Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old friends, New times.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RedArrow

RedArrow

Old friends, New times. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends, New times.   Old friends, New times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:51 am

He smirked at her, leaning his face closer to hers. "I don't think I am out of my league here."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Old friends, New times.   Old friends, New times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:59 am

''You sure about that?'' She smiled. Pushing him against the wall. ''People can change you know.'' Winking at him.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Old friends, New times.   Old friends, New times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:04 am

He just smiled at her. "Ibelive they do, and I'm willing to take that chance." He said calmly looking her in the eyes and leaning his face forward.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Old friends, New times.   Old friends, New times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:10 am

She smirked. As he leaned closer to her. She stopped him. Feelung his breath on hers. ''Than maby you should start believing in something else my dear.'' She smiled sly. As she let go off him. Winking at him as She ran into the rain. Back to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Old friends, New times.   Old friends, New times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:13 am

He watched her go. Smiling after her. "Boy she does like to play cat and mouse." He waited till the rain subsided and started heading back to the camp. Karim caught up to him half way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old friends, New times.   Old friends, New times. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old friends, New times.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: