Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The red archer arrives

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

The red archer arrives - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Erik laughed, "What was that about going easy on me?" He asked dryly before circling Roy and waiting for him to get up. Once Roy got up, Erik waited for him to attack and easily sidestepped and used Roy's momentum against him by flipping him over his shoulder. "Are you going to keep dancing around or can you make this a real fight?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:20 pm

He got up smirking at him. He ran towards Magneto, this time he was delivering and dodging punches. When Magneto found a straight way to his face he instinctively leaned his upper body back and did a flip hitting Magneto to the chin with his feet, making him stumble backwards. He smirked at his newfound opening and Quickly launched himself at him, bringing him down to the ground. He got ontop of him and started to punch his face.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:26 pm

Erik grimaced and then kneed Roy in the groin before he shoved him off, while he was bent over double Erik got him into a head lock. He also drove a punch into Roy's chest, "Again I have to wonder who trained you." He said as he tightened his hold on him.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:45 pm

He grinned at him. "The best." He said before he got himself out of the headlock and threw Magneto to the ground, making his helmet drop and roll away. He went to Magneto kicking him a few times in the stomach, before stradling him and hitting Magnetos head to the ground, making him bleed from the forehead. Roy pulled Magnetos hands behind his back holding them still. He started to count. "1,2,3..."

OOC : I know I might die now ;_;
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:19 pm

He smirked once he reached three before he roughly head butted him and threw him back, he turned around and faced Roy who was lying on the ground dazed. He put his foot on his chest, "One.....two....three....four....five." He said and removed his foot. "Better luck next time." He said.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:26 pm

He hit the ground, the blow knocking him out for a second or two. Before he knew it Magnetos foot was on his chest. He wanted to get out of that position, but he had already lost. Magneto took his foot off, and Roy banged his head to the ground, sighing loudly. "I lost, so this means I have to go?" He asked Magneto.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:38 pm

He turned back to look at him, "No, it just means you'll have to train harder." He said as he bent to pick up his helmet.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:39 pm

He got up, dusting himself off. "So that means I can stay?" He asked him raising his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:41 pm

He sighed before he put his helmet on, "Do you need a gilded invitation?" He asked as he turned to look at him.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:45 pm

He smirked, going to get his quiver and bow. "No, just making sure I'm welcomed." He said as he put his quiver on his back.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:01 pm

"Well I'm sure Gaslov will give you a proper welcome." He said tartly and then turned to go, he smirked as Gaslov cracked his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:08 pm

He smirked, seeing Magneto go. He dropped his quiver again and looked at Gaslov. "What? You want to go again? Fine by me, now that I know your weak points." He said charging at Gaslov again. After a few minutes of fighting Gaslov was unconcious again. He picked up his things and went to find a peacefull spot for himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The red archer arrives
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2