Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fear and Loathing

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rogue

Rogue

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Rogue stared at her hands, the same way she had been since she murdered Catwoman in cold blood for others entertainment. All the could see and feel were her muscles twitching, flexibility and everything seemed so much clearer. The world was sharper around her. She musing that Catwoman might have had above excellent eyesight but quick her musings there. She looked at the door, no one had come in or out since the Arena match. She wondered... was the world better off without her?
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:13 pm

Clark entered the Medical Lab with Brenna in his arms and laid her down on one of the beds, his eyes landed on Rogue. "Are you all right Rogue/" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:15 pm

"I'm doing fine, my face and arms... can't say the same." Rogue said, adding a bit of dark humor to the room, "What do you have there? New recruit that just passed out or something?" She raised an eyebrow at the body.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Clark bit back a retort and instead rubbed his face, "You could say that, she was Batman." At Rogue's expression, he hastened to explain. "The Joker kidnapped Batman and then did this to him." He said as he gestured at Brenna's body.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Rogue's face distorted into one of complete confusion, "How could... You know, I'm not going to question it, but how do you know it's him and is there a way to fix it?" Rogue completely forgot about her troubles and was more worried about Batman than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Clark bit his laugh, "Well I don't know if there is a way to get him back, but I'm going to keep looking for a way to have that happen." At her question he nodded, "Yes some people who recognized him from the brotherhood told us the whole story." He said as he sat by Rogue.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:48 pm

"Oh Okay." Rogue looked at him, "She's... pretty, makes you wonder if they had other intentions then just disabling him." Rogue made a sour look, "Oh, after you think about that statement it just sounds wrong."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Clark grimaced when she said that and tried not to picture anything like that happen to Brenna, "I'm just glad they got her out of there before something even worse happened." He said
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:53 pm

"But, did they tell you who exactly did this? I'm pretty sure we could just get the information from them... right?" Rogue looked at Batman, "It would such it the person who knew how to fix this didn't live in this universe." Rogue was being highly pessimistic at the current time and place, "Man, I really need to stop talking." She smacked herself in the face, "Sorry, about that Clark." She said between her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Clark bit his lip, "It was The Joker, he's had it out for Batman for awhile and apparently he's been working on something called Project Titan. It can boost someone's strength to super human levels however it makes them deformed, apparently they used it on Batman and it turned him into a female." He said.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:02 pm

"Then... Joker couldn't have been working alone. Unless he didn't make the Original Titan and was playing off by ear. Even then he'd need someone with Doctor or any Health background..." Rogue made her musings aloud, "I would say if he had been planning it awhile, you'd think it would've been done correctly, right? Unless it was a rushed job..."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Clark bit his lip as understanding dawned, "Scarecrow....he was there according to Brenna, if that's true then maybe he helped recreate the Titan compound. Scarecrow also known as Johnathon Crane was a pyschologist who created something that he called the Fear Toxin." He said to explain him to Rogue.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Rogue looked at Brenna, "Makes you wonder what goes through peoples' heads." She took a deep breath, attempting to speak. Before getting cut off.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:43 pm

"Nice to know what you guys talk about while I'm not paying attention." Brenna sat up lightly, her head throbbing, "Why do I feel like I just was hit by a train?" Brenna looked at Rogue and Clark, hoping for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:48 pm

Clark glanced over at Brenna with worry and bit his lip, "I knocked you out, I wasn't sure what was happening to you and I afraid you might get hurt. I'm sorry Brenna." He said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:51 pm

Rogue turned to Brenna, "Well, nice to see you're up." Rogue bowed her head, "See you've had better days, Bruc-- Brenna." She fumbled a bit. This would take some getting used to.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:55 pm

Brenna raised an eyebrow at the two of them, "Brenna? Who the hell is that? My name's Bruce." She said it quickly, hearing her own voice, "Why do I sound feminine?" Brenna looked down at herself, "What the fuck?" her voice rose on the end of it, Brenna looking at herself.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:00 am

Clark's eyes widened, "Bruce, is that really you?" He asked in shock, this whole day keeps getting weirder and weirder he thought.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:08 am

Rogue's eyes widened, "You're back, Bruce?" She was excited, hoping that maybe he knew how to fix him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:23 am

Brenna shook her head, "No. Just thought I'd mess around with you... probably ended up being a little more weird than I originally planned but... Whatever. I did get more memories... I know who can fix me!" crossed her legs, "There's this crazy blue guy, likes ice. I think it name is like Mr. Freeze or something, anyway, in one of Bruce's memories, he's sick from the Titan backlash... and Freeze knows how to get the antidote.." her voice trailed off, different plans coming to mind.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:55 pm

Clark sighed in relief, "So you remember Mr. Freeze then?" He asked, if only Dr. Freeze was in this universe maybe then they could restore Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:59 pm

She nodded quickly, "For the most part, he wanted me to save Nora for my cure... But I don't think I saved her in time before the bombings." She made a face, "It was pure suicide to try, and I knew it. I went after saving... I didn't Alfred made me..." Brenna had a sickened face, "Batman was willing to let people die to save one woman... but it was Alfred that made him... save them?" Brenna was lost in her own thoughts for a moment.

--

Rogue blinked at her mind rambling, "So, Clark, do you think if we get Mr. Freeze here, could he fix him...?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:33 pm

[Ooc, too lazy to change my nick sorry]
Clark frowned, "I don't know if Mr. Freeze has arrived here, if he is here then it would definitely be worth looking into." He said as he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Rogue

Rogue

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:40 pm

Rogue was about to speak when she heard Storm calling for Clark, "I'm coming with." She quickly said following Clark.

--

Brenna sat there and sighed, "Well, you do that I'm going to stay here and sleep." Brenna yawned before getting comfortable on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Rogue walked back into the room, looking down at Brenna. She pulled up a chair next to Brenna. She looked the girl over, "How does one become a woman over night?" Rogue didn't understand, or could begin to fathom what would happen to Brenna now. She was a father... That alone sounded odd in her head. And what would happen if Robin was brought here? What would they tell him...? She had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fear and Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear and Loathing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next