Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

kitchen raid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

PostSubject: kitchen raid   Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:24 am

Pietro stood in the dinning room with nothing up his pants. He was collecting foods and drinks on the table to decide what to take up to his new girlfriend. He loved saying that. He grinned when he saw a cake in the back of the fridge and pulled it out.
Pietro stuffed a sandwich in his mouth as he stuck his head back in the fridge.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: kitchen raid   Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:31 am

Dinah walked towards the dining room. As she walked into the Dining room she saw a boy barley wearing anything. She frowned. She had never seen him in the mansion. He must have been new. She could not see his head wich was in the fridge. ''Hii.'' She said. Leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: kitchen raid   Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:44 am

Pietro's head pulled out of the fridge quickly. His mouth still stuffed full of sandwich, making him look kind of like a chipmunk. He swallowed quickly looking at the lovely blond in front of him. What was with all the blonds?

She had a ring and she was very obviously pregnant which made her immediately off limits, not to mention he now had a girlfriend. Cool

"Hi" Pietro grinned charmingly at her. He walked over to her, setting down what he had in his arms. He stuck out his right hand. "I'm Pietro Maximoff. And you are?" This was how he greeted most married or pregnant women. I was always better to be completely respectful.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: kitchen raid   Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:47 am

She nodded at the boy. ''Dinah West.'' Shaking his hand. ''Nice too meet you. You must be new because I have never seen you here.'' She took place at the table. Sitting on a chair.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: kitchen raid   Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:54 am

"Oh I don't live here." Pietro told the Dinah. "I live at the Brother Hood house." Pietro turned back to his assortment of food and began to organize it so he could carry it up. "I'm here visiting my new girlfriend." Pietro grinned at the food almost triumphantly. You could tell by his smug look that he was very proud of the word girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: kitchen raid   Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:02 am

She frowned. ''You live in the Brother hood? So you are a villain?'' Shaking her head. ''And I supose your New girl is a Hero?'' If Villains can walk in this easy we have to do something about it.. ''Well I supose that is for your girlfriend?'' She pointed to the food.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: kitchen raid   Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:22 am

Pietro turned to Dinah, hearing the suspicion in her voice.

"First of all hun," Pietro turned and smiled at her holding up one finger. "I was stealing food form this house long before you knew it existed. Granted it wasn't this house but the one it was based on." Pietro held up a second finger. "Second of all I didn't beak in any way. I knocked on the door and was let in. As for my girlfriend yes she is a hero." Pietro then turned to the food, blushing slightly. "And the food, well, some of it is for her but most of it will be for me. I'm a speedster, need to keep my energy up. I also need to keep Artemis fueled up, all things considered she's a little low on energy." Pietro grinned as he replayed some of the things she had let him do to her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: kitchen raid   Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:29 am

She raised an eyebrow. ''Calm down dear.'' She laughed holding up her hands. ''Fine if your only interest is to steal the food go ahead. Take all the food you need. And for your girlfriend she must be very lucky to have you.'' She put her hands down. ''You're a speedster huh? Just like Flash.'' She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: kitchen raid   Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:40 am

"Sorry, I'm used to having to be defensive around hero." Pietro blushed slightly, old habits die hard.

"I heard about the Flash over at the Hood house. Mysti thinks i decided to stay to get a chance to fight him, but I got over that whole 'must prove myself' thing awhile ago. It would be cool to fight another speedster sometime but I'm not going to actively look for a fight. I learned in high school that looking for a fight for a fights sake just gets you hurt."

Pietro started pilling the food into his arms trying to get it all balanced. Pietro smiled as he worked.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: kitchen raid   Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:49 am

''Oh I'm sure Flash wouldn't mind 'fighting' You. I can ask him for you of you like.'' She shrugged. ''It's not that big of a problem. I think he will be excited too meet you for sure.'' Giving him a nod at the food. ''Need help with that?''

Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: kitchen raid   Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:57 am

Pietro smiled as he picked up the cake. "No thanks I've got it Pretty Lady and that fight would be great. I'll try to talk to you about it latter, but if I don't get up there soon she's going to think I got thrown out. It was nice meeting you Dinah. Talk to you latter." Pietro began his trek back up to his new girlfriends room. It was a miracle nothing fell as he left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kitchen raid   

Back to top Go down

kitchen raid
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1