Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Let me pamper you

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:37 pm

He started to bounce her up and down on him, liking the smacking sound they made when their skin met. He let his hands go to her ass squeesing it roughly. He moaned louder feeling his orgasm getting closer.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:04 pm

''Aah Wally!'' She moaned. Feeling him squeeze her ass. She gave him a loud moan. Bouncing on him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:44 pm

He started to move his hips to her rythm, as he felt the pressure build up. "MMMMhhhhmmm.... Dinah!!!!" He couldn't help but to moan her name when he came in her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:28 pm

She came not long after him. Smiling as she kissed his lips. Getting off him She took her bra, panties and dress and put them back on. She walked over to Wally. Kissing him on the lips. ''Was that good enough for you?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:35 pm

He smiled watching her get up, and put on her clothes. "It was. How about you babe?" He asked grinning widely at her. He sat up, putting his legs to the floor and reaching for his clothes. He put his clothes on and went to kiss her. "I love you Dinah West." He put his hand on her stomach and smiled down at her baby bump. "And I love you Ellen West." He looked back into his wifes eyes.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:13 pm

She smiled wide at him. Laying one hand on his cheek. ''I love you too Wally West.'' She kissed him softly. ''I'm sorry..Once again. Once Ellen is born. I want another child and I want it to be yours Wally.'' She layed her hand on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:28 pm

He pressed her hand closer to his chest with his hand. He looked into her eyes, and cupped her cheek with his other hand. "Listen I don't want you to have another child just to make it right with me. You were raped and I don't blame you for that. I will ove Ellen like she was my own I promise you that. We can have more children when the time is right." He smiled lovingly at her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:34 pm

She moved closer to him. Making their foreheads touch. ''I don't want to have a child because I want to make it up to you. I want a child because I...I want..I want a child of yours. Your child Wally.'' She wispered the last words.
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:00 pm

He pressed his forehead against hers, and smiled. "Okay, but there is no need to worry about that just yet. Lets see what the future holds for us. We will have plenty of time to do that." He put his hand to her stomach. "Besides, I think you want this little martial artist out of you first before you want a new one in." He laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:17 pm

She laughed softly. ''Yes I want her out. I want to hold her. And care for her. Togethere with you.'' She smiled softly at Wally.
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:21 pm

"I can't wait for that either." He said stroking her hair gently. "What do you think we should give her as her second name?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:41 pm

She smiled softly. She did not understand him well. "What do you mean by second name? Like Ellen West?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:22 pm

OOC : Lazy Lazerstein is lazy now and won't change nick..... v.v

He smiled at her. "No, I mean like my whole name is Wallace Rudolph West. I meant that." He sat down on the bed, pulling his socks on. "What do you think of Angela, or Viola... or Jessie to go after Ellen?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:13 am

She smiled. ''Oh! hm...'' She thought about it. ''I like Angela, Or Viola...I like them both..'' She stood up. ''How about..Ellen Angelica Viola West?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:18 am

He smiled at her. "That is a lovely name, let's go with that." He went to hug her from behind and kissed her cheek. He notised her coller was off. "Your collar is off, why?" He asked frowning in confusion.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:24 am

She looked down at the collar touching it. ''I have no Idea..'' She smiled wickedly. Turning arround. ''How about yours?'' She looked at his collar.
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:47 am

He went to the mirror to see wheter his collar was off, and it was. His face formed into a smile, as he turned to her. "This means I can speed again." He speeded out of the room taking a tour around Bayville before returning back holding a bukee of flowers. He handed them to Dinah, smiling widely. "That felt amazing. I felt like a hamster when running around the danger room. "Where do you want to go? I could take you to Paris or Rome." He said full of enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:21 am

She took the flowers with a bright smile. "Aw they are beautifull!" She shook her head."You are crazy! To paris! Noway!" She laughed. Biting her lip. "I can use my cry again." She smiled weak. "Though I don't know when to use it though."
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:44 am

He grinned widely. "Come on, we would be there before you'd know it. I'm the fastest man alive babe." He said pointing to himself with his thumb. "We could go to the brotherhood house and have you scream in Superwomans ear." He said winking at her before he started laughing.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:22 am

She grinned. "I love that idea!" She smiled sly. "Please can we do that?!" Dinah begged. "I could take her back for the gass attack."
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:40 am

He took her hand. "I'm okay with it. If you let me take you to Paris." He pulled her closer to him. "It would be like our honeymoon. Who knows howlong we can use our powers, and being stuck in Paris wouldn't be so bad." He said smiling mischeviously to her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:18 pm

She smiled. Putting her hands in his neck. ''Allright. Paris it is babe.'' She winked at him. Kissing his lips. ''When do you want to go?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:31 pm

He smiled widely and took her jacket, putting it on her. He he put on his shoes and jacket and picked her up in his arms. "Don't blink if you want to see the scenery." He said before speeding off to Paris. He stopped and set her down to the ground. Behind them was the Arc de triomphe, and before them was the long street of Champs Elysee. He smiled at her expreccion and took her hand.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:44 pm

She had closed her eyes when he started running. She opened them when he stopped. Seeing a beautifull gate thing before her. She widen her eyes. ''Wow..Never really knew it would be this beautifull!'' She looked at Wally. ''You are the best husband.'' She kissed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:09 pm

He responded to the kiss. When they broke the kiss he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and turned around to face the arc. "That was built by Napoleon, though he never saw it finished. And that... is Champs Elysee." He said turning her around. "That's the parade street, it has alot of shops and reastaurants, though they are very expencive." He saw a red bus, and smiled. "You want to take a tour on that bus, or shop?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   

Back to top Go down

Let me pamper you
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Black Canary's Room-
Jump to: