Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revenge is Sweet

Go down 
+2
Supergirl
The Overseer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Revenge is Sweet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge is Sweet   Revenge is Sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Wolverine growled when he saw that Kara couldn't move. He pushed his claws closer to Overseer's glasses, having one claw puncture a little of his skin causing him to bleed.

Wolverine smirked.

"Guess what, Old man, your "bosses" have given me the honor of tearing your head off." He said, before pushing his claws in a little further, breaking Overseer's glasses.
Back to top Go down
The Overseer
Admin
The Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is Sweet   Revenge is Sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:21 pm

The Overseer smirked and smiled at him almost genially, "If you think I'm bad....just wait for the new comer...he'll make what I did look like playtime." He said.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is Sweet   Revenge is Sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:22 pm

Kara moved her head a little, "Don't...Show...Him mercy..." She whimpered out, trying to move her body. And when she couldn't, she groaned.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is Sweet   Revenge is Sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:28 pm

Wolverine growled. "GRAAGH!" He slashed his claws, taking off both Overseer's hands, before slashing his claws across his trousers, slicing his dick in pieces.

"Those were for Kitty and Kara," He growled, before stabbing his claws through Overseer's head. "And that, is for me..." He said, in a cold tone, before slowly pulling his bloody claws from the dead Overseer's head.

Overseer dropped to the ground, lifeless. Wolverine used the dead bastard's coat to wipe the blood off, before retracting his claws.

He went over to Kara and turned her over to face him. He carefully picked her up. "You all right?" He asked, his tone full of worry.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is Sweet   Revenge is Sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:31 pm

Kara looked up at him, the tears started to form. She groaned, closing her eyes before she looked up at him. Her head shook a little, "No, he injected me and Kitty with this paralyzing liquid..He gave me the most dosage...And then he injected me with serum that made my body enjoy what he was....Doing.." Her voice cracked, crying now, "I want to move.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is Sweet   Revenge is Sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:38 pm

Logan growled. "Bastard... He's gone now; he won't hurt you anymore." He said, using one hand to move her blonde bangs from her face.

"The serum sand paralyzing liquid should wear off soon." He said, before noticing her bare legs. He resist the urge to move his gaze down.

"I guess, uh... I need to help you..." He said, feeling awkward. He sat her against the wall and slipped her panties on, without looking down at her.

It took a bit longer for him to get her jeans on her. When he was done, he picked her up in his arms and pulled out his X-Men comunitcator.

"Storm, can you send the copter over here?" he said, knowing it would be harder to carry Kara while driving the bike.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is Sweet   Revenge is Sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:43 pm

Kara looked at him, "Thank you..Thank you.." She whimpered out. When he spoke about the serum and liquid, she nodded. Though her cheeks turned pink, realizing when he talked about helping her. Her eyes looked up at him, nodding, "Sorry." When he dressed her, she appreciated how he didn't look down even more. When he finished, her body was slowly getting out of the numbness. Her head buried into Logan's chest as he picked her up.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is Sweet   Revenge is Sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:48 pm

"Don't worry about it." He whispered, when she said "Sorry."

He held her close as he stepped outside of the lair to wait for the copter. He would go back in for his bike once Kara was on the copter.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is Sweet   Revenge is Sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Her eyes closed the moment she felt the light hit her. She groaned, hiding her face when her head moved. Which was the only thing she could move. She wished she could hug him...
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is Sweet   Revenge is Sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:57 pm

He kissed the top of her head, glad she was now safe, but held in a growl as he smelled the bastard's scent all over her.

His X-Men communicator went off and he heard Storm's voice. "Looks like we'll be getting our ride home soon, fly girl." He said, softly to her, giving her a little smirk.

{OOC: He smirks a lot >.> He has a hard time smiling XD}
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is Sweet   Revenge is Sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:00 pm

Her head stayed buried, she could smell Overseer's scent on her. Making her want a shower. She then looked up at him as he spoke to her, making her smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is Sweet   Revenge is Sweet - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge is Sweet
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: The Overseer's Lair-
Jump to: