Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HOW DARE YOU!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

HOW DARE YOU! Empty
PostSubject: HOW DARE YOU!   HOW DARE YOU! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:10 am

Laura had fallen asleep on a bench in the garden, not wanting to go to the brotherhood like the way she was. Even though she knew when she would wake up, she would have to go back. Her eyes started to open, feeling herself numb from all of the crying.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

HOW DARE YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU!   HOW DARE YOU! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:16 am

Wally had amped up his dosage to two pills now, one just didn't help. He walked out to the garden, walking there, when he saw x23 sleeping on the bench. He walked to her and nudged her. "You shouldn't be sleeping there, you will get cold."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

HOW DARE YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU!   HOW DARE YOU! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:18 am

Laura felt someone nudge her, and her eyes didn't shoot up until she heard Flash's voice. She got, pushing him violently away, "DON'T YOU TOUCH ME!" She said, not caring how horrible she look, and that he would see the tears stained, "Don't you dare touch me!"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

HOW DARE YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU!   HOW DARE YOU! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:19 am

He stumbled back some steps before regaining his balance. "What is your problem?!" He said narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

HOW DARE YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU!   HOW DARE YOU! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:22 am

"You killed Adam!" She shrieked, "YOU KILLED THE MAN I LOVED!" She yelled louder.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

HOW DARE YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU!   HOW DARE YOU! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:24 am

He looked down. "Oh, I didn't know that. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

HOW DARE YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU!   HOW DARE YOU! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:26 am

"Save your sorry for someone who can forgive you." She said, her tone cold. And her eyes were narrowed in the most coldest way, "How dare you kill him..How dare you come to me and act like you care, WHEN YOU EXPLODED HIS HEART!"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

HOW DARE YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU!   HOW DARE YOU! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:28 am

He looked at her, his eyes were emotionless. "He wasn't so innocent, he had it comming." He said turning around to leave.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

HOW DARE YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU!   HOW DARE YOU! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:29 am

"I hope Canary and Adam's daughter see those scars I gave you on your chest." She said.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

HOW DARE YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU!   HOW DARE YOU! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:32 am

He turned around to look at her. "She will be raised as mine. She won't know that she is not mine." He had a serious expreccion on his face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

HOW DARE YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU!   HOW DARE YOU! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:34 am

"She will never be yours." She said coldly, walking towards him, "And the moment she sees those scars, you will tell her how you killed her true father. How she is living with the murderer of her father..And if you don't, you will live with the regret your whole life." She looked at him, "He had a heart..he was kind, and he regretted what he did to Canary..HE WAS SORRY! AND YOU KILLED HIM!" Laura screamed, feeling the tears rush down her face.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

HOW DARE YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU!   HOW DARE YOU! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:37 am

He turned around and closed his eyes, feeling he needed another pill. He turned to look at her over his shoulder. "If he was so kind, why was he with the villains then?" He asked heading out of the garden.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

HOW DARE YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU!   HOW DARE YOU! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:40 am

"Because he had done stuff that made him a villain, stuff that Anthony made him do." She yelled after him. Her eyes narrowed, grabbing him in a tight grip, "Don't walk away from me, and stop acting like your the fucking innocent one."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

HOW DARE YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU!   HOW DARE YOU! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:47 am

He looked at her emotionless. "I keep hearing about this Anthony, and I don't understand who he is." He took her hands and removed them from his shirt. "And I am not saying I'm innocent. I hate this sick game as much as anybody. It was either me or him. You and Canary seem both agree it should have been me." He said walking off. When he got out of her sight he took two more pills.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

HOW DARE YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU!   HOW DARE YOU! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:55 am

Laura looked at him, calling after him, "I WISH IT WAS YOU!" She screamed, before she felt herself break down, "I wish it was you." She whimpered, waiting until he was out of sight to really burst into tears. Laura fell to her knees, crying there for an hour before she headed back to the brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HOW DARE YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW DARE YOU!   HOW DARE YOU! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW DARE YOU!
Page 1 of 1