Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silence Makes the Echoes Louder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Empty
PostSubject: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:21 pm

Diana slammed her door shut, internally being completely lost and confused. She wiped her eyes, "Come on, Diana. Hold it together..." Diana looked at the bed. Her bed. Diana could not make sense of it all. Not in one night at least.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Bruce had watched Diana storm into her room and her the heard that echoed down the hallway. He moved to her room quickly, knocking on the door, "Diana?" he asked, he voice clearly recognizable through the door.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Diana quickly turned to the door, the man must have a sensor on her. He always seemed to be there when he needed to be there. She opened the door, looking up at him. Letting him in the room. She watched him walk in, his eyes squaring off with her own.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:30 pm

Bruce looked at her eyes, they seemed watered down and red, "What's wrong, Diana? Things didn't go well today?"
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Diana looked up at Bruce, slapping him in the face, "That was for making me worry." Diana pulled Bruce to her face, forcing a kiss. They stayed like that for a moment before she let go, "And that was for all obvious reasons. What the fuck, Bruce. You disappeared without a single word. You didn't tell anyone about me?" Diana was severely unhappy with the man, "No one to call me when you were in a coma. When you... had a kid? Yeah, I found out. I asked why Oracle was so worried one day. "Bruce is a dad... and his daughter needs him home." Daughter Bruce? What the fuck? You seriously were with that other chick. Selina? That's her name, seriously. Seriously, you didn't think I'd find out?" Diana was pissed, yet excited to see her boyfriend was back.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Bruce winced, "No I didn't tell anyone and there was a reason for it. I didn't tell anyone about you because I was..." She could see the look in her eyes, he was beyond screwed, "I didn't tell anyone for lack of a better term I had to be with her, Diana. Do you think I could not be with Selina? I was fixing her adn she was turning over a new leaf. She told Barbara that the only reason she was being a good girl was because of me. Of course I found out and had to keep up the rouse." He saw Diana's mouth open but he put his finger of it, "I'm not done. Second, I didn't know I had a child. That was complete news to me. Rogue had to tell me, I had no idea. I was in a coma." He said half assed, "I do agree that you have more than every right to be pissed, but let me explain."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Diana sighed, "So, screw me over because you're helping one little girl?" Diana was upset, very upset.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:54 pm

"It's not just her. There were others. But they all died. Seems to be a thing, if anyone knows I'm with someone. They die. All of them. Do you think I want that for you?" Bruce said looking clearly into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:56 pm

"There is a difference between me and them I'm a demigod Bruce. Not some human girl that you can play with." Diana poked his chest with much force.

Last edited by WonderWoman on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Bruce staggered back, "Diana just give me a few minutes to explain. I went missing because of my coma. Because I told Selina it was over. She was pissed. I went after her, and the accident happened." Bruce sighed, Diana could see it. The brightness in his eyes simmered down.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Diana's eyes simmered down as well, "We can't do this anyone, Bruce. We can't. I don't want to do this anymore. That kiss was the last one you'll get. I still think you to be my best friend. One of them, this cannot change how we are to others..." Diana whispered out.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Bruce nodded in agreement, "I understand and very much so agree." Bruce bowed his head, "But that doesn't answer my question. What made you so mad starting out, before my appearance? You can't tell me Clark of all people cause you to go off."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Diana looked down, "Clark, didn't... no he didn't. I... I just needed to leave. I kept getting my hopes up that something would happen and it never did..."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Bruce made a noise of amusement, "So does that mean little Diana has a crush on Superman?" Bruce covered his mouth and laughed, "Oh that's funny. Almost as funny as when Tim told me he was a crush on Artemis."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Diana smacked his chest lightly, "Shut up!" Diana looked mortified, "I mean I don't know. I mean... what we had, ended a long time ago..." Diana whispered, "And I'm happy with him and unlike you, he shows me around to his family and friends." Diana said in a sarcastic tone. Though Bruce took it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:08 pm

"Trust me, Diana. I know. I don't blame you at all. We come to an agreement, but you crushing on superman is something completely different." Bruce winced at her last statement but brushed it off as a type of her weird humor, "Well none of his family would kill you and besides Clark I never had friends... so your argument is invalid." Bruce smirked folding his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Diana scoffed, "I know, you were the lonely watch tower. You guided everyone to their destinations but you never got your destination. Blahblah, yeah I hear all the jokes. They're not funny after a while." Diana rolled her eyes, "Wait you've met Clark's family?" she asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:10 pm

Bruce nodded, "Yeah, his mother is an odd woman that tried to get me to drink lemonade."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:10 pm

"But you hate lemonade." She raised an eyebrow at the statement.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:11 pm

"I know, Alfred had to distract her with quilting. I never gave that man enough credit for what he does for me." Bruce laughed lightly, before sighing, "Well, I'll go tell Clark about your feelings and then the Bat-Family can re-unite!" Bruce started to walk to the door, one eye on Diana's face.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:12 pm

Diana's eyes widened, "No, Bruce. NO." she said noticing he stopped.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:13 pm

"Diana, do you really think I'd do that? I don't play match maker." Bruce turned around completely leaving the room and heading for his own.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Diana admitted Bruce was right. She watched the door shut lightly behind him. She sighed brushing her hair out of her face. She walked to the mirror and looked at herself. Her prophecy running through her head. It never said that she'd live a happily ever after, but she'd hope she could. She turned and looked through some drawers that contained her uniform. She opened another draw the held bras and panties. She quickly shut the drawer before moving to another one. She found a pair of PJs. She touched them lightly finding the were soft. She decided she'd take them.

Diana moved to the bathroom and changed into her tight, red and black tank top and short black and red shorts. Diana jumped on her bed, rolling on the dark red covered with blue and gold lines running around them. She stared at the ceiling, thinking about what had transpired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence Makes the Echoes Louder   Silence Makes the Echoes Louder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silence Makes the Echoes Louder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Wonder Woman's Room-
Jump to: