Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

In silent wispers, silent tears.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:37 am

She blinked. ''You..did it to protect? But why didn't you tell us?'' She looked back into his eyes. Not understanding why.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:34 pm

He laughed, walking to a tree. He leaned against it. “Everyone would stop me. I’m not that useful as hero. So the only logic step was becoming a villain.” He looked at the sky. He has been doing that a lot. “I am a villain now. A villain with secrets an hidden promise.” He smirked. He was a villain. If he needed to kill he would. Expect of yours his old friends.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:45 pm

She looked at him. Her face turned calm. She shook her head softly. ''You are no villain..'' She swallowed, How many times had she told Adam that..She closed her eyes. Before taking a deep breath. ''You only try to hard.'' She opened her eyes again a soft smile appearing on her face. ''The Ollie I know...Is a protector. He doesn't kill. He protects his friends. Wish I could talk to that Ollie again..'' She looked to the side. Crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:15 pm

He smiled at her. She seemed calmer. “I’m still that Ollie.” He pointed at his chest, where his heart was beating. “In here. But on the outside and inside I changed once and for all.”
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:19 pm

She looked at him again. Narrowing her eyes softly. ''But why? Why you had to change? I like the Ollie that is inside more..'' She walked over him Putting her hand on his chest where he had just pointed. Looking into his eyes. ''Can I ask why?''
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:28 pm

He looked back at her, letting her see everything. “Of course you may. Did you know a strange question gets an honest answer.” He smiled taking her hand of his chest. “Nothing stays the same people change opinions and thoughts as fast as lighting. We change, everybody and everything. Sometimes it is for the best and sometimes it is for the worst. Before we came in this world I was already changing.” He winked at her. “Maybe it is a midlife-crises. Or it is just me in a different way then before.”
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:51 pm

''I-I..'' She closed her eyes. ''I Don't understand..'' Shaking her head. ''But why..kill? Why take the side of the villains? Why not stay with your friends?'' She looked down.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:00 pm

With one hand he caressed her cheek. “Because you guys have no spy in that area.” He let go walking to Shay. “And because I fell home there. Everybody leaves me be. Not caring what I did or where I came from. And more importantly they don’t look down on me.” He looked back at her. “For not having powers.”
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:09 pm

She looked up when he touched her cheek. She followed him with her eyes. “For not having powers.” She shook her head. ''That is not true Ollie! You are special in so many different ways. Maby you are even better than people with powers. Nobody looks down on you Ollie.''
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:16 pm

He smiled at her, it was a painful one. “Yes, they do. The people with powers always treat me like a… child. A person who is fragile.” He laughed. “I am fragile if you look at Clark. But I’m strong enough to help. But my help is always low. Not helping with the big things. Because I’m too slow.” He shrugged. “But that doesn’t matter anymore. I’m somewhere now where they accept me. I’m sort of happy. Everyone is safe and no one I cared about died recently. Bruce is save. Even though he is a she now.”
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:51 am

She shook her head. ''You are strong. Don't you dare say that you aren't!'' She looked down.''But we accept you too..There are so many people with powers. Don't you think that there aren't any villains without powers? But those people actually accept that and train their specialties to become better and better. Look at Batman. He doesn't have powers either.'' She than stopped. ''Bruce is a she?''
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:33 am

"I know they do and I train to become better. But i'm no use in the hero side." He nod. "Yes, he is. You should know that the Joker and Harley are in this world. You need to watch your back."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:34 am

She sighed deeply. ''Fine..'' She than frowned. ''How the hell did they do that? I though Harley and the Joker did not have powers either.''
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:31 am

He laughed. "I also don't have powers remember? You just need to make sure everybody knows. And their is also a guy i don't know. He isn't from our world." He didn't know what to say now.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:00 pm

''You shouldn't think so low of yourself..'' She sighed deeply. Raising her eyebrow. ''What guy?''
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:11 am

“I don't know. Met him in the arena. He is smart and maybe dangerous.” He looked around. “Well, that is everything I can bring you now. When I find out more I will come.” He turned around, waving his hand as a goodbye.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:25 am

She looked at him. Waving goodbye back. Than she sighed deeply as she went back into the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   

Back to top Go down

In silent wispers, silent tears.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2