Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A long awaited talk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

A long awaited talk Empty
PostSubject: A long awaited talk   A long awaited talk Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:46 pm

[Ooc, this is between Kitty and Storm]
After talking to Canary, Kitty went on a aimless walk and then bumped into Storm who looked upset. "Hey Storm, are you ok?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A long awaited talk   A long awaited talk Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:08 pm

Storm turned around when someone bumped into her. It took her a moment to realize who it actually was. She shook her head and smiled sadly. "Oh Kitty! Hello. I'm sorry I am still a little thrown off from the fight in the Arena, earlier. But I was actually wanting to talk with you. We haven't talk for 5 months. I heard from Clark that you are pregnant. Is that true?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A long awaited talk   A long awaited talk Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Kitty swallowed hard and then nodded, "Yeah I am." She said as she met Storm's eyes, she was relieved to see Storm she had missed her.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A long awaited talk   A long awaited talk Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:19 pm

Storm sniffed back some lingering tears and hugged Kitty. "I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you then. I haven't been here for anyone." She pulled back and looked at Kitty with a gasp.

"I even missed your 18 birthday?!" When Kitty nodded, Storm smiled and straightened up, grabbing her purse. "The mall's still open. Do you want to get out for a hour or so?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A long awaited talk   A long awaited talk Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Kitty smiled widely, "Oh yeah that sounds like fun! We can take my car, Logan got it for me for my birthday." She said with a twinkle in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A long awaited talk   A long awaited talk Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:31 pm

Storm laughed and was glad to see the smile on Kitty's face. She really was glad she recovered from that eventful night back at the Overseer's lair. She was even more glad to be out of the control of the Black Queen, even if it took a 5-month coma for her to awaken.

She followed Kitty to the garage and smiled huge when she saw the blue mustang. "Wow! Logan really came through on this! It's beautiful Kitty. I assume your driving has improved in these last two years?" She raised an eyebrow and grinned a bit to hide her nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A long awaited talk   A long awaited talk Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Kitty smiled weakly, "Oh yeah, I promise I won't go above the speed limit." She said and at Storm's raised eyebrow, "And I'll wait for the gate." She said as she got in. She buckled herself into the car and waited for Storm to get in and do the same, "This will be so much fun!" She said with a grin as she started up the car.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A long awaited talk   A long awaited talk Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:43 pm

After putting on her seatbelt, Storm side-glanced at Kitty in the driver's seat.

"This will be so much fun!" She said with a grin as she started up the car.

Not too much fun, I hope.
She gulped as the garage opened and Kitty took off toward Bayville Park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A long awaited talk   A long awaited talk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A long awaited talk
Page 1 of 1