Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

It's not your fault..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

PostSubject: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:39 am

Kara felt Logan put her on the bed. She winced in pain a little. She looked down, looking back up at him. When he went to unwrap the bandage on her right arm. She pulled it back, not wanting him to see the worse three cuts she had on her body.

"Kara, I'll be fine..Let me see it.." He said, giving her a look.

Kara looked at him, before letting him unwrap the bandage.

And when he did, the three cuts were now shown. They were from her wrist all the way up to above her elbow. Her eyes looked at him, hoping she wouldn't see a reaction..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:51 pm

Logan stared at them for a moment before letting out a deep breath.

"Damn..." He said, softly, after awhile. "I got you good, huh?" He asked, not really expecting an answer as he got the antibiotics cream and new bandages.

His back was to her as he got the supplies.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:03 pm

Kara looked at him, "It's wasn't you..it..it was just your body." She said, wincing a little bit.

"Take off your shirt..I wanna look at your other wounds.." Logan said, being very strict.

"Okay.." She said, moving a bit to take off her shirt. She winced badly, making a sound. Kara looked at Logan who was now by her side, helping her. She had a bandage from her chest, down to the bottom of her stomach. She looked down at her stomach. Which had the worst pain ever.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Logan cursed again. "Damn, here..." He said, grabbing some pain killer pills and a glass of water. "Take 'em, they should help." He said, handing them to her.

He waited for her to take them before he removed all of the bandages and cleaned the wounds some. He put the antibiotic on the cuts, before placing bandages on it, then wrapping them.

"I don't want you moving around that much, got it?" He ordered, more then asked. "I'm almost afraid to move you right now..." He stated, sighing. "I can bring James in here, so neither of you is left alone." He said.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:57 pm

Kara looked at him, nodding to him, "Okay, and..Logan this isn't your fault." She said, looking at him, her moonlit eyes looking into his deep blue eyes. She then looked down, "C-Can you help me with James and other stuff..while I recover?" Kara asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:23 pm

Logan kissed the top of her head. "You don't even have to ask, babe. I'll help you even when you're feeling fine." He stated, smiling. "I can't let you have all the fun with James, now can I?" He asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Kara smiled softly, before laughing. She moved a piece of hair out of her face. Before she looked at Logan, "Your going to be a great dad, Logan.." She smiled, before laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Logan sat down in the chair beside her bed, holding her hands. "Tell me about him... please?" He asked. "How were you when you were going through the pregnancy? How was he when he was born? Tell me about him... I need to know what I've missed..." He said, looking down at their hands, his thumb stroking her knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Kara looked at him, holding his hands. She smiled softly, nodding to him, "Okay." She said, before she started to talk, "I was fine during the pregnancy..though it hurt really bad..I was fine. And, he was in perfect condition, Logan..He is very healthly. It was amazing to see him..to see the life we made..When I found out about him, I was so scared..I had found out the day after you disappeared..And..and I was so scared..but, the more he grew..the more I became happy, and strong for him. I had to stay strong for both of you." Kara spoke, smiling.

"Though..during I was pregnant..Shadow King had told me I could see you again..if I gave him James after the birth.." She saw his facial expression, "I refused, I told him..I would get you out of the control, and I was going to help you..And he disappeared..But, enough about that..man.." She stated, before calming herself down.

"Back to James." Kara laughed, softly, "He loves his little teddy bear that in his crib..And every time I talked about you, he smiled and his eyes brightened up. And every time I showed him a picture of you..He would laugh and wave his arms." She laughed again, "He also loves to play with my hair." She laughed, looking at her husband, "And he has my powers.." Kara saw his expression.

"At one point, Rogue was taken over by Black Queen's mind..And she tried to kill James..but, he was able to destroy her mind..Killing Black Queen instead..But, during the process of me being choked by Black Queen..He shot a little heat vision ray..It didn't do anything, but, it was clear enough that he had my powers.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:51 pm

"Wow... He's developing fast..." Logan said, shocked. "Wait..." He said, after a moment. "Rogue's here?" He asked, before cursing.

"How many more are going to show up?" He asked, running a hand through his hair.

The real Rogue was actually here... His son had heat vision... Black queen came back and...

"How did James kill Black Queen?" Logan asked, completely shocked and confused.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:54 pm

"It only happened once..when I was in danger.." She looked at him, before nodding at his question. She looked down as he asked a question she couldn't answer. Kara looked up at him, shrugging, "I don't know..the moment she touched James..The moment she started to have a seizure and Black Queen's mind was gone. I don't know how it happened, it just did." She said, before looking down. Her hand went over her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:59 pm

Logan glanced down at her stomach when she placed a hand on it. "You're not pregnant again... are you?" He asked, too in shock by recent discoveries to realize that he and Kara haven't had sex for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:02 pm

Kara shook her head, "No." She laughed softly, "I'm still in shock of having James.." She said, smiling softly up at Logan, "Plus Logan, I haven't had sex with you for five months. I can't be pregnant." Kara smirked.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Logan let out a breath that he didn't realize he was holding. "Good..." He said, before quickly adding, " Not that it would be bad if you were pregnant... I..." He said, before leaning back in his chair. "I think I'm in too much shock right now..."

He ran a hand over his face. "Next time..." He said, peeking through his fingers. "Be pregnant when I'm around, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Kara looked at him, "It's okay Logan, it's okay." She said, smiling at him. She then fought a little laugh at his comment, "Okay, Wolf. I'll make sure next time I get pregnant, you will be around." Kara said, smiling at him, before she looked down, "C-Can I have a kiss?" She asked, "Nothing else..just..a kiss..I really missed you.." She said, looking up at Logan with a serious face.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Logan smiled at her, before leaning over the bed to kiss her. "You know I'll kiss you anywhere, anytime, right?" He asked, running a hand through her short hair.

"You know..." He said, studying her. "I kinda like your hair like this." He said, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:35 pm

Kara smiled, kissing him back. She then smiled, "I know..I just missed being kissed by you.." She whispered, smiling as she felt his hand go through her hair. Kara laughed softly, hearing him compliment her hair, "I do to..It makes me feel motherly." She said, smiling, "Plus..it reminds me how strong I was..to get you out of Shadow King's grip."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Logan smiled then kissed her forehead. "I love you." He said, softly, before kissing her lips again.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Kara smiled, "I love you too." She whispered to him, kissing him when he kissed her. A smile appeared during the kiss. When she pulled back, she looked at him, "I love you so much." She said smiling wider, before she kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:12 pm

Logan moved to sit beside her on the bed and carefully held her in his lap as he kissed her back. He was gentle and careful not to hurt her or bump into any of her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:16 pm

Kara felt how gentle he was with her. She let her hands rest on his chest, blushing only a little. She smiled during the kiss once again, enjoying the feel of his lips on hers.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:32 pm

After a while, Logan pulled back from the kiss. "You want me to go get James and his crib?" He asked, softly, smiling at her as he leaned his forehead against hers.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Kara smiled, "Please?" She asked, looking at him as he leaned his forehead against hers.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Logan smiled before slowly getting off the bed, not wanting to make the bed move so abruptly that it caused her harm. He walked out of the Medical Lab and back down to Kara's room.

He carefully picked up his son, not wanting to wake him, and made sure he grabbed his bear before carrying back to the medical lab.

"Here," He whispered. "Can you take James while I get his crib?" He asked.

Kara nodded as Logan passed the baby to her arms. He smiled at the two of them, before leaving to get the crib.

He brought the crib into the medical lab and set it on the other side of Kara's bed, right next to it.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Kara smiled as she held James in her arms.

James woke up, not crying due to he was well rested. He smiled immediately when he saw his mother. He reached his arms up.

Kara smiled as she moved her face closer to him, "Hey there, did you sleep good?"

James made a sound, laughing softly.

Kara laughed, kissing him on his forehead. She then picked up the bear, giving it to James.

James started to play with the teddy bear, making cute noises. Before he threw it at his mother's face, laughing immediately after.

"Oof!" Kara grunted, laughing as she put her forehead against her son's head, "Now, that's not very nice you little booger." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's not your fault..   

Back to top Go down

It's not your fault..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next