Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The morning after the park..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

The morning after the park.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after the park..   The morning after the park.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:12 pm

"Shut it!" She kicked him in the knee. Her cheeks were bright pink, "We didn't!"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the park..   The morning after the park.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:39 pm

He laughed at her when she kicked him. "Sure sure. Well since you are feeling so frisky. Let's go get some breakfast." He motioned Kara and Kitty to come with him. "Let's leave him sleep, I don't have the guts to wake up a sleeping Wolverine."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the park..   The morning after the park.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:55 pm

Kara shook her head, "I'm not allowed to leave.." She looked up at Wolverine, "He would panic..Especially with what happened last night.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the park..   The morning after the park.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:15 pm

"Ok, well then we'll get you some breakfast, what would you like?" Kitty asked.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the park..   The morning after the park.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:17 pm

"Anything I guess." She smiled, walking towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the park..   The morning after the park.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:24 pm

"I'm coming with you Kitty. I'm making myself something little to snack on." He said the last part as a joke and showed with his hands that he meant something big.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the park..   The morning after the park.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:30 pm

{OOC: Boy, am I out cold >.> Am I allowed to pop in? :3}

Logan mentally cursed when he woke up to Flash running around Kara. He was so used to waking up at every little sound because of his powers, but because of the damn collar nullifying his powers, he managed to sleep through Flash and Kitty coming into the room and talking to Kara.

He smirked, when the collar shocked Flash and his smirk widened more when Kara kicked Flash in the knee. He watched them through half-closed lids, really waiting for the two with the loudest voices to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the park..   The morning after the park.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Kara heard someone wake up, turning around as she saw Logan looking at them. Her cheeks turned pink. She walked into the bathroom, "I'll be back." She spoke closing the door.

After she used the bathroom, she fixed herself as she walked out of the bathroom. Looking at Logan who looked straight at her, making her cheeks turn a brighter pink.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the park..   The morning after the park.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Logan watched her for a moment. "They getting you food?" He asked, even though he already knew the answer.

He stood up from the chair and stretched a little. "Instead of waiting for it, you up for heading to the dinning room?" He asked, nodding his head to the door.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the park..   The morning after the park.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Kara nodded, "Yeah." She looked at him, wondering if last night was a good or bad thing..She then smiled at him, shielding away her thoughts, "Sure, is it okay if I can leave from here?" Her head tilted a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the park..   The morning after the park.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:48 pm

Logan smirked a little. "You left her just fine last night. I think going to the Dinning room for food wouldn't hurt, you may need to spend at least one more night in here though, just in case." He said, picking up his leather jacket from the chair.

Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the park..   The morning after the park.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:49 pm

Kara blushed, looking away from him as he spoke about last night. She looked at the bed, picturing what Overseer done to her, "I hope I can talk my way out of sleeping here again.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the park..   The morning after the park.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:54 pm

He smirked at her. "Well, Beast isn't here, he would really be the one insisting you stay for a week at the minimum." He stated. "I think, if you just take it easy for a few more days, you'll be fine with staying in your own room." He said, walking to the door.

"You coming?" He asked, stopping and looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the park..   The morning after the park.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Kara was lost in her thought, staring at the bed. Her eyes closed, shaking her head as she looked up to Logan, "Yeah!" She smiled, walking to him. Her face looked straight at his, remembering the kiss..

Was it a good or a bad thing?..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the park..   The morning after the park.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The morning after the park..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2