Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Detoxification

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:14 am

Bruce brought Wally up to his room, guessing by the fact is looked almost exactly like his old room. He placed the man on the bed before tying his arms and legs to the posts on the bed. He couldn't have Flash up and running now could he?
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:19 am

He came to, trying to move his arm. He found he couldn't. He opened his eyes wide, trying to pull his limbs free. He stopped struggling, and looked at Bruce. "Let me go!!! I don't want this!!" He said glaring at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:22 am

"You may not want to, but you have to." Bruce locked the door, moving the a wall and leaning against it folding his arms.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:30 am

He looked away from Bruce, angry at him. He started to pull his arm free, not succeding in doing so, but getting the rope to make his wrist bleed. HE stopped his struggling and hit his head agains the bed. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:32 am

"Because you're my friend, Wally. And I'm not letting you go down this path."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:36 am

He clenched his fists, not looking at Bruce. "What makes you so sure I won't start using again?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:41 am

"Because I'll follow you around. Maybe... put a pass code on the Medical Lab's medicine cabinet. Plus after you detox you'll never want to use again."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:46 am

He still didn't look at the man. "You don't know that." He closed his eyes, he so craved a pill right now.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:50 am

"Oh... I do. Trust me, when you're in an accident and wake up from a coma, everything hurts and the world makes no sense. I was right where you are now. Tim had to do it, before I would ever re-make my debut as Batman I had to go through exactly what you're going through." Bruce sighed, he wasn't proud of that, but he'd need to tell flash everything to make sure he would help himself.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:55 am

He clenched his hand into a fist. "I still don't want to do this. Just let me go." He said starting to pull his arms free again.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:58 am

Bruce shook his head, Flash was not in a good state of mind if he had not reacted to what he was just told.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:12 am

He tried to ignore Bruce the best he could, just wanting one more pill.

hours later

He was sweatting heavily, drumming his palms with his fingers. He had his eyes closed, biting his lip. "Please Bruce, just let me have one.... just one.... I really need one..." He pleaded him, looking at him desperately.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:18 am

Bruce's heart curled for a moment, the looks of desperation Wally was giving him. But he stood tall, wearing his stoic facade like always.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:22 am

"Bruce please!!!! please... just one...." He said pleading him, really desperate now. He was tossing himself around on the bed, not feeling comfortable in any position.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:30 am

Bruce sighed, pushing himself off the wall and walking over to Flash. He stood above him, looking at the desperation in the man's eyes, "No." he said flatly before punching him in the face again, knocking the man out to go through detox with less pain.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:43 am

He woke up feeling nauseous, his heart beating fast in his chest. He groaned, trying to pull his legs close to him in a fetal position, only to find they were still tied. He was tired, but couldn't sleep. He looked at Bruce, turning his face away from him, not wanting to look at him. He closed his eyes, the pain getting worse.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:44 am

Bruce continued to watch the man, he knew by the end of the day Wally would hate him but it was in Wally's best interest to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:51 am

He was thirsty. He looked at Bruce, but didn't want to talk to him. He just groaned in pain, trying to lick his lips with out succeeding to moisten them. His legs were kicking.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Bruce let his thoughts wonder around in his head, while hearing Wally's frantic cries and screams for release. He almost felt like someone would come next to the door and think he was raping the poor man.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:09 pm

He was laying on his side, his eyes closed. "Bruce.... I think I'm gonna vomit...." He said weakly, trying to hold it in. He was shaking.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:36 pm

Bruce paused for a moment, getting a trash bin from the bathroom. He turned it on its side for easy access, "I'm not untying you."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:43 pm

He grabbed the bin, and threw up in it. He breathed heavily collapsing back on the bed. "I didn't think you would." He said watching Bruce from behind half closed eyes. He made a face of disgust, at the vomit tasting in his mouth. "Can you talk about something? It's so silent in here."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:45 pm

"I can get you water, if that's what you want." Bruce said calmly, "Of course it would be tap because I don't trust Canary to not come in here and free you."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:51 pm

He smiled slightly as a thank you for the water, but his smile faded when he mentioned Canary. "Does she know where I am? Has she asked about me?" He asked lifting his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:53 pm

Bruce sighed, "I haven't seen Canary since the day I came here. Not that she gives a damn about me, so I don't go out of my way to find her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Detoxification  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detoxification    Detoxification  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Detoxification
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Quicksilver's Room-
Jump to: