Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fear and Loathing

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Fear and Loathing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Brenna opened an eye at Rogue, "You make a lot of noise when you walk, you know?" Brenna pulled herself up to a sitting position. She looked at Rogue's green eyes, "I know you, Rogue." she whispered out, "You're that girl, that touched me and knew what happened to my parents." Brenna blinked at her, "I know what you're capable of, yet... people do not fear you, why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:59 pm

"They don't because I don't put them at risk, now... they change drastically when my gloves come off. Then I'm a weapon that can instant kill you... they won't say it but deep down, I scare them." Rogue ran her fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:08 pm

Brenna nodded, "I see." She said. She cracked her joints that would pop, "We need to find Mr. Freeze. He's my only hope, you realize." Brenna could see the face Rogue made, "There's a huge chance he isn't here... I don't want to be like this, you know. I want to be Batman, without the mental blockades that leave me from remembering anything. I hate it." Brenna tightened her fists.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Clark came in as Brenna was talking, "Don't worry Brenna I'll look for him ok, now how are you feeling?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Brenna quickly looked behind herself, "Ohey, Clarkie. Why did you two run off earlier? and I'm doing okay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Loathing   Fear and Loathing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear and Loathing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2