Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman

Go down 
+3
X-23
Rogue
Catwoman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Catwoman

Catwoman

A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Empty
PostSubject: A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman   A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Catwoman's head swam as she sat up and looked around her. She in the middle of some stadium, dust covered floors with bright lights all trained on them, totally not her style. she cracked her knuckles and realized that she saw a figure across the stadium floor. The girl she knew as.... Rogue. That's when she remembered the arena matches. The fact that Rogue was a hero and on technical terms she was a villain made her blood run cold. "I'm going to die here." she whispered out, fear becoming her soul. It was no mystery of why Rogue dressed like that... her touches, they killed.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman   A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:16 pm

Rogue opened her eyes slowly, ungracefully pushing herself off the cold, hard ground. She took a look across her and noticed Catwoman, wasn't she a... villain? That's when it hit her, she looked around and took notice the the surroundings, they were in the Arena and it was time for either one to die. She took her eyes and looked at Catwoman, "I don't want to hurt you." she spoke loudly enough for the room to hear.

--

Catwoman moved the whip to her hip to her hands, "No... you don't want to not hurt me, you just don't want people to fear you. I get it, Rogue. I honestly do."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman   A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:23 pm

[[OOC Too lazy to change accounts.]]

Kara woke up, her eyes widening as she saw she was in the Arena again. She ran to the side, seeing Rogue and Selina..She cursed in her head, clenching her fists..All she could do was watch this..
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman   A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:28 pm

Wally woke up in the arena, again. He ran to the railing to see who was fighting this time. Watching these fights was really hard for him. "Rogue and Catwoman?" He breathed out in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman   A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:46 pm

It took Lance a moment to open his eyes and realize where he was. "Oh shit." He jumped up immediately and took the headphones, blasting loud music, out of his ears as he gazed into the field at two women, one of which he recognized as Rogue. This must be one of those Death matches. God damnit! Not now! He looked around and decided to hide in the crowd as he watched the events unfold between the two women below.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman   A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:48 pm

Clark sat up and glanced around himself, the last time he had been here......Shayera had died. His fists clenched as he fought back a wave of sorrow, he really hoped that Rogue wouldn't die.....at the same time though he knew he would mourn Selina as well if she died.

------

Kitty slowly got up and placed a hand on her stomach, the knock outs were most definitely not good for the baby. She grimaced as she forced back nausea, was that Rogue? Her eyes widened as she recognized Rogue's opponent, two people who she considered friends were going against each other.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman   A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:55 pm

Catwoman zipped her suit all the way up, she knew Rogue's powers dealt with touch. "A mamma cat's gotta protect her baby, and that I intend on doing." Catwoman cracked her whip loudly, the sound echoing in the arena, "You have first move, Rogue." She was better at defensive than attacking anyway, she took a deep breath waiting for Rogue to come at her.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman   A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:03 pm

Rogue raised an eyebrow at the woman's comment, but complied anyway. Rogue closed her eyes, "The best thing about keeping people at an arm's reach? It helps with the emotional wall up, I can kill and not regret it... but I'm going to regret hurting you, I'm sorry." Rogue pulled off her gloves when she heard the crack of the whip, she knew that whip could easily rip her clothes and cut into her flesh like butter. Her stomach churned at the thought of it. Both women specialized in close combat, it would be a quick knock out though if Rogue touched her.

She ran towards Catwoman to only watch Catwoman spring into action. She flipped over Rogue cracking the whip at her back, a harsh yell escaped her mouth. Rogue covered her mouth wincing in pain. Rogue closed her eyes, she'd have to turn off her emotions. She couldn't have the pain getting her killed. She opened her eyes again, her eyes dead to the world.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman   A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:12 pm

He winced hearnig Catwomans whip crack. He could feel Rogues pain, eventhough he wasn't in the recieving end of it. "Come on Rogue you can do this. You can win, just touch her." He said clenching his fists, and speaking in whisper.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman   A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:18 pm

Ororo stood up and gathered her surroundings. She could hear cheering from the crowd and memories of Kara and Poison Ivy's fight flashed back.

She ran to the railing and stood next to Wally, gasping. "No. No, not Rogue!" She squeezed her eyes tight when she heard Catwoman's whipped crack.

She knows that Rogue can adapt to certain amounts of pain but this was one of her pupils and as she watched the battle begin, she couldn't help but hope that something will happen to prevent the death of both women.

At Flash's words, she sighed, "Wally, what's going on? Isn't Catwoman supposed to be a hero? I don't want Rogue to die but I think Catwoman deserves to live too..."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman   A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Kara watched in horror, having her heart stop as she heard the whip crack. She lowered her head, "No.." She said, not wanting any of the two to die..
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman   A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Catwoman licked her lips, noticing a change in the woman. Selina knew she couldn’t kill Rogue, but she would try to last as long as she could. She ran at Rogue jumping and twitsting over her dragging her claws across Rogue’s face, “I need you to tell Bruce, if you find him.” she whispered out.

--

Rogue felt the claws and grabbed the woman’s leather gloves, hearing Bruce’s name caught her attention; she let her mind open again. Rogue flipped Catwoman in front of herself, pinning Catwoman to the ground with her foot. She moved in closely to Selina, “What do you want?” she hissed out, “And be quick about it, not sure if my dripping blood and kill you.”

--

Catwoman quickly spoke, “Tell Bruce he is a father.” Catwoman quickly kicked Rogue in the stomach, her heels ripping part of Rogue’s outfit off of herself.

--

Rogue recoiled quickly, jumping back. A lump in her throat, she had to kill Selina for Gambit, she just had gotten him back. She looked up at her friends Clark, Storm. Oh god it was Storm. She looked at Catwoman, “I came here from a place where my entire team was killed, take your pity shit and shove it somewhere else.” Rogue growled out, making the fight seem more believable. She knew that Selina telling her that was her permission to kill her. She wished that it could have been under better circumstances. Rogue wiped her face, looking at the blood on her sleeve. Her green eyes stared at Catwoman’s figure.

--

Catwoman smirked jump hand-spring-ing at Rogue, taking her whip and cracking it mid-flip, it wrapped around Rogue’s hand. She tried pulling it to no success, though her pulling made a wound. It bled lightly.

--

Rogue had the whip wrapped around her arm, she pulled Catwoman to her quickly kneeing her in the stomach. She watched Selina fall, the woman started to cough in pain. Rogue knelt down, “I’ll tell him.” She moved her hands to Catwoman face, Rogue and Catwoman started to glow. Rogue let the tears run down her face as she watched Selina’s bright blue eyes start to dull out. The glowing stopped as sobs wretched her body, she clung to it long after Selina was dead. Rogue could feel her muscles tightening and strength to become adapted to Selina’s style of flexibility. Her eyes were red with tears constantly falling out of them, she couldn’t believe she had done it.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman   A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:27 pm

He glanced over at Storm, squeesing the railing hard. "No Catwoman is a thief, a bad guy." He watched the fight nervously. He couldn't help but to breathe a sigh of relief when Rogue killed Catwoman. "I'm sorry for saying this, but I'm kind of relieved she is dead."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman   A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:39 pm

Storm couldn't tear her eyes away from fight until Catwoman's lifeless body fell to the ground and she finally glanced at Flash. "Even thieves can change Flash. I would know because I used to be one before I met Xavier and he turn me around to follow the right path. And I'm honestly surprised that you of all people would say something like that." With one last glare at him, Storm turned and ran out to tend to Rogue.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman   A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:50 pm

He looked down in shame. "I know, I meant that I'm glad Rogue isn't dead." He walked to Rogue too. "I didn't know about your past Storm, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman   A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:55 pm

Clark bowed his head when Selina collapsed to the ground, yet another person he had cared about had died and he had been hopeless to save them. "Rest in peace Selina." He said quietly as Rogue backed away from the body.

----

Kitty was in shock when Selina died and could feel warm tears slide down her face, "Not you too." She whispered. Of course she understood that Rogue hadn't had a choice but that didn't make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman   A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:57 pm

Rogue knew that someone would try to come near her, perhaps to try to help her. Her eyes and throat strung from the amount of distress and sorrow she felt. She looked up at the Man of Steel and mouthed to him a silent but fully necessary, "Help."
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman   A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:06 pm

Lance pulled out a toothpick and gnawed on it as he watched the match. He was impressed at how tough Rogue was. He forgot how badass she can be and this Catwoman seemed resilient but he knew she didn't stand a chance. Not that he would have either. Killing Rogue... He didn't even want to think of it.

When the match ended, he groaned and got up to leave but when he saw some others head down to the arena, he froze and hid back in the fleeing crowd. The one person, he didn't want to see him was among them and as relieved as he was, she wasn't fighting, he didn't want to witness her face to his return...
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman   A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:47 pm

Clark slowly made his way to the arena, it was difficult for him to see Selina like this, he made sure that Storm was taking care of Rogue. His eyes landed on Selina and he slowly closed her eyes, he then got up and headed over to Rogue, "Its ok Rogue." He said gently.

-----

Kitty was joining the rest down in the arena when she felt as if someone were watching her, she whirled around and sighed when she realized she was just being paranoid. She turned back around and headed to Rogue, "Are you ok Rogue?" She asked with concern as she studied her with worry.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman   A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:58 pm

Rogue mouth trembled, her eyes were slitted like Catwoman's, "Selina had a child... Selina had a child with Bruce." Rogue stared at her hands, "I killed... someone's mother..." Rogue let an choked sob, what had she done.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman   A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:14 pm

Storm ignored Flash, sitting by Rogue and sighing with relief as she smoothed out Rogue's hair, pulling a strand from her face. "Thank goodness you're still with us. I am so sorry you had to go through this and it's a shame she did too..." She looked at Catwoman's body and memories of her past came back to her and when, Rogue mention that Selina had a child back home, tears rolled non-stop out of Storm's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman   A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fight of Touch - Rogue v.s. Catwoman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Rise of Legends Arena :: Arena 4-
Jump to: