Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No..you can't be alive!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hellion

Hellion

No..you can't be alive! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Julian glared at the ugly looking man, "Well... I'm the man she's leaving you for." Julian's didn't need to move a muscle, he threw the man towards a tree. He turned to the man, "You're pathetic, do you think you could give Laura what she wants? I'm assuming you scare her, did you not see how scared and afraid of you she is? You make me sick." He spat on the ground next to him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:56 pm

He hit the tree with force, and groaned in pain when he hit the ground. He got up on one knee, supporting himself with his arm. He looked at the spot where the boy spat, raising his eyebrows. "You seem so sure of yourself, Boy." He stood up and dusted off his coat, before turning to leave. "Now excuse me I'm going after MY girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:00 pm

"Not likely, see, unlike you. I waited for her, in Paris, of all places. There will be something I have that you will never have, I was her first and I'm going to be her last." Julian grabbed the man tightly in his aura, "Now... either, you leave her alone... or I'll have to squeeze the life out of you. I don't want Laura getting her because some sleeze-ball if hurting her. I have... no qualms of killing you. Now go, if I see you with Laura again... I won't be as nice." Julian dropped the man pushing himself off the ground and flying over the park, he needed to find Laura.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:07 pm

He faced the boys glare, unafraid. He was dropped on the ground, and he got up as the boy left. He watched him as long as he could, before turning to go back to the Brotherhood. "I'll let Laura decide that, but thanks Boy. And you are going to the wrong way asshole." He started walking calmly to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No..you can't be alive!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4