Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little sisters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Little sisters Empty
PostSubject: Little sisters   Little sisters Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:24 pm

When Pietro got back from dropping Artemis at home, he found Lorna eating in her bed reading a magazine she must have found while getting food.

"So What are you reading Baby Girl." Pietro grinned as he closed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Little sisters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little sisters   Little sisters Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:34 pm

Lorna jumped, falling out of the bed, "OW!" She shrieked, rubbing her head. She looked up at Pietro.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Little sisters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little sisters   Little sisters Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Pietro raised his eyes brow and shock his head. "What is it with the women in my life falling out of bed?" Pietro smiled
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Little sisters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little sisters   Little sisters Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:48 pm

"Well your little sister has been scared ever since this morning.." She said, getting up as she fixed her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Little sisters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little sisters   Little sisters Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:54 pm

Pietro looked slightly concerned. "Why were you scared this morning? I know Amanda is intimidating but she wouldn't have hurt you. Artemis or me maybe but not you." Pietro sat on the bed as Lorna got up.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Little sisters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little sisters   Little sisters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:10 am

"I'm scared of her in general.." She said, before looking down, "She got drunk and started to hit on me the first time we met..and..it scared me. And I told her no and she went cold on me..And I saw her break someone's bone.."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Little sisters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little sisters   Little sisters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:10 am

"Wow, I had no idea Amanda swung that way." Pietro pulled Lorna onto the bed next to him, and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Something you need to remember though is that every one can brake peoples bones, and you can be just as dangerous or more dangerous than her if you start thinking more dangerously. Most people when they hear about someone with superspeed, they don't think they are very dangerous but you saw first hand two days ago that, that's not true. Any power, and person can be deadly, and you don't have to be afraid of anyone because you are a lot more powerful then you think you are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Little sisters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little sisters   Little sisters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little sisters
Page 1 of 1