Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Brother and Sister's room.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Polaris

PostSubject: Brother and Sister's room.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Polaris jumped out of Pietro's arms, running straight to one of the beds, snuggling into it. She smiled, "Bed..it feels comfy!"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister's room.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Pietro smiled as she bounced on the bed of her choose. She looked so much happier now compared to earlier in the ball room.

"So little sister," Pietro laid down on his bed "Is there anything you want to know about me or is there anything you think I should know about you?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister's room.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Polaris shook her head, "Nothing about me..You pretty much know all about me..Except I have a temper sometimes." She said, before snuggling more into the bed, "Sooo comfy!!!" She then remembered the arena, and the death, "Can't believe speedsters could kill people like that."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister's room.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:07 pm

Pietro signed. He figured he this would come.

"We can. I don't think I could vibrate fast enough to make the heart explode, but I could rip through a chest pretty easily. It didn't have to be that bloody though. Flash let his anger get in the way and lost it. When I was living with Father he figured out pretty quick how dangerous I could be. When it comes to fights I might act ridiculous but I can separate myself from the anger. I always prefer to finish fights as quickly and as little blood as possible."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister's room.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Lorna's eyes widened, before she hugged her knees, "That's scary.."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister's room.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:39 pm

"Not really, I got my powers as a kid. I grew up with them, I learned their dangers gradually, as I got faster and faster. But because of those dangers I decided to learn to do something with them that was a little more pleasurable with them. But you are not allowed to ask me about them." Pietro smirked at his sister jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister's room.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Polaris's eyes widened, before feeling herself blush, "NOOOOOOOOO! SHUT UP!" She shrieked, covering her ears. She looked like a kid, but it was clear every time she did that. She was innocent, naive, and pure.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister's room.    Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:51 pm

Pietro laughed out loud. Lorna was so naive it was hysterical, she was adorable. As Pietro calmed his laugh he turned to his sister, and looked at her very seriously. "But Lorna, all powers have a dark and deadly side. Even you. I heard about father once ripping the iron out of someones body. Killed him very bloody form what I heard."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister's room.    Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:23 pm

Polaris pulled the covers over her, "I can't believe I can make my powers do that.." She said, "Dad told me about that.." She whispered, "And now..I'm thirsty..I'm weird."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister's room.    Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:32 pm

"Of course you are, your my sister." Pietro smiled. "I'll get you something. You should rest, try to get some sleep you've had a ruff day. I'll hit the lights so you can rest your eyes."

Pietro turned of the lights and headed down to the dinning room for a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister's room.    Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Polaris nodded, "Thanks big brother." She whispered, before feeling herself snuggle into the bed.

---
Artemis snuck into Pietro's room, smiling as she saw a lump in one of the beds. She crawled into it, she was wearing a long sleeved shirt and some shorts, "Hey sleepyhead..you think I could wake you up?" She whispered against his ear.

---
Polaris tensed up, feeling herself freeze as she became scared. Her eyes widened when she felt the woman press her body against her, and said what she said, "BIG BROTHER!" She shrieked.

---
Artemis's eyes widened, backing up as she fell off the bed, "OH FUCK!"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister's room.    Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Pietro heard his sister scream and was running up the stairs in seconds.

Pietro throw open his door and flipped on the lights.

Lorna was screaming in bed holding her blanket to her chest and Artemis was laying sprawled out on the floor in a long sleeved sleep shirt and some of those short shorts he loved seeing her in.

"Well I must say I wasn't expecting to see my girlfriend falling out of bed with my little sister." Pietro laughed at their faces.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister's room.    Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:56 pm

"WHO IS SHE!?" Polaris shrieked, her eyes twitching a little.

---
Artemis grabbed a pillow, "SHUT UP!" She yelled, throwing it at Pietro, "I didn't know you had a little sister!"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister's room.    Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:07 pm

"Lorna, calm down. This is my girlfriend Artemis. Artemis this is my little sister Lorna, who I just found out existed three days ago. I also have a twin sister Wanda, she isn't here. Thank god."

Pietro smiled at the two women that were still freaking out from being in bed together. Pietro laughed at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister's room.    Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Lorna calmed down, looking at Artemis, "Nice to meet you." She said, letting the covers fall from her chest.

---
Artemis nodded, "You too, and I'm sorry about that.."

---
Lorna shook her head, "No, no it's okay. Just...please check for green hair." She laughed.

---
Artemis laughed, "Great now both of you are laughing at me." She laughed along with them, getting up to where her shirt covered her shorts now.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister's room.    Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Pietro smiled sweetly at Artemis as her shirt fell over her shorts.

"Sorry Baby," Pietro wrapped his arm around Artemis's waist and kissed her jaw line right under her ear. "But you have to admit this is pretty funny." Pietro grinned and chuckled as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister's room.    Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:31 pm

Lorna watched her big brother kiss the woman's neck, "Okay...Little sister is still in the room." She squealed.

---
Artemis laughed, "I'm sorry, I'll try to calm your brother down." She said, before she laughed at him.

---
Lorna giggled.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister's room.    Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Pietro gave a mock offended look, before getting an evil smirk on his face. Pietro's hand slipped down and grazed his hand over Artemis's rear.

"Now Artemis, Baby," Pietro smirked. "You know the sort of things I do when I get overly affectionate in public, and I would never do some thing like that in front of my baby sister." Pietro smirked naughtily.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister's room.    Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:48 pm

Lorna's eyes widened, watching what he did to Artemis's butt. And she listened to what he spoke, "BIG BROTHER!!!!! I'M STILL IN THE ROOM!" She squealed.

---
Artemis blushed, "Pietro.." She blushed, laughing softly, looking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister's room.    Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Pietro threw his head back and laughed. He moved his hand back to her waist and kissed her check.

"Lorna, that was the point." Pietro grinned. "Now Artemis, my darling, are you hear for something other than defiling my little sister."

Pietro stroked her side softly.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister's room.    Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Lorna rolled her eyes, falling back, "Oh my gosh.." She said, before turning on her side, whimpering.

---
Artemis pushed him lightly, before she crawled on to his bed, "Sleep over?" She asked.

---
Lorna whimpered a little, "Pleaseee just sleeep!!"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister's room.    Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:15 pm

Pietro grinned. "Yes Lorna just sleep." Pietro turned off the lights and crawled in to bed behind Artemis. He pulled her to him and grinned as they fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister's room.    

Back to top Go down

Brother and Sister's room.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1