Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Found a lost dog, can I keep it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedArrow

PostSubject: Found a lost dog, can I keep it?   Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:36 am

Roy went away from the camp. Beating Gaslov had gained him some animosity. He didn't mind it much, for he liked being by himself. He had walked away from camp to train alone in the forest. Everytime he tried to train in the camp, Gaslov would demand a remach, and it was getting tiresome really fast. He trained some target shooting with his bow. He startedd to lose his concentration, feeling someone watch him. He sighed and lowered his bow, before turning to look around himself. He couldn't see anyone, or sense them. He stood there observing his surroundings for any sign of trouble. He shrugged and went to get his lunch he had brought with him. He sat down on a tree stump and started to eat. Suddenly he heard some rattling of leaves from the bushes. He got up and pointed his arrows at the threath. He walked closer to the bush, slowly, observing his surroundings. He moved the branches away founding nothing in the bush. He shook his head trying to calm his nerves, and turned around to see a dog eating his lunch sandwich. He frowned and shot an arrow, impailing the sandwich, and scaring the dog away. He went to get his lunch, he dusted it off and started eating again. The dog hadn't gone far. It was sitting under a tree, staring at him from afar. Roy started to feel uncomfortable under it's stare. He ripped his sandwich in half and tossed the other half to the dog. It went for it gladly, eating it quickly before sitting back under the tree staring at him again. "Don't do that." He said getting up and heading for the camp. He noticed soon the dog was following him. He stopped and turned around, seeing the dog sit down, away from him. He knelt down, motioning the dog to come to him. "Don't be scared of me, you little stalker. I won't hurt you." The dog walked to him and carefully sniffed his hand, before letting himself be petted. "You are alone like me, huh?" The dog liked to be petted, and pushed him with his snout to get more pets. Roy smiled softly and got up. "Fine, come with me then. But I have to warn you, you might have to fight Gaslov and Magneto to prove yourself." He said to the dog grinning laughing at his own joke. The dog ran to his side as they walked back to the camp.

OOC : It's a black and white border collie Razz it's 1 year old
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Found a lost dog, can I keep it?   Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:45 am

He was sitting on a barrel by a tree. He was making himself new arrows. The dog was laying down near his feet, it's eyes following everyone who were moving by them. Gaslov had given up fighting Roy, and others were starting to show him some kindness too. He still liked being by himself though. He took the arrow head and observed it from everyside before going back to his work.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Found a lost dog, can I keep it?   Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:12 am

Polaris was fixing to leave the camp, wanting to go meet people at the brotherhood..well try to. She stopped when she saw Roy and a dog. She walked to him, "Who's this new comer?" Polaris asked, pointing at the dog.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Found a lost dog, can I keep it?   Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:37 am

He looked up and smiled slightly when he saw Polaris. "Hi Lorna." He looked at the dog next to him. "I don't know where he came from, but he seems to like me. Follows me around everywhere." He put the newly made arrow down.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Found a lost dog, can I keep it?   Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:59 am

"Well if he likes you, then maybe you have a new companion." She said, laughing softly, "Did you name him yet?"
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Found a lost dog, can I keep it?   Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:07 pm

He smiled at her. "Yeah, I guess so." He looked down at the dog. "A name? Hmm... Haven't thought about that. Any suggestions?" He asked turning to look at her again.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Found a lost dog, can I keep it?   Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:59 pm

Lorna shook her head, "No I don't..I'm sorry." She said as she put her arms behind her, "Can I pet him?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Found a lost dog, can I keep it?   Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:07 pm

"Sure, go ahead. He won't bite." The dog lifted it's head, looking at Lorna before he sat up. He smelled her first before he let himself be patted. He started to wagg his tail when Lorna found a sweet spot behind his ear. Roy looked at the dog amused. "He looks kinda Russian. Maybe Karim or Nikita. Which name would suit him better?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Found a lost dog, can I keep it?   Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:14 pm

Lorna smiled petting him, "I think Karim." She said, smiling as she kept petting the dog, "I wish I had a puppy."
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Found a lost dog, can I keep it?   Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:20 pm

He smiled at her. "Well he is not mine. He just follows me." He reached into his pocket for a treat, he took a piece and held it in his hand. "Karim!" The dog took some time to react to his name, but when it finally did he rewarded it with a treat. He repeated the action for some time until KArim recognised his name immediately. "Good boy Karim!!" He said patting the dog.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Found a lost dog, can I keep it?   Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:25 pm

"Well he is now, since you named him." She said, laughing as she watched him with Karim. She crossed her arms, "I'm jealous."
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Found a lost dog, can I keep it?   Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:36 pm

Roy smiled at her. "Well you can play with Karim as much as you want." He saw the dog look at him. "I think he would like that."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Found a lost dog, can I keep it?   Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:02 pm

Polaris smiled, "Thank you." She said, petting Karim once again.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Found a lost dog, can I keep it?   Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:41 pm

He smiled stopping his task and gathering his new arrows in his quiver. "I think I'm going out to the town. I need to get out of here for a bit." He said going to his tent and putting on regular clothes, leaving his mask in the tent. He walked towards the town and Karim followed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found a lost dog, can I keep it?   

Back to top Go down

Found a lost dog, can I keep it?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1