Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

third meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

third meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: third meeting   third meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Artemis smiled, feeling him nuzzle into her. She then looked at him, "What's your request?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: third meeting   third meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Pietro smirked as he ran his hands down her butt and thighs, gripping them tightly.

"Pretty please, wear a short skirt. You have such great legs it's a shame not to show them off." Pietro ran his hands back up to her sides and kissed her lips lightly, nipping the outside of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: third meeting   third meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Artemis laughed, "How about..I'll have my wardrobe be a secret, but, I promise no jeans." She said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: third meeting   third meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:32 pm

Pietro pouted his lips and tried to give her the puppy dog eyes. While that might work at some other point he could tell she wanted to make him suffer.

"Fine." He said in a childish tone. Pietro turned his pout to a smirk. "Now, When do you want me to pick you up?" Pietro kissed the tip of her nose sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: third meeting   third meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Artemis smiled, "In a hour." She said, kissing him before pulling away as she walked off, her hips swaying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: third meeting   third meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

third meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2