Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drinking is fun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Drinking is fun - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Bruce shook his head, laughing lightly, "No, I'm game for it but I do need to head back. Clark and Diana might wonder where I disappeared to. They'll ask too many questions."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:21 pm

She grinned wickedly, as she stretched her naked body on the bed. "Ofcourse, your girlfriend and... boyfriend..." She said teasingly as she rolled off the bed.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Bruce snorted, "Ex-girlfriend and homophobic kyrptonian, sure." Bruce shook his head, she was making it tempting to go for a round two, but he could not give in.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:30 pm

She got up and picked up her panties, putting them on slowly. "Oh damn, I was so sure I got it right." She said mockingly. She bended over to pick up her bra, she slowly got up, giving him time to look at her rear. She started to put the bra on.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:33 pm

Bruce winced, he must have hit a sore note. He rolled off the bed grabbing his pants and shirt, putting them on. He knew how hard she was trying for a round two, but he couldn't. Be the time she turned around he was completely gone from the room. The only thing that show how he escaped was the open window.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:41 pm

She felt the chill of the night air on her skin. She turned around and went to close the window. She watched from the window as the man was running away from the hotel. She laughed slightly. "Typical, leaving me to pay the bill." She said putting on her bra. She went to pick up her dress wondering how she could still wear it so she wouldn't be so exposed when going home. She was able to tie it on herself, making a mental note to be carefull with it. She went down to the reception and gave the room up, paying for it. The girl in the reception was looking at her oddly, but she didn't mind it. She headed back to the brotherhood mansion, for a goodnight sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinking is fun
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: