Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daddy and other issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Daddy and other issues Empty
PostSubject: Daddy and other issues   Daddy and other issues Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Pietro walked into the dinning room carrying a throw pillow from the living room in one hand and a whiskey sour in the other. He laid the pillow on the dinning room table and then followed it putting his head on his pillow. He laid his free arm over his eyes and took a sip of his drink.

He was transported to another world. He meets a hot clown girl and got her to break up with her psycho boyfriend. He meet an ancient Greek sorcerers. He saved a men that had become a women. He found out that he had a little sister. And still the biggest thing that happened to him today was finding out that his father was alive.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and other issues   Daddy and other issues Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:16 pm

[ooc: I hope I'm not intruding but I would love for Lance and Pietro to meet and talk before one of them dies! lol Razz]

When Lance finally got off work, he wasn't sure if he even wanted to return home but he expect he would be safe from any more Superhero ambushes.

What he didn't expect was to see the familiar pompous jackass who once betrayed Mystique to aid Magneto. "Pietro...?"
Lance groaned when he noticed the collar around his neck. "Not you too. Man, this day has become shitty."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and other issues   Daddy and other issues Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:41 am

(ooc: I don't have a problem with it. Latter in this thread Harley is going to give Pietro a therapy session I don't know if Lance will want to stick around for all that. but i was hoping they could talk soon too.)

Pietro moved his arm from his eyes and looked toward the door without lifting his head. This left the person at the door up side down.

"Lance? Thought Mystique said you were dead." Pietro said as he took another sip of his drink. Lance and Pietro had never got along so rather then start a fight now Pietro just ignored the shitty day comment.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and other issues   Daddy and other issues Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:51 am

She walked in the dining room, seeing two people there. She smiled seeing Avalanche. She walked to him and messed his hair. "Hi Lance! You have been hiding from me again." She laughed at him and turned her attention to the silverhaired man, she lifted her eyebrow as if waiting for him to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and other issues   Daddy and other issues Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:02 am

[ooc: lol maybe but idk Lance has had his full share of shrinks lol]

"Yeah. I was." Lance trekked over to fridge, pulled out a frozen dinner, and stuck it in the microwave. He rolled his eyes as Amanda ruffled his head and then turned to Pietro and sighed. "Look man, I know we've had our issues in the past but maybe we could just put those aside for the sake of familiarities?"

He watched as Pietro continued sipping on his drink and inwardly wanted to punch himself for what he was about to do. "Dude! Half the people in this house I don't even know well except her!" He nodded to Amanda. "And I just witness one of them killed earlier by Rogue in one of those wacked up arena matches and not to mention I was jumped by that black teacher at the institute and my killer just moments ago AND..."

Lance groaned and collapsed in a chair, exhausted. "I could really use someone I know... on my side right now..." He looked at an inquisitive Pietro and held his hand out. "So truce?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and other issues   Daddy and other issues Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:27 am

Pietro sat up. "Truce." Pietro said taking another sip of his drink. "But just so you know I've only been here a couple of hours, so excuse me for not reacting to that death thing. I don't think those death matches will really be real to me until I see one." Pietro shock his head. He really did not want to see any of these matches. much less compete in one, he had only meet a few people so far and he really didn't want to see Harley get hurt. Even without the sex Harley was one of the nicest people he had ever met the idea of her dieing or killing someone to survive just depressed him.

Pietro turned to the woman in the room. She was tall, had long black hair, and all in all was freaken' beautiful.

"You are magnificent. You know that right?" Pietro knew she knew she was beautiful but he wanted her to know he knew she was beautiful.

"So," Pietro tried to lighten the mood a bit. "Toad and Blob are masked wrestlers in Mexico now, or at least they were last I saw them."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and other issues   Daddy and other issues Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:42 am

She was amused by the silverhaired ones reaction, and laughed sligthly. She reached for the liguor and poured herself some. She took a sip and leaned on the counter. "So, what is your name boy?" She glanced at Lance. "You need help with something?"
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and other issues   Daddy and other issues Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:53 am

Lance scoffed at Pietro's compliment to Amanda. Still sucking up to the ladies, wow. He went to take his dinner out of the microwave.

When Pietro mentioned Toad and Blob, he glanced at him in surprised. "Wha?! Well they always were gay like that." Lance laughed. "Nah joking but Mexico, huh? Weird place but then again they were sort of weird."

Lance watched the exchange between Pietro and Amanda. He smirked when she asked him if he needed help with something. "Yeah actually. You guys know a villain by the name of the Joker?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and other issues   Daddy and other issues Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:38 pm

"I'm Pietro." Quicksilver informed the lovely woman in front of him. "I'm guessing your this Superwoman I've heard about. I can defiantly see what is supper about you even without your powers."

Pietro then turned to Lance. "And they aren't gay you know. In Mexico masked wrestlers are wanted by lots of women. They had more then I did when i went to visit them."

Then Pietro registered the question about the Joker. "I've heard of him. I met his ex Harley. She's great. He got shot though. Do you know if he is going to be Ok. I wasn't able to stick around." Pietro didn't really care about Joker, but he liked Harley and Joker hurt meant Harley was hurting.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and other issues   Daddy and other issues Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:44 pm

She raised her eyebrows, a bit amused of his straightforwadness. "Yes, I'm Superwoman, but you can call me Amanda too if you want." She took a sip of her drink. She followed the conversation. "I don't know this Joker. You need me as a muscle? I'm feeling very helpfull today." She said her eyes on Lance as she drank again.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and other issues   Daddy and other issues Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:06 pm

He laughed and looked at Pietro. "So he got shot? Hope he's not dead. That Jean Grey wanna-be will take my life faster than she gave it to me if that happens..."

Lance glanced warily at Amanda. "I could've used your help earlier today when I was being ambushed but its whatever I guess." He began eating his food.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and other issues   Daddy and other issues Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Pietro nodded his head. "Yeah, some guy with straw sticking out of his hate or something. I hope he doesn't die. I don't like him, he treats Harley like shit, but she would be devastated if he died even if she would be better off without him, and she is just too sweet to have to deal with that. She's smoking hot too. It's awesome watching her bonce with those great tits of hers."

Pietro's eyes glazed over as he remembered how she rode his cock just a few hours ago. He took another sip of his drink again.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and other issues   Daddy and other issues Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:08 pm

She tilted her head at Lances comment. "Well I'm here now, what do you need done?" She put her glass on the counter and cracked her knuckles loudly. She glanced at Pietro. "I hope you don't talk about everywoman like that. It's very rude." She shot him a glare.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and other issues   Daddy and other issues Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:29 pm

When he saw Amanda's glare, Lance held in his laughter at Pietro's last words about this Harley chick and he decided to finish his dinner with no comment.

"Hey Amanda, have you heard of some gas that might've been recently created? I have a mission to steal it." He frowned. "Thing is, I have no idea where the hell to even start! Hey Pietro, think you can introduce me to this Harley chick or even the Joker would help. Normally, I could care less about this shit but my second shot at life is on the line here."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and other issues   Daddy and other issues Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:59 pm

"Sure I can introduce you to Harley but I can't guarantee she will help, or even want to help." Pietro nodded and turned to Amanda. "And I will have you know that when I talk about any woman I don't say anything that I would not say to her face. Harley is adorable, hot, has great breast, and she has a PHD making her someone that most, not you, but most women want to be and all men should want to be with, and I would say the same thing right to her face. Now before you to go off and do whatever thing you plan to do, would you like me to make you a drink? I'm pretty good at it." Pietro took another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and other issues   Daddy and other issues Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:03 pm

She nodded to Pietro. "Sure why not I work best when I'm under a bit of a buzz." She glanced back to Lance. "If it's gass you want I know a guy who maybe could help." She said leaning against the counter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daddy and other issues   Daddy and other issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daddy and other issues
Page 1 of 1