Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hope for a Rescue....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Overseer
Admin
The Overseer

Hope for a Rescue.... Empty
PostSubject: Hope for a Rescue....   Hope for a Rescue.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:00 pm

The Overseer smiled eagerly as he laid his precious Kitty down on a bed, right across from her was a clone that looked exactly like her. There were of course differences, for one thing this Kitty had had her throat slit recently and her face was twisted into one of fear. The Overseer sighed, he hadn't enjoyed killing it but that particular Kitty had been the closest one to match Kitty, he stroked the real Kitty's hair and sighed, "Time to wake up." He said as he ran his hands down her arm.

--

Kitty woke up slowly and when she did she wished she could sink back into oblivion, "You!" She shouted in horror and tried to get up, she froze when she realized her hands were tied to the bed. She jerked and flinched when he neared her, "Get away from me you creep!" She snapped. The Overseer just smiled down at her fondly, "Aaah but don't you want to see my creation?" He asked and moved aside. Kitty's eyes widened in horror, "What have you done?" She asked. The Overseer just smiled even wider, "Why, I'm going to send this to your friends back at the Mansion; they'll never suspect that you are in fact still alive." He sneered. Kitty swallowed hard and was unprepared for him to wheel the bed around and steer it somewhere else, "Where are you taking me?' She demanded as she continued to to try and escape. The Overseer just laughed....
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Hope for a Rescue....   Hope for a Rescue.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Storm looked up at the lair when they arrive and let out a slow breath. As much as she wanted to see Xavier again, she really hoped the Overseer would be their only adversary here.
"This is the place." She looked at Deadpool. "You have a plan?"
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hope for a Rescue....   Hope for a Rescue.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:10 pm

"The plan is to run in there and kill anyone that stands in-between Kitty and I."

Wade ran into the lair to find a body covered in blood lying on a table. He didn't want to get any closer, but he had to.

He got sick to his stomach when he saw the body. It was Kitty. Her throat had been cut and she was laying dead on the table.

"K-kitty... No." He said as he fell to his knees, tears soaking his mask.

"OVERSEER! YOU BASTARD! COME OUT HERE AND FACE ME!" He yelled as he got up and unsheathed his swords.
Back to top Go down
The Overseer
Admin
The Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Hope for a Rescue....   Hope for a Rescue.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:18 pm

The Overseer smiled fondly down at Kitty, he would gladly take her he thought as he studied her. He bent down and forced a kiss on her lips, she bit his lip hard which caused him to hit her. She cried out and started crying, "You will be mine." He sneered down at her. "Oh did I mention that the room we're in is sound proof?" He asked, Kitty looked away from him in disgust. There was sudden shouting from near the entrance and Overseer grimaced, Kitty's eyes widened in relief when she recognized that voice. "He's going to kill you." She said with a grim smile, Overseer didn't say anything he just glared down at her. "I've already died once....I can return." He said before he turned and left through a secret passage in the room. Kitty sighed and then started working on getting her hands free.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Hope for a Rescue....   Hope for a Rescue.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:29 pm

Storm almost facepalmed at Wade's recklessness. Does he have Logan instincts or what?

She ran after him into the lair and froze when she saw Kitty's horrifying body on the table. She gasped and ran to the table, collapsing with tears, hugging the body. She felt her face, sobbing uncontrollably. She was speechless but her mind was in a jumble.

When Wade called out and unsheathed his swords, Storm closed her eyes tight and took the body off the table. Kitty, you will not stay here. You will have a proper burial...

When the Overseer finally showed himself, she glared at him with hatred she had never shown anyone before. "HOW COULD YOU?! YOUR DESIRE FOR HER DIED OUT SO YOU KILLED HER?!"
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hope for a Rescue....   Hope for a Rescue.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:36 pm

"YOU BASTARD!" Wade yelled as he ran toward the Overseer, stabbing him through the shoulder. He fully intended to make him suffer as much as possible before he killed him.

"I'm going to make you pay for killing Kitty and her baby! You're a worthless bastard!" Wade said as he kicked him into the wall.
Back to top Go down
The Overseer
Admin
The Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Hope for a Rescue....   Hope for a Rescue.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:40 pm

The Overseer was stunned when he said "baby" but he refused to show it, "Is that all you got Deadpool?" He asked as he slowly got up. He glanced towards the fake Kitty's body and smiled, "It was a pity killing her, but she refused me though I would have had a lot of fun with her." He said suggestively.

--
Kitty was slowly working her hand free from the binding and froze when she heard more yelling, I wish I wasn't stuck here she thought angrily as she almost got one hand free.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Hope for a Rescue....   Hope for a Rescue.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:48 pm

Storm heard all she could take from the Overseer as her eyes began to glow and a large dark cloud formed over him.
"I don't care how much pain this will cause me! YOU WILL MOST DEFINITELY PAY FOR YOUR DESPICABLE ACTS!!"
Thunder clasped as several lightning bolts came down, striking the Overseer consecutively with incredible speed. The shock and burning from the collar began to sear through Storm's skin.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hope for a Rescue....   Hope for a Rescue.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:59 pm

Wade had all he could take. He watched as the lightening struck the Overseer multiple times and before he could recover Wade swung his sword, taking his arm off. He put the other sword between his legs and thrust up.

"Let's see you have anymore sexual thoughts."

As the Overseer was screaming in pain, Wade continued to stab anywhere that wouldn't kill him.

When Wade had had enough, he kicked him in the head. He head smashed against the wall, his skull cracking open. Wade then unmounted the shotgun from his back and shot him in the head point blank, making sure there was nothing left.

He turned back to Storm, tears still soaking through his mask and said, "I'm sorry you had to see that. Let's... Let's take Kitty back."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Hope for a Rescue....   Hope for a Rescue.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Kitty finally freed herself and then managed to get her other hand free, she got off the bed with a shudder and made her way out. She sagged in relief when she recognized Wade and Storm, her eyes widened when she saw them over the clone of her. She rushed forward and placed a hand on Wade's shoulder hoping that she could comfort him somehow....
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Hope for a Rescue....   Hope for a Rescue.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Storm gasped when the strikes ended and Deadpool went on his rampage. She turned away and fell over Kitty's body. She cried as Wade approached and nodded in agreement. She stood, holding the body and began walking away. She never saw the real Kitty approaching them or what was to happen next...
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hope for a Rescue....   Hope for a Rescue.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Wade felt a hand on his shoulder. The next actions happened in less then a second:

He jumped forward, spinning around mid-jump, pulled a sword out, and stabbed the person in in the stomach. Only after he had done this did he realize that the person was Kitty.

"Kitty!" Wade said in shock and disbelief. he pulled the sword out and caught her in his arms, "Kitty! I'm so sorry. I-I-I didn't know! I didn't mean- Kitty!"

He couldn't help but cry.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Hope for a Rescue....   Hope for a Rescue.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:25 pm

Kitty gasped in pain when he stabbed her and could feel tears come to her eyes as she realized the baby was now dead. "That....was my fault." She said as she struggled to get the words out. She slowly reached up and touched Wade's face, "I'm...sorry for sneaking up...on you." She said as she could feel her own life start to ebb, it scared her.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Hope for a Rescue....   Hope for a Rescue.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:33 pm

She heard a small gasp before she heard his cries. Storm whipped around and dropped the body instantly. She gaped at the sight as her hands went to her mouth, fresh tears making their way down her face. "Oh my God... K- kitty..."

After a moment of frozen shock, Storm rushed forward to feel Kitty's pulse. She gulped before saying, "S-she's alive... but barely! We have to get her to a doctor and fast!" She was trying to breathe but panic was setting in and fear for Kitty's life was overtaking her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope for a Rescue....   Hope for a Rescue.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope for a Rescue....
Page 1 of 1