Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A try at seducing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Pietro stuck his tongue in Artemis's mouth so hard their teeth clinked together. He began to map out her mouth tasting her, battling with her tongue. He gripped the back of her head and rapped his other arm around her waist, accidentally pulling her hard onto his cock again.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Artemis moaned loudly into the kiss, feeling him accidentally pulling her hard on his member. She felt how close they were now. Loving the feel of her body against his. She followed his mouth movements, letting her tongue play with his. Her hands rubbed his back, enjoying the kiss that warmed her whole body.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:36 pm

Pietro pulled away slight. He bit her bottom lip pulling at her slightly. Pietro ran his hands on her sides lightly, trying to catch his breath.

Pietro's eyes widened as he leaned his head back on the back of the couch.

"Wow." Pietro tried to catch his breath his hands still running over her body.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:44 pm

Artemis looked at him, blushing as he bit her lip. She leaned forward, resting her hands on his chest, "You do know..this makes us a couple right?" She said, raising her eyebrow, "I usually don't make love to people i'm not interested in." Artemis smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Pietro smirked and cocked an eyebrow.

"Well I didn't think you would scream like that for just anybody. And I have no problem being a couple with you. And if that's the case does that mean we can have sleepovers?"

Pietro grinned lewdly at her and jerked his hips hard moving his cock inside her again and he gripped her ass, and kissed the swell of her breast. He nipped her skin there lightly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Artemis smirked, moving her finger on her lip, as if to think. She then smiled, "Yes we can have sleepovers." She said, before putting her finger on his lip, "Just don't screw me over, or no more sleepovers." Artemis said, before she suddenly shrieked a moan, her eyes closing fast. Her cheeks were red once again, "Damn.." She moaned.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:16 pm

"Then we should head up stair, now maybe?" Pietro laughed. Pietro suddenly stopped and looked around.

"Oh my God we just had sex in the X-mansion living room!" Pietro looked at Artemis with a maniacal smile. "I have dreamed of defile this place since I was sixteen! This is awesome!" Pietro giggled slightly. "The guys would be so jealous if they knew." Pietro smiled at Artemis sweetly. "You just made one of my teenage fantasies come true." Pietro lifted Artemis of his lap, and placed her on the couch.

"We should get dressed and get somewhere else before someone walks in. I'm kind of shocked no one did considering how loud you were screaming." Pietro started too pull on his pants as he watched his girlfriend , that was fun to say, get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:25 pm

Artemis nodded, "Yeah, we should."

"Oh my God we just had sex in the X-mansion living room! I have dreamed of defile this place since I was sixteen! This is awesome! The guys would be so jealous if they knew. You just made one of my teenage fantasies come true."

Artemis laughed at his reaction, "Glad I made your fantasy happen." She said, winking at him.

Artemis laughed once again, shaking her head at him. She got up, putting her clothes back on slowly. She then blushed, "I'm shocked too, you'd think someone would come in to see what the hell was going on..But, maybe all of them are just heavy sleepers." She shrugged, smirking at him, "Come on my room's this way." Artemis said, walking with him to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   

Back to top Go down

A try at seducing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Room-
Jump to: