Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heart to Heart Conversation

Go down 
+2
Batman
Supergirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Clark rubbed her back with his free hand, "It ok Brenna, we'll figure something out." He said quietly, he knew who Brenna was remembering he just wasn't sure how he would tell her.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Brenna felt his hand rubbing her back, tears fought their way through her eyes. She could not believe she was doing that, the man next to her saw what she used to be as a symbol of stoic and now she was ruining that facade.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:50 pm

"Its ok Brenna." He said quietly, if it had been Bruce in Brenna's position, Clark knew he never would have been so much as able to pat him on the back.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:54 pm

"It's not okay, Clark. It's not at all okay." Brenna's voice said shakily, "I remember this horrible stuff, the murdering of my family, my mind, my soul... but then the only happy parts of his mind are from you. You're the only person I remember in a sea of villainy." She shook lightly, her hands tightening.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:20 pm

Clark's eyebrows went up. he wondered why that was but he tried not to show his shock on his face, "So you don't remember Selina?" He asked with worry.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Brenna looked at the man confused, "No? Should... should I?" she asked slowly, wondering if she was a big part of his life.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Clark bit his lip wondering how he could tell her, "She was really close to Bruce and apparently she has a daughter from Bruce. I didn't know they were that close....she died in a arena match recently." He said quietly
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Brenna's eyebrow went up, "Bruce had a child? That's... not in here..." Brenna took a deep breath and tried to think about the name Selina, but nothing concrete came out.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:31 pm

Clark rubbed his face, "That's because he didn't know he was a father, Selina only told before she died." He said as he tried to forget Selina's death.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Brenna opened her mouth before closing it, "O-oh. That's... not good. If Batman and Selina are here, then who... Alfred." Brenna twitched, "Do you think... after Batman had his accident that she might have given the baby to Alfred as she donned the Catwoman facade?" Brenna covered her mouth, "I remember that. I remember that, Alfred lets Babs to take care.. oh God.." Brenna swallowed, "Barbara has it most likely... oh... oh God... How could I-- Bruce not..." Brenna's mouth keep moving, saying invisible, soundless words. She seemed to be piecing together a timeline or a map of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:41 pm

Clark frowned, "Wait Brenna slow down, say that again what about Barbara and Alfred?" He asked urgently.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:48 pm

"Bruce got injured, he was in and out of a coma for seven months, well more in. Barbara, Alfred, Tim, and Selina took the mantles for him. But I don't see much of Bab's visiting and when she does there's a small child. Bruce was never... never really grasped it, but I can because I can think outside of what's normal and real. Since... I can..." she swallowed, "I wonder what they're doing without him. And what they're going to do... when they find out Bruce or Selina aren't coming back." She said lightly, her heart tightening, "Guess... Bruce couldn't keep his promise, if he ever had a family they would have both parents..." Brenna wiped her eyes, "I'm sorry, Clark. I'm s.." She let out a squished sob, covering her face in her hands. She could feel his emotions and see them at the same time. It was too much.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:51 pm

He frowned as he recalled Bruce getting hurt, "Its not your fault Brenna, you didn't know that Selina would die." He said as he hugged Brenna gently.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Brenna turned her face in his chest, shaking lightly, "He should've known, I should've known. We all should've... why didn't they tell him." Brenna punched the bench, effectively breaking it from under them. She fell on to the ground, clinging to Clark tightly, she hadn't excepted that.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Clark was shocked when she broke the bench and was grateful that he had quick reflexes as he was able to get up in time to avoid collapsing. He helped Brenna up, "How did you do that?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:59 pm

Brenna was helped up by Clark looking at the bench, "I-I dunno..." Brenna looked at her hands, "I... I didn't do that on purpose, I thought... I... didn't have powers..." Her bright blue eyes made their way to Clark's own, "I thought you said Batman didn't have powers."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:02 pm

Clark frowned as he thought about it, "Well Bruce doesn't....wait you said earlier that the Joker was working on a project called Titan. From what I recall, Titan is supposed to make people stronger, though it appears to have altered your DNA along with your physical appearance." He said quietly and in shock.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:06 pm

Brenna's eyes moved to the bench then back at Clark, "Something must not have worked, in Bruce's memory banks it bastardized the host making them into a monster. Spinal columns showed... skin..." Brenna's made a distressed noise, she didn't want to go on describing, "What made Bruce different...?" she asked aloud, not really expecting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Clark sighed, "I'm not sure, but I'm going to find out." He said.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:13 pm

Brenna nodded her head, "Scarecrow... would know. I think. I don't think the Joker is smart enough to make it... himself..." Brenna's brain exploded in pain, she grabbed her head falling to the ground. "Make it stop, make it stop." she whimpered out.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Clark crouched down and held onto Brenna as she cried from the pain, he didn't know how to handle this. "Brenna what's happening?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:52 pm

"I don't know, last time this happened Scarecrow gave me something and I woke up with the silver haired man and the black haired woman." She pushed her forward to the ground, "I don't know how to fix it, just please make it stop."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:22 pm

Clark frowned, "I wish I could but I don't know how to help you." He said as he studied her with worry.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:30 pm

She could see gates open in her mind, she wondered if that was the pain she was feeling, "Just... make the pain s...stop." She was having trouble breathing between the pain, it was choking her.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:48 pm

Clark grimaced, there weren't a whole lot of options, "I hope you can forgive me." He muttered before he knocked her out with a technique that he had learned from his Kryptonian training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart Conversation   Heart to Heart Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart Conversation
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next