Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No where to go

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadpool

Deadpool

No where to go Empty
PostSubject: No where to go   No where to go Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:53 pm

Wade didn't know what to do. He didn't know where to go. He had hurt Kitty, he didn't even know if she had survived what he had done. HE should have been able to control himself, he had NEVER accidentally stabbed someone before. He had always chosen his target.

-----

Wade was walking down a path in the woods when a man jumped out of the woods with a gun in his hand, pointing it a Wade.

"Give me your wallet." The man said.

"I don't think you want to do this buddy. Today is not a good day."

"I don't care! Give it to me."

"Oh, I'll give it to y-" Wade was cut off when the man shot Wade in the head.

"OW!" Wade said as his wound recovered, "What would make you want to mug a man in a red and black suit with swords and guns on him... Are you THAT bad of a criminal that you don't know when to pick your targets? Look, I'll give you $500 to go home, kiss your wife and kids, yes I know you have them, and find a real job. I'm not going to kill you, I've hurt enough people for one day." Wade said as he handed over the money.

The man dropped to his knee crying, "Thank you sir! I do have a wife and 3 kids... Thank you." He put the gun at Wade's feet and ran off.

"Well that was interesting."

Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

No where to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: No where to go   No where to go Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:59 pm

Rogue ran to the Park, knowing full well she'd see Deadpool, "Wade." she spoke out sharply when she saw the gun on the ground in front of him, "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

No where to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: No where to go   No where to go Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:04 pm

"What does it look like I'm doing? Didn't you read the title? I have no where to go. And i just helped some guy that was horrible at being a criminal out... So either he'll become a better person... Or a better criminal... So what do you want. Is this about Kitty?"

Wade already knew the answer. It was about Kitty. He just didn't know if she was here to tell him about her death or not.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

No where to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: No where to go   No where to go Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:07 pm

"Kitty's fine, upset and about to go into shock because of you." She said harshly, Rogue was not a fan of the man, "One does not simply walk out of Kitty's life, specially when she loves you and would do anything to keep you." Rogue cracked her bare hands, "I'm talking you back with me, whether you like it or not."
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

No where to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: No where to go   No where to go Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:13 pm

"I can't go back. Not after what I did. I can't face Kitty. I almost killed her, and I killed her baby. How could she forgive me?! I won't go back. I'll fight you if I have to, I don't want to hurt you too."
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

No where to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: No where to go   No where to go Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:15 pm

"I don't understand what she sees in you, but she wants you. She asked for you by name..." Rogue made a distasteful face, "I may not like you, but if its what she wants then I'll give it to her. You wanna know how hard it's going to be for her? Losing a child AND a boyfriend in one minute. Loads hard, now... we can do it the easy way..." Rogue opened her hands, "Or that hard way."
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

No where to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: No where to go   No where to go Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:25 pm

"Fine, let's do it the hard way." Wade knew he should go back and be with Kitty, but for some reason, he couldn't. He pulled out his swords and got ready.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

No where to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: No where to go   No where to go Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:29 pm

"Let's do this the fair way, Deadpool. I have no weapons and my powers are controlled by this collar. Therefore, you'd kill me too quickly to be... any chance at all. So... drop your weapons, and at least give me a running chance." Rogue moved into a defensive stance, Catwoman's flexibility and martial arts training running through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

No where to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: No where to go   No where to go Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:55 pm

"Fine. I'll put away my weapons, but don't think I don't know what you can do. I know you gained Catwoman's abilities when you killed her. So no, no running start. You want it fair, this is as fair as it will get."
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

No where to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: No where to go   No where to go Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:59 pm

"You're move then, pretty boy." She got into a cat-looking stance. Her eyes dead set on his body. She had a plan.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

No where to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: No where to go   No where to go Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Wade lunged at Rouge, kicking her in the chest and she ran towards him. He wanted to stop, but he couldn't. It felt as though something was controlling him.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

No where to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: No where to go   No where to go Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:24 pm

Rogue hissed out as she was kicked. She pushed herself off the ground and over him, her finger nails acting like claws to rip part of his face mask off. She took notice that she might need to hit him there to knock him out.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

No where to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: No where to go   No where to go Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:27 pm

Wade felt his mask rip off. This pissed him off even more. Now he was being controlled and mad... Not a good combonation for anyone.

"That's it. Fuck being fair. You're going to die." He said as he pulled his swords out.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

No where to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: No where to go   No where to go Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Phoenix smiled grimly as she used her powers to control Deadpool's actions, that's right kill her she thought with an evil smile as she observed the battle. She was hidden from their eyes but she was enjoying manipulating them like puppets.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

No where to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: No where to go   No where to go Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Rogue kicked him in the back, jumping over him once more hoping to disorientate him. Something wasn't right about this, she mused to herself. She back hand-sprung to make the space between them smaller, she'd knock him out even with his pretty toys.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

No where to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: No where to go   No where to go Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:45 pm

Wade stabbed at Rouge with full intent of killing her. Much to his disdain, she jumped aside.

That's right, kill her. Said a voice in his head... A female voice. Last time he checked, he was not a female.

"Get out of my head you bitch!" He said out loud as he fell to his knees.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

No where to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: No where to go   No where to go Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:48 pm

"Get out of my head you bitch!" Phoenix smiled again, but why?....after all you've already failed at protecting the woman you love, what is one more death? She sent to him.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

No where to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: No where to go   No where to go Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:51 pm

Rogue performed a round-off pushing her boots into Deadpool's face, bringing him to the ground. When he hit the ground she straddled his chest, her fingers moving under his mask to suck some of his powers, enough to knock him out.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

No where to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: No where to go   No where to go Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:55 pm

Wade was knocked to his back. He felt a cold hand slip onto his face. Everything went black. He welcomed death.

But why?....after all you've already failed at protecting the woman you love, what is one more death? The female voice said once again.

So help me, I will see to your death. It may not be by my hand, but I will watch you die! Wade thought before he completely lost conciseness.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

No where to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: No where to go   No where to go Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:58 pm

Phoenix snorted as she watched the female pick up Wade and start to take him back towards the mansion, we'll see about that she thought derisively.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

No where to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: No where to go   No where to go Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Rogue stumbled along bringing Wade back to the Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No where to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: No where to go   No where to go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No where to go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: