Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the trail

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadpool

Deadpool

On the trail Empty
PostSubject: On the trail   On the trail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:14 pm

Wade and Storm drove to the mall and she showed him where she had seen him.

"Well he's not here now. But I know he was here. I can sense him." He looked around, picking up the trail.

"He went this way!" He said as he started running towards the south exit.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

On the trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the trail   On the trail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:20 pm

Storm followed Wade out the south exit of the mall and stopped when they reached a nightclub. "Any idea why he would be here?"
She walked in with Deadpool and they were greeted by a blonde girl claiming to be the owner. "Is there a Lance Alvers here?"
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

On the trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the trail   On the trail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Lance was just about to clean some tables when he spotted the Teacher from the institute and him. The guy who killed him. They locked eyes. Lance saw that dangerous look and when Deadpool starting shouting, he ran out the back door.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

On the trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the trail   On the trail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:28 pm

"You son of a bitch! GET OVER HER!" Wade yelled at Lance. Lance then took off out of the back door.

The who room go quite when he yelled, everyone's eyes were on him. But he didn't care. He had his target.

Wade ran out after Lance and jumped on his back, knocking him face first into the ground. Wade rolled Lance over and went down hard with a knee to Lance's stomach.

"What have you done with Kitty you bastard?!"

Lance was about to answer when Wade punched him in his face.

"Where did you take her?!"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

On the trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the trail   On the trail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:47 pm

"Wade, wait!" Storm cried, dashing after him. When she got outside, Wade had already had Lance pinned to the ground and shouting at him. Wow. It was all she could think at the moment.
She reached for Wade and grabbed his arm back to prevent him from delivering another attack. "We should let him talk, Wade."
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

On the trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the trail   On the trail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:47 pm

Lance knew there was no way out this and when Deadpool slammed him down and kneed him in the stomach, he definitely regretted coming into work tonight.
"What have you done with Kitty you bastard?!"
"I don't-" Lance was about to answer when a swift punch almost knocked him out. "OWW! Damnit!"
Lance flinched when he saw another fist come down and gasp a relief when Storm stopped him.
"WHAT THE FUCK MAN! I don't know what you're talking about! Now get off!"
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

On the trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the trail   On the trail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:51 pm

"What do you mean you don't know what I'm talking about?!" Wade got off of Lance, but kept his foot on his chest so he couldn't get up. "You kidnapped Kitty! Where did you take her!? I swear to you if you hurt her of her baby, you will suffer more than you ever have before!"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

On the trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the trail   On the trail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Storm watched as Lance tried to get up. "I wouldn't advised that, Alvers." She said and sighed when Deadpool pushed him down with his foot. "Just answer the question. I know you were following Kitty and I in the mall. Did you kidnap her when we got back to the mansion?"
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

On the trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the trail   On the trail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:02 pm

Lance coughed under the pressure of Deadpool's foot and groaned. "Okay! I did follow you and Kitty but I swear, when you Kitty left, I went back to work. I didn't kidnap her! I want nothing to do with her! But, look, seriously this can't be the first time something like this has happened to her right?" He glared at Deadpool and then glanced at Storm. "Right?"
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

On the trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the trail   On the trail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Wade sighed. He knew she had been kidnapped by someone named the Overseer before, and if Lance was back... Could it be possible that the Overseer was back?

"Ok Lance." Wade grumbled, "How are you alive?! I know I killed you. Even if I hadn't shot you, you would have bled out!"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

On the trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the trail   On the trail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:13 pm

But, look, seriously this can't be the first time something like this has happened to her right?"
Storm gasped. "The Overseer!" She turned to Wade. "But Logan killed him. He couldn't be back!"
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

On the trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the trail   On the trail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:13 pm

"Well I'm back ain't I? So there's a possibility." Lance laughed. "And like I'd tell you how. But don't think killing me will be the end of me. Shouldn't you go find this Overseer creep?" He grinned as he taunted Deadpool.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

On the trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the trail   On the trail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:20 pm

"You're lucky this time, but if I find out you had ANYTHING to do with this, I'll kill you. And no matter how many times you come back, I'll be there. And I'll make every death more painful than the last. And I know you don't want that. You cried like a little pussy the first time." He told Lance.

He then turned and looked at Storm, "Do you know how to get to this guys lair?"

Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

On the trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the trail   On the trail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Storm shook her head and stifled a giggled at Lance's expense.
When Deadpool asked about the lair, she nodded. "Yes, the last place I fought Xavier was there. We should go, now."
She turned and headed in the direction of the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

On the trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the trail   On the trail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:32 pm

"Ah Fuck off man." Lance rolled his eyes and looked away from them.
"Isn't taking my girl enough? Damnit Kitty..." He mumbled, watching angrily as they walked away. You better not die...
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

On the trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the trail   On the trail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:35 pm

OOC: When Kitty gets back, lets go to the Overseer's Lair.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

On the trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the trail   On the trail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:52 pm

ooc: Okay! Lets beat an Overseer's ass! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the trail   On the trail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the trail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: