Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drinking is fun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Drinking is fun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Bruce leaned forward, hovering above her lips, "I know, but I'm too much of a gentlemen." He leaned back with a wide smirk covering his face.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:54 pm

She narrowed her eyes, at his teasing. "Tell me straight, do you want me or not?" She was tired of playing with him. She leaned back.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:59 pm

Bruce thought for a moment, "Mindless sex? Nothing more? I'd be up for it, only if... no one would know about it. Unfortunately I have a... reputation to uphold." Bruce explained lightly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:03 pm

She smiled at him seductively. "Don't worry I won't tell if you won't." She said putting her hand on his thigh caressing it sexually.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Bruce raised an eyebrow, "Then let's get out of here? That guy over there keeps giving me this really pissed off look and I'm not in the mood to bash his face in."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:11 pm

She smiled, as they got up. She paid to Jimmy, and left a good tip. "Well what are we waiting for? Where are you planning to take me hun?" She said supporting herself to him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:26 pm

Bruce let her lean on him as they walked out of the bar, "You've got any idea? I've only been to three places in the entire universe."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:32 pm

"There is a hotel near by." She whispered to his ear. She led him out of the bar and into the hotel. They got a room, and went in. She sat on the bed, crossing her legs and exposing her cleavage to him, by pulling her shoulders back a bit. "So you want to take the lead?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Bruce started to think, which was never a really good thing when a really hot, attractive woman want him in her pants. But he had the little Bruce in the back of his mind reminding him or who she was and that she could kill him at any moment. Maybe she was just trying to seduce him to kill him, or worse. She always said she wanted him as a lover, so why give in now? What made now different?
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:46 pm

She took her shoes off, and wlked to him. "Oh don't be shy. Tell auntie Amanda what's bothering you." She said starting to rub his crotch through his pants. She kissed him passionattely, trying to coax his lips open with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:47 pm

"God, that sounds like something a rapist would say." he mused aloud, his stomach jumped when she went straight for his crotch. What the hell, he thought. He'd go for it, he pulled her close deepening the kiss. Life's short, have fun. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:54 pm

She felt him pull her closer. She wrapped her free arm around his neck, holding him close. She moaned into the kiss. She pulled away from the kiss. "Good boy. You can be as rough or as gentle with me as you want." She kissed him again. Her hand was going up his neck, running it through his hair. Her other hand felt the growing erection in his pants.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:08 pm

Bruce was amused on how easily she moaned, usually it took him a little longer to get that noise, maybe she had truly wanted him for a long time. "Hm... I think I'll mix it up a bit." he said huskily, leaning on to her lips again.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:17 pm

She took her hand from his crotch and started to take off his shirt. She kept kissing him, trailing her kisses to his neck and shoulders as she exposed skin under his shirt. She let her hands run up and down his chest.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:20 pm

Bruce felt the cold air hit his chest as Amanda's warm lips moved up his shirt. He didn't want to kill her dress, like he normally would with other women, but it seemed so animistic that it should be done to the amazon, "How attached to that dress are you?" He whispered out, hoping to get a rise from her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:22 pm

She looked up at him. "Not too atatched. Why?" She had stopped her actions, puzzeled by his question.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:28 pm

Bruce smirked, "I like to mix things up a bit." He pulled on of his belt loops causing a bat-a-rang to emerge from his pocket. He turned her around slicing the dress completely in half. He watched in silence after the article of clothing floated to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:31 pm

She was surprised when he turned her around and sliced off her dress. She then looked back at him with a seductive smile. "What now caveman? What are you going to do to me?" She asked in a seductively low tone.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:44 pm

"You make me out to be some sort of Neanderthal." Bruce snorted, turning her back around, "And of course I plan to see every bit of your animistic side."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:48 pm

She smirked. "And are you not?" She put her hands behind her back undoing her bra, letting them drop dow on the ground. She went closer to him and caressed his cheek as she kissed her tantalisingly slow. She pressed her breasts against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Bruce could feel her heart beating closely in lined with his, their chests moving around the same breathing patterns. He could feel every touch, every moment of her teasing and playing with him. He kicked the bra from off of his foot, slightly pushing her onto the bed. He'd make this slow. Almost too slow for them.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:29 pm

She was pushed on the bed and raised her arms above her head. She grinned up at him. Arching her body for him to see. She used her foot to rub his cock. "So come on caveman, show me what you got."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:33 pm

Bruce couldn't help but laugh, "But a caveman would rape you, not sexual pleasure you before finally getting his turn... unless you condone rape." He said lightly, using his finger to trace the outline of her figure. He could see the goosebumps slowly ebb onto her skin, making him smirk.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:36 pm

She suddenly got serious. "If you rape me I swear I will cut your dick off and make you eat it." She felt his finnger trace her figure and kinda liked it. It made her wiggle when he would hit certain spots, tickling her.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:40 pm

"Amanda, I'm the hero. I hurt the rapists. Swear to god if one gets you I'll castrate them myself." He said, noticing her wiggle. He lightly made a spiral around Amanda's beast, with one hand, ending around her nipple. He gave it a pinch before starting all over again. He leaned forward, his lips next to her ear, "Plus you wanted me here, you're giving me permission. Does that make me a neanderthal or the gentlemen vigilante?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinking is fun
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: