Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let me pamper you

Go down 
+2
BlackCanary
Flash
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Let me pamper you - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:13 am

She smiled widen. ''Hm..where do I want to go? I have a better idea where do you want to go?'' She tapped his nose smiling brightly at him. ''You can choose for one time. Because I have no idea what to choose.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:25 am

He took her hand and led her to the bus. They bought a voucher that would let them ride the bus unlimited time for three days. They rode around Paris once, listening to the recorded guide telling them what they were passing by. Wally had his arm around Dinah, and she was leaning her head against his shoulder. They got off on the Eiffel tower. He took her hand again. "You want to go up there?" He asked. The night was setting, and the lights were getting brighter.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:31 am

She was amased by Paris it self. The people the langauge everything was so beautifull. She got off with Wally and saw the Eiffel tower. She nodded when Wally asked if she wanted to go up there. ''That would be beautifull!'' She smield widen.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:42 am

He smiled as they got in the elevator, that took them to the top. It was windy up there. He saw her wipe the hair out of her face. "Wow!! The view is amazing." He said to her, holding her hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:49 am

Dinah wiped the hair out her face. She looked at the view. ''Wow...'' Her eyes widen. ''It is indeed very beautifull..'' She was amased by it. Hugging Wally. ''Oh I have the best husband in the world for sure!''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:53 am

He smiled, and pulled her closer. "And I have the best wife for sure." He said softly before kissing her deep. When he pulled away, he looked in to her eyes. "How does it feel, to kiss in the most romantic city in the world? Cause I feel awsome." He said grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:14 am

Dinah smiled bright. ''It feels awesome. To be here with you. And just have fun togethere.'' She smiled at Wally kissing him softly. Wally and Dinah walked back to the elivator. When they got down Dinah took Wally's hand again.
She heard a noise comming not that far from where they are. Seeing a man with a black mask stealing an ladies purse. Seeing the lady struggle against the man. Dinah nudge Wally. ''Look over there.'' She pointed to the lady and the man.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:43 am

He looked to where she was pointing to. He frowned. "We must intervene." He said as the elevator reached the ground floor. The man had pushed the lady to the ground, and was running away now. Wally speeded after the man, pulling the purse from him. He brought it back to the woman. "You okay Madame?" He asked helping her up.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:47 am

She couldn't even blink when Wally speeded away. She ran towards the woman. Helping the lady up togethere with Wally. They lady nodded at Wally that she was okay. Dinah looked at the man who ran towards Wally. Dinah jumped before Wally pucnhing the man in the face. ''Don't you dare touch my man!''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:52 am

He saw her punch the man, sending him down to the ground. He smiled at her, but was worried about the baby. "Let me handle him, don't get hurt babe." He said stepping infront of her watching the man get up and pull out a knife. The man charged, and Wally speeded around him, taking him in a hold, making the knife drop from his hand and slamming the man down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:02 pm

She smiled at Wally. She wanted to interfere again when the man pulled out a knife. But she saw Wally slam him down before he could even do something. Dinah turned back at the woman. Who seemed to be fine.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:34 pm

OOC : yeah wally took off his mask and dinah saw she had married superwoman.... the end.... joking... too lazy XD

The police arrived to the scene, and the locals explained the situation to them. They arrested the man and took the lady with them to the police station to file a report. Wally walked to Dinah and took her hand in his. "You okay babe?" He asked a bit conserned.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:48 pm

(OOC: O-e Plot twist!)

Dinah smiled. ''Yes I am fine. You?'' She kissed his lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:00 pm

He smiled, caressing her cheek. "I'm super now that I know you are okay." He stepped a bit away from her. "Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:24 pm

(OOC: >.< Thank you for the mental image of Superwoman caressing Canary's cheek >.>)

Dinah nodded slightly. ''Yeah a little bit.'' She smiled softly at him.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:45 pm

OOC : XD I didn't complain when Canary suddenly turned into Circe

He took her hand and started to walk with her, looking for a restaurant. They soon found a small bistro, and went in. The waitress came to them and took them to the table. She spoke french the whole time, eventhough they spoke english to her. She got their order, and brought them their food.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:12 am

(OOC: naha xD I have no argument against that. XD let's say dinah has something with fish. :p)

Dinah looked at her food. She took the fish knife. She managed to get a piece on her fork and ate it. She looked at Wally who seemed to enjoy his food too. Dinah swallowed. "You know that you are the best husband to just go to Paris with me like it's nothing." She smiled taking another bite.

Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:44 am

He smiled touching her hand over the table. "You keep bringign that up all the time, makes my head get big." He laughed at her. He took a bite of his stake and looked at her lovingly. "I just like these kind of things. Never could do this with my other girlfriends. I needed to be careful of them not finding out. Have you ever had that with your powers?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:01 am

''Even bigger?''She joked. Than she shook her head. ''No not really..I don't really know why to use my Cry outside of work..I've grown up working and never really had interest in relationships. I did have some boyfriends but none of them were really there to stay.'' She took another bite. ''I never used my cry out of work really so I did not have that problem.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:16 am

He looked at her in awe. "You are so in control of your power. I would sometimes just forget my control over my powers." He put his fork down. "I remember my parents banned me from participating in running competitions cause I once used my powers in one."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:19 am

She smiled. ''Oh babe. You are in control. But it's just a part of you.'' She smiled brightly at him. ''And about the ocmpetition I think more than half of the heroes have used the powers to win one time.'' She winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:26 am

He lifted his fork to his mouth. "Oh I didn't win. I came in last on that one. I realised when I crossed the finish line that I had gone too fast, and just did a new lap and dropped myself to the last place."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:12 am

OOC : Ok so i'm writing them out of Paris cause otherwise I forget them there.

They finished their dinner enjoying their conversations. They paid for the meal and took a leisure stroll by the river Seine. He walked next to her, his arm around her shoulders. They stopped and just admired the scenery. He kissed her gently. When he pulled away he whispered softly to her. "Maybe we should go home, while I still can speed." She nodded, smiling slightly. He picked her up in his arms and carried her back to their room. He put her down on the floor, and kissed her. "We are home again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let me pamper you
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Black Canary's Room-
Jump to: