Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quiet Conversations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Quiet Conversations Empty
PostSubject: Quiet Conversations   Quiet Conversations Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Bruce sat on a bench in the Garden in his normal attire. A highly messed up dress shirt and some dark color pants. He took a breath going over what Artemis and him had accomplished over the day.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Conversations   Quiet Conversations Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Kara had put James to sleep, getting worried that Logan had to go on a mission. She walked to the garden, stopping when she saw Bruce. Her eyes widened, "Bruce?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Conversations   Quiet Conversations Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:53 pm

Bruce looked at Kara, raising an eyebrow. He nodded slowly, "Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Conversations   Quiet Conversations Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Kara shook her head, "I'm not seeing things right? You're back to...yourself?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Conversations   Quiet Conversations Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Bruce opened his mouth, "Yes, I am back. Took me almost dying but Scarecrow fixed me after I recreated the enzyme... You know I'm not going to explain it. I'm a guy again though." He made an awkward laugh before making his face lose complete emotion.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Conversations   Quiet Conversations Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Kara frowned, shuddering at the thought, "I'm glad your back, though, it was nice talking to Brenna." She said, walking next to him as she sat down, "Does it feel weird?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Conversations   Quiet Conversations Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:02 pm

"What? Knowing at one point you were a woman that couldn't control herself, almost getting raped? Yeah, it's scary but it also gave me a new found respect for women. Bruce Wayne shall not be a womanizer anymore." He shivered, "But I also got a change to learn that an enemy can become a friend. I doubt we'll have to worry about Scarecrow anymore."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Conversations   Quiet Conversations Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:12 pm

Kara laughed softly, "See a woman has no better life then of a man." She said, before nodding as she went serious, "Glad to know that."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Conversations   Quiet Conversations Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Bruce took a deep intake of breath, "I also have no complete utter idea how women control themselves. I could not get Brenna to take control of her emotions to save her life, and it seems like I can no longer do it myself..." Bruce rubbed his face, "Does that make any sense what so ever?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Conversations   Quiet Conversations Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:17 pm

Kara looked at him, "Well she was confused after all.." She said, before laughing softly, "Yeah it made sense."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Conversations   Quiet Conversations Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Bruce huffed, "I can get confused, but she felt like a teenager. I mean, I not going into how old I am because I'm not digging my grave here, but hormone influxes reminded me of my teenage years.... which doesn't have too many pleasant memories." Bruce popped his shoulder, "It's just... odd and I'm going to brush it off my sleeve, if I ever settle down with a woman and they say, 'You don't know what it's like to be a woman!' I can fight back saying, 'I have and this is not a conversation we're having!' Of course they'd think I'm a freak but what's the likely hood of that ever happening..." Bruce's voice feel to a hush, "I have a nasty habit of making conversations end by belittling myself." He muttered out.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Conversations   Quiet Conversations Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Kara nodded, "Why is that?" she asked.

[[OOC Sorry no inspiration and that is hard to reply to..]]
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Conversations   Quiet Conversations Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:11 pm

"Why? Well... why do women? They know they're beautiful in their own way yet they feel the need to squish themselves to what society thinks of them... you know what I'm talking about, right?" He asked Kara, wondering if she was one of the many plagued women.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Conversations   Quiet Conversations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet Conversations
Page 1 of 1