Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

waking up with a sister and a girlfriend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:57 pm

She watched them both run off. "I guess this is mission accomplished then." She said leaving the room and closing the door after herself as she went off to find something to do.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Artemis turned around, looking at Pietro, "Why did you roll your eyes back there?" She asked with a bit of a hurt tone.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Pietro looked at her confused for a second. Then nodded. "It's just... I'm a Villain and your a Hero so I didn't see a big deal if this Arrow guy is sleeping with Amanda. That comment you made just seemed a bit...hypocritical? I guess." Pietro didn't want to start a fight.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:11 pm

Artemis sighed, "I wasn't bothered by the fact they are sleeping together..I was bothered by the fact that my mentor was now suddenly a villain." She stated as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:21 pm

"Well, I can't say anything about that. I've meet like four guys that live here and I only know one by name for sure, maybe two. So I don't know what to say about that. I'm sorry about what ever is going on with your mentor." Pietro shrugged his shoulders helplessly. "Do you want me to take you home?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Artemis nodded, before she looked at him, "Would you mind?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:44 pm

"Not at all." Pietro wrapped his arm around Artemis's shoulder and lead her out of the house. "I'll get your cloths cleaned and get them back to you as soon as I can get a to the mansion."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   

Back to top Go down

waking up with a sister and a girlfriend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2