Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reunion..?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Polaris was at the park, sitting on her bench. Stopping when she saw her Father walk up, "Hey." She said.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:47 pm

Erik sighed in relief when he saw Lorna, "Lorna, where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you!" He said as he neared her.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Polaris

Polaris

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:50 pm

"I was meeting some new friends..until...These two pyschopaths tied me up..I got away Dad, and I'm fine..I blew up the guns they pointed at me.." She said, looking down, "Sorry..I only met two nice people there.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Erik looked at with worry, "Are you all right? Where were you and why didn't you use your whistle?" He asked as he studied her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:54 pm

"Because they tied me up, and was able to use my powers to get away..If I gotten away, and wasn't able to use my powers..I would've blown the whistle..But, I got away.." She said, looking at her father.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:56 pm

He nodded slowly, "Next time let me know that you're leaving, if you're in serious danger next time I may not be able to help you." He said
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:00 pm

"Okay, sorry Dad." She said looking down, "They changed this man into a woman.." She said, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:06 pm

His eyebrows went up, "Wait who turned into a woman?" He asked as he tried not to picture Wolverine as a woman, the image was too disturbing to dwell on.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:07 pm

"A man named, Batman." She said, looking up at her father now, "And they were enjoying hearing the man's bones break..I-I couldn't believe how evil people can be.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:14 pm

Erik frowned, the name didn't ring any bells and it bothered him that someone would do something like that to a man. "Do you know if he's all right?" He asked as he tried not to let relief show on his face if Wolverine had turned into a woman.....Erik would have needed therapy.

Last edited by Shadowcat on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:17 pm

"I don't know..I escaped when I had the chance..I don't know where that person is..All I know is that I'm not going back there.." She said, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Erik nodded, "I believe you, I hope that man is doing well. Now is there something on your mind?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:27 pm

Pietro had decided to walk back to the Brotherhood house rather then ride he needed to get a feel for the area for when he would be able to use his powers. I always memorized roads and cities he lived in. It was easier not to run into walls that way.

This trek lead the speedster to the park. As he wandered around he heard voices talking a male voice and a woman. He still needed to learn more about this world and talking to random people for now seemed like the fastest way to learn.

As he neared the two he saw that the woman was quite lovely with dark green hair, and the man had white hair similar to his own.

Pietro froze. Magneto. There was no way. After everything HE was here? Pietro had hoped that the bastard was dead after disappearing almost four years ago. (from Pietro's perspective that is how much time had past)
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Erik felt eyes on him and turned around to see a person he thought he wouldn't see for awhile, "Pietro? When did you get here?" He asked and his eyes darkened when he saw the collar around Pietro's neck.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Polaris watched her dad turn, when he spoke someone's name. She looked at her father, "Father..who is that?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:57 pm

Father? "Father?!?!? You had another kid?!?!? No correct that. You had another Daughter?!?!? Is that why you threw Wanda in that asylum?!?! Huh!?!? You had a replacement so you might as well get rid of the first one?!?!?"

Pietro had not felt this kind of anger in years if he could use his powers he would have hit Magneto with one of his hundred mile an hour punches.

He completely ignored his fathers question, in favor of continuing in his anger.

"Is that why you dumped me in the foster system?!?!?! Do you have another son somewhere around here?!?!?!" Pietro had stomped over to the pair and glared at his father. "You son of a bitch." Compared to the screaming from before this was quite. Pietro seethed and waited for his answers.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:07 pm

Erik bit his lip and sighed, this wasn't exactly how he had pictured their eventual reunion he thought bitterly. "You have every right to be angry at me Pietro, but don't direct your anger at your sister. The reason Wanda was taken to the asylum was because they were better equipped to handle her powers. As for Lorna, she may be younger then you and Wanda but believe me I am still concerned for Wanda's welfare. As far as having another son, no I don't have one and I put you in foster care so that way you could be better taken care of. The less people know I have a family the better, I don't want to endanger any of you." He said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Lorna looked at the man who was yelling at her father. Her facial expression showed she was scared. Her eyes stayed on the man who yelled at her father. She then looked back at Magneto, "I have a brother and a sister?" She asked..
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:45 pm

"Angry? You're damn right I have a right to be angry. And I'm not angry at her I'm angry at you." Pietro pointed at Magneto. "She's just and innocent bystander in this. It's not her fault you're a complete bastard, just like it's not my fault you're a complete bastard. And as for Wanda, how is being locked in a small room with no window, with no one allowed to see you, raped in a straight jacked helpful? And keep me safe? Where in the world would have be safer then with one of the most powerful mutants that has ever existed." No matter how angry Pietro was, he always respected his strength.

Pietro glared at his father.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Lorna looked at the both of them, before looking down as she ran off. Not wanting to hear a fight in front of her. She already saw a male get turn into a woman..She didn't need to watch a fight that included her father in it.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Pietro watched his "sister", man that was weird to say, he watched her run. Pietro glared at his father and turned to run after her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:00 pm

Erik sighed, "Just because I am a powerful mutant Pietro doesn't mean I am invincible, there are times when even I can mess up. I will admit that an asylum for Wanda was not my wisest decision but if I were given the same choice now I would make it again. Wanda is too unstable, her powers almost got you killed I couldn't risk that happening again so yes I took her to an asylum. You probably don't remember what happened but Wanda was playing with you and you had decided to wander off. Wanda's powers snapped and before I could react she had you up in a high tree. It was already windy and I had to act fast to get you down from the tree before she did something else. It was a good thing you had metal on.....otherwise she would have killed you." He said quietly he watched as both Lorna and Pietro raced off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reunion..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion..?   Reunion..? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunion..?
Page 1 of 1