Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rabbit hunt.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Rabbit hunt. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:56 pm

"Well, the Joker is here and other scum. So Mr. Freeze isn't far behind." He didn't like it that Bruce's fate was in the hands of Mr. Freeze.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:58 pm

"Hopefully so. Would suck if the Joker put me down... ironic but pathetic." He said lightly, contemplating his odds of survival with the odds of Mr. Freeze coming into the universe.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:09 pm

He looked at Bruce. He knew what he was thinking. The chances were small, even if he would come to this world. “How is everybody doing?” He was changing the subject but he didn’t want to think of the chance that Bruce would die. “I can’t ask them myself.”
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:22 pm

"Diana is here... Clark... Clark's more or less okay. He'll do better now that Diana is here. Artemis... she's..." Bruce couldn't think of something to say without it sounding awful, "She... got a boyfriend. I'm sure you know what's going on with that, anyway. Flash if fine, Canary I haven't heard from..." Bruce couldn't think of anyone else in the Xavier house, "That's all I remember, and a lot of it is fuzzy, you understand." He said lightly.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:36 pm

“You should check up with everyone. You are important.” He twitched when he heard #boyfriend#. “And about Artemis. Yes, I did. Not that I’m happy about it. she is a grown up now. But one wrong move and he is a dead man.” He said it serious.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:41 pm

Bruce nodded, "I know... I did give Artemis a training session. She did well, Oliver." He said lightly, bringing the crook of his arm to his face to cough in, "I'm kind of hoping I'm not getting sick, yet hoping its a sickness, not the temp fix that's doing this."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:56 pm

“I hope that too. Maybe you shouldn’t sleep outside. Just sleep in a bed and stay in it.” He was worried. He wanted to help but knew he couldn’t help. He made a fist and released it. He hated it. “The Villains can’t miss their biggest enemy.” He said it as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:02 pm

"I like outside, it helps me think. Plus if I'm inside... people can actually find me." He shut his eyes and make a noise of amusement.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:08 pm

“But it isn’t safer. And then you need to take a dog like me. She will bite, or bark at, everyone who is dangerous.” He looked at Shay who was still sitting next to Bruce. “At least I hope.”
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:12 pm

Bruce laughed lightly, "Oliver, I'm the Batman. Nothing is... ever safe for me. And... I had a dog at one point, it never left the Mansion or the cave though, it kept Jason and Dick company until it ultimately died." Bruce sighed out, "Why the sudden concern, Oliver?" He wanted to know, this wasn't the first time we was sick or near death so what made this time different?
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:16 pm

He gave Bruce a painful smile. “Because this is just the beginning of the ride. Bruce. It is going to much worse. Especially because you are here. You are the favorite of all villains.” He looked away. “If only one call is enough. What if someone calls for you?” He looked back, staring Bruce straight in the eyes. “You will kill them. But how long will you last?”
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:28 pm

"I'm the favorite? Fascinating." Oliver continued to talk, Bruce listened of course. "The thing is, I won't kill them. What... right do I have to ends someone's life? None, if I am called into the Arena... then there my death lies." Bruce sighed out, "I'll fight, but not kill." He whispered out.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:42 pm

He looked at his… friend?? Well. At Bruce. He looked tired and stubborn. “Your death won’t lie there. You can’t leave. if you won’t fight I will shoot them dead right in front of you.” He tried to smile. “So don’t vomited when someone drops dead.”
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:15 pm

[[ OOC: Forgot to sign out ]]

Bruce weakly laughed, he noticed how cynical he was being, "Well... I want you to take care of yourself, Oliver." Bruce walked over to him, placing an arm on his shoulder, "If I don't make it out of here alive, I need you to keep going, make sure they all keep going..." Bruce shut his eyes moving away from Green Arrow, going to the living room.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:00 pm

“I will.” He watched the man leave. He had said he was younger. But now he looked old and tired. He turned around. “Come Shay. Let’s go back in to the lions mouth.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rabbit hunt.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: