Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What will you do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:53 pm

The Dark Phoenix smiled darkly when she saw him, the man who she was supposed to persuade. It was going to be all too easy of course, "Why little man you look upset, what seems to be the trouble?" She asked. The phoenix form flickered briefly around her form.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:59 pm

Julian looked around, wondering where the voice had come from, "Hello?" he asked, quite frightened. The voice sounded all too familiar yet sounded completely alien to him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:21 pm

The Dark Phoenix appeared in front of him with a small smile, "You are a lot smaller then I expected." She said with a derisive laugh. "I have a proposition for you, are you ready to hear it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:03 pm

Julian raised an eyes at the woman, "I'm not small!" He said quickly, but looked at her still, "What proposition? For what?" he snapped at her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:10 pm

She smirked at his reaction, "The Protector's could use someone with your skills, fail to join us and well....lets just say that your good friend x23 may suffer a fate worse then death." She said with a smile that didn't reach her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:12 pm

Julian glared at her, his eyes beginning to glow bright green and did his hands. Small rocks and leaves around him began to float dangerously, "What's that supposed to mean?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 pm

She raised an eyebrow and allowed him to see the form of a phoenix burning around her, "Lets just say that I won't hesitate to kill her off." She said
Back to top Go down
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:34 pm

"But you just said you'd do something worse than death... to her. I wanna know what you'd make her do if I refuse!" Julian hissed out, everything around him getting higher off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:47 pm

She smiled, and blinked her eyes slowly and deliberately all of the objects slowly went back down. "Well from what Shadow King told me he would rape her, then he would torture her multiple times, and possibly leave her begging for death." She said cruelly.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Everything around Julian fell, "I'll do anything. Just... Just don't hurt her." He said quickly, she'd hate him but he needed to protect her!
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:55 pm

She smiled triumphantly, "I'm glad you're starting to see some sense, now then I'm sorry but you understand why we can't have you disobey us." She said and caused a collar to wrap itself around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:58 pm

Julian trembled, his powers completely shutting off. He couldn't move his hands, tears welled up in his eyes. He was a kicked puppy, and he was doing it for a woman he knew could never love him as much as he loved her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:06 pm

She studied him, "She means a lot to you......and she feels something for you as well" She said silently, in a way she felt bad for him.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Julian's eyes let their contained tears through, "I love her. I love her... with everything. If she wanted me to die, I'd die. For her... I'd do anything for her..." Tears trailed down his face, a slightly whisper of a doubt floated through his mind, 'But would she for you?' that was a question he didn't know the answer to.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:34 pm

She approached him, "I think it is a curious thing to love one as strongly as you seem too." She said observantly and then allowed her hand to rest against his cheek briefly, "Your feelings for her are genuine, in time she will understand what you have done for her." She said.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:36 pm

[[ OOC: Changing accounts... not happening right now. Sorry DX ]]

Julian looked away from the woman, "Haven't you ever been in love? Maybe you can't understand it, maybe that's why you love to rip peoples heart and families apart. Killing lovers in arenas... you sicken me." 'And now I have to become the thing I hate... to protect the one I love...' Julian's eyes held renewed tears.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Her eyes burned, "Don't presume to understand me, yes I have felt what it is to love another. However it is best that you forget them while you work for us." She said coldly.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Julian wiped his eyes with his elbows, "Than why let them go? If they meant that much to you... Why?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:23 pm

She glanced down, "Because I didn't want them dead or worse." She said eventually, in her way she was protecting the one she loved by staying away from them.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:25 pm

Julian sighed, "Then I guess we're one in the same, Jean." He looked down, knowing the old professor knew what was best.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:27 pm

She nodded, "I will allow you time to say your good-bye's Julian, just remember don't look back." She said quietly but firmly.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:30 pm

Julian nodded, "I... I wish you would bring me to her. I cannot walk there looking like I am. People will ask questions... questions... I cannot answer." Julian looked at the ground, feeling utterly powerless.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:32 pm

She nodded and effortlessly lifted him off the ground using her telekinesis, she cut off her presence and flew him back to the Brotherhood mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will you do?   

Back to top Go down

What will you do?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: