Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt. Empty
PostSubject: Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt.   Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:38 pm

She sighed. As everyone left she had been alone for some time. Laying on the sofa. She felt her stomach.
''Hmm... needs some work eh?'' She moved so she was comfortable. Laying her hands in her neck. She pushed herself up. Breathing in and out on a regular tempo. She moved back down. Feeling her muscles in her stomach.

After 20 push ups she laid down. Breathing her breath out till her lungs where almost empty. She sat up.
She smiled. Standing up she stretched her arms. Rolling down. Bending her knees and up. She stretched out one leg and held that for 10 seconds. switching to the other leg. She rolled up Breathing out again. She smiled. A good warming up. She thought sitting back down at the sofa.
Back to top Go down
The Overseer
Admin
The Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt.   Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:04 pm

The Overseer was now sneaking through the mansion, he had returned to his lair and had replaced his missing fingers with robotic attachments. They were now covered by a black leather glove, his eyes roved the walls until he saw a fine female form working out. From where he was standing he could see a fine line of beaded sweat on her temple. "Why hello there." he drawled.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt.   Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:07 pm

She looked up. ''Oh hello.'' She smiled. ''Who am i talking to today?'' She stood up.
Holding out her hand to him.
Back to top Go down
The Overseer
Admin
The Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt.   Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:21 pm

The Overseer smirked, so she thought he was a part of the hero's? Very well then he would amuse her, "My name is The Overseer, pleasure to meet you." he said in slick tones.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt.   Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:24 pm

The overseer. ''Hm.. Interesting.'' she took her hand back. And sat back down at the sofa.
''So why not tell me more about yourself huh?''
Back to top Go down
The Overseer
Admin
The Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt.   Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:39 pm

The Overseer smiled at her and then sat very closely beside her, "Oh there's not much to tell, why don't you tell me about you?" he asked and leered at her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt.   Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:46 pm

She felt uncomfortable as he sat down close to her. She stood up. ''Well i'm blonde. Know lots of moves. ''
She Smiled. Hiding her twisted feeling about him.
''And i'm not stupid.'' She jumped before him. looking into his eyes. She grinned. Standing straight up and putting her hands in her sides. ''So need any more information?''
Back to top Go down
The Overseer
Admin
The Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt.   Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:14 pm

He smiled, he liked her humor in fact he liked a lot of what he saw as he thought about it. His eyes scanned her body and then he slowly met her eyes, "Well I think I've learned all I've wanted from you, and tell Wolverine I say hi." he said with a smile before turning and leaving.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt.   Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:19 pm

She nodded. ''Oke.'' Watching him as he left. Weird guy..
Her stomach growled. Might aswell go eat something. she left the room and went to the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt.   Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:01 am

BlackCanary wrote:
She felt uncomfortable as he sat down close to her. She stood up. ''Well i'm blonde. Know lots of moves. ''
She Smiled. Hiding her twisted feeling about him.
''And i'm not stupid.'' She jumped before him. looking into his eyes. She grinned. Standing straight up and putting her hands in her sides. ''So need any more information?''
(ooc: Ooh Canary that was just sexy! Wink I hope you don't mind a little interaction with Storm in the Dining Room before Wolverine's raging outburst happens in Room 2?)
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt.   Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:03 am

(OOC: Aw ofcourse not storm Razz )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt.   Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone, A little muscle training won't hurt.
Page 1 of 1