me out of it by giving me a good kick to the head..." He stated, smirking at little.

"What's happened to you?" He asked, nodding his head at her. She was really off and kept stuttering...
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Laura eyes widened more, hearing how Kara got him out, "I'm glad she was able to.." She said, before looking immediately away when he asked her the question, "I-.." She looked at the bike, "I'm sorry for what I did to your room, and bike. I'm sorry for how I've been treating you.." Laura said, before looking back up at him, hoping he wouldn't see there was so much more then just that.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Logan sighed. "What's wrong?" He asked, knowing something had to break her for her to apologize.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Laura looked up at him, "I'm a weapon again. That man who pulled you into darkness..He..He made me his weapon. And, I...If I disobey his order..The man I care about, he gets hurt. And..I.." She put her hands over her face, "I don't know what to do..I almost killed Kara's cousin...And..Logan...I need you...I need my big brother back.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:39 pm

"Come here." Logan said, tossing the rag onto the bike and opening his arms up for her.

She ran into his arms and he wrapped them around her, hugging her. "Told you, you would always have a family here..." He said, softly, rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:42 pm

Laura looked at him, running to hug him immediately. She felt herself cry into his chest, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry for everything I've done to you..I'm sorry I abandoned you, Gambit and Jubilee..I'm sorry..I'm so sorry..I don't hate you..I just couldn't handle being by you all for a while.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Logan smiled softly. "I know, kid, I know..."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:01 pm

Laura pulled away, wiping her eyes as she looked at Logan. Before she looked down, "Do you forgive me?" She asked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:07 pm

"Yeah... I do. Now," Logan began. "Tell me what's happened. I know you better to think that this came over you in the middle of the night..."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Laura sat down, "When I tell you this, don't go to anyone...Don't attack anyone..I'm telling you this cause your like a big brother to me..Well.. technically you are..But, anyway..." She looked down at him, "Shadow King kidnapped me and experimented on me..And he made me his weapon...I disobeyed him, and he blinded the man I care about..And he has been getting hurt by me a lot lately..We finally had the drama end..But, I don't know how long it'll last.." She said, looking back up to him, knowing he would want to know the other part, "And the man I love has a multiple disorder problem..Who calls himself Anthony..and he...he raped me..And just tortured me..And one time he drugged me and brought me to this abandoned factory and kept me there for four days..And he stabbed me in the eye, almost damaging my eye."

Laura looked at his expression, "Don't go after him..please."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:40 pm

"I should." Logan growled. "You know damn well I should..." He looked at Laura and sighed. "I can't promise you anything. When I see Shadow King next time, he's dead no matter what." He stated. "And, if I find out who this guy is that you say you love, he better not do anything to you again, or else I will go after him."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:47 pm

Laura looked at him, looking down as she played with her hands. She listened to him, understanding him. She nodded, "I understand, Logan.." She said, looking at him, "Anyway..did you see James?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:52 pm

"Yeah... I've seen him... put him to bed last night too." Logan said, looking at his bike, not really seeing it. He shook his head after a moment. "I still can't believe I got a kid..." He said, more to himself then to Laura as he rubbed the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:47 am

Laura walked to him, putting a hand on his shoulder, "Well believe it, his name is, James Anson Howlett." She said, laughing softly. She then looked at him, "I'm really glad you found Kara..you deserve a family, and to be happy." Laura smiled at him, before becoming serious, "I also..accept your offer to let you be my family." She said, looking at him, "It's hard not to have a family..especially when I need advice.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Logan smiled. "I'm glad to hear it..." He said, before pausing. "Now, I can do this-" He said, before rubbing his hand on her head, messing up her hair. "-and get away with it!" He said, smirking. He chuckled at her expression.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Laura raised an eyebrow, letting her eyes widened when he messed up her hair. She glared at him, narrowing her eyes as she growled, "Your so lucky you just got out of the darkness..or I would spar with you right now..And kick your ass." She said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:14 pm

Logan chuckled. "Yeah, sure, kid. Come on inside. You hungry?" He asked, picking up his tools and putting them up.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:34 pm

Laura raised her eyebrow, "Now I might not care that you got out of the darkness." She said, putting her hands on her hips, "And no, I ate before I came here." She said, before she kicked him lightly in the back, not causing him to go forward or anything, "It's nice to have you back, but, I need some training. Which is actually the second reason I came here, to see if your up for training."
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Julian looked forward seeing Laura and Logan?, "Logan?" he shouted walking towards the pair, "Wow, Logan, I didn't know you were here?" He questioned, smiling at the two. He wouldn't bring up his relationship question with Laura, he was a gentlemen. He'd wait until she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:12 pm

Logan turned around, shocked to see Julian. "How the hell did they catch you, bub?" He asked, finishing putting up his tools.

"Laura, we'll have the training session tomorrow." He said, smirking at her. "I need it too, I've been gone for five damn months." He said, with a slight growl in his tone.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:16 pm

Laura's body froze, hearing Julian's voice. Only Logan would suddenly see the pain that entered her eyes, before she suddenly put up the mask. Having her eyes seem to smile as she smiled, looking up at Julian, before looking back at Logan, "I'm up for that, and yeah..you need to strengthen up."
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:20 pm

"I'd say the exact same to you, but they didn't catch me completely." His metallic fingers points at his neck. He looked at Laura, feeling somewhat horrible for what he did, he'd hopefully not hurt her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive me?   Forgive me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgive me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: