Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

training training and more training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

training training and more training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:05 am

Lorna nodded, before she got up with him and got something to drink. She looked up at him, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Quicksilver waited for Polaris to get her breath and have a drink.

"Ok back to work." Quicksilver stood and waited for Polaris to stand. "Now what I'm going to show you today are going to be moves that will give you time to run from your attacker. Give you time to get me or get to here were you can use your powers. First I'm going to show you something I actually learned from a movie. It's called SING. Now I'm going to grab you form behind." Quicksilver puts one arm around Polaris's neck and the other around the waist. "The S. stands for Solarpex. That's my stomach right below the ribs." Quicksilver took Polaris's arm that was in the correct area to attack. "Now you elbow me in the stomach," He showed her slowly how her arm needed to move. "Then the I, instep. After you elbow me you take this foot," He patted the leg that went with he same arm as before. "And you will step on my foot hard. Then N, nose, then you through your head back and hit me in the nose, or better if you are loose enough, you take this hand again and bop me in the nose hard as you can. The last is G, stands for groin. After you punch the guy in the nose you use the momentum going down and punch in the groin. Just so you know that's the only one I'm going to stop. But I'll just be covering that so you still need to be on target. Now we're going to do this in as close to real time as possible, but remember at this point I want you to hit your target. We'll work on hitting on target fast as we go."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:50 pm

Lorna tensed a little at how his arms went around her. She listened to him as she stared straight ahead, listening to him explain. She nodded, "I got it."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:11 pm

When Polaris finally stated going through the motions she went a lot slower then he would have wanted but she hit all her targets and she hit her marks hard. Except for the last one that he caught in his hand.

"Good. That's very good. We'll do it a few more times then go to some other move."

Quicksilver continued to grab his sister and have her hit him over and over. (still catching groin every time) She was finally hitting her target at a semi normal pace around the sixth time, around eight and nine she started slowing down from slight fatigue.

Quicksilver pulled away and got them both a second drink.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Lorna get hitting him, hitting him until she hit the targets. When he backed up and got them some drinks, she took a sip of the water. She looked at him, "What's next?" She asked, before taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:21 pm

Quicksilver needed to test her now. Quicksilver rushed her with his speed. He pinned her again like the Joker had the day before. His hands grabbing her legs and shifting her shirt slightly up her stomach, he would not rip her shirt.

This time he did not speak, he looked at her with cold angry eyes and pulled at her top and legs. She needed to fight her way out herself this time.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:25 pm

Lorna turned around, before shrieking when she hit the ground. She struggled when she finally came to it after the impact. She looked at him as her eyes narrowed, trying to get out of his grip. Lorna then realized she wasn't being calm, and the last time she got him off of her, was when she was calm. Her eyes softened, calming her body down before she headbutted him, kneeing him in the stomach. Before she kicked him off of her, then punching him on the ground the moment she stood up. Her breathing was a little bit irregular, but she had gotten him off of her.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Quicksilver smiled as he got up rubbing his jaw. His lip was busted and bleed slightly, before healing.

"Good girl. Just what you needed to do." He dusted himself off. "To answer you question I'm going to show you a few more small areas that you can hit that don't take a lot of practice and can really hurt." Quicksilver sat down and patted the ground next to him. When Polaris sat he began to explain what he wanted her to learn next. "Now what I'm going to tell you isn't something you can really practice on me without really hurting me but it's really easy to understand. If you are being pinned to a wall or a floor, what I will want you to do is take you thumb, you press it into their eye and you twist until they either let you go or you hit brain. Another thing you can do when someone is coming at you like what we were doing first is take your fingers," Quicksilver showed her his pointer and index fingers "And jab them in the eyes. If that doesn't scratch their eyes it will at least blind them temporarily when they cloths their eyes to protect themselves. And something you need to always remember. If a guy is the one attaching you always, always, always, go for the groin. I know for a fact if you hit a guy their hard enough you can make them vomit."
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:00 pm

Everybody were wondering where Lorna had gone off to. Magneto was so worried. He had decided to go out looking for her. Karim was trying to find her trail, she sure did move around alot. He walked by the brotherhood mansion. Suddenly Karim stopped, and ran towards the mansion. "Stupid dog..." He cursed as he ran after the dog. Karim ran to the trainingrounds. Roy himself stopped by the bushes, hiding in them, trying to determine who the boy was. And what was Lorna doing there. He drew an arrow getting ready to shoot, if the boy would be a threath. Karim ran to Lorna, wagging his tail and barking lively.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:09 pm

[[OOC Mibbit kicked you out, just wait for a little while then refresh, Kay Niina?]]

Lorna looked at her brother, before she turned to look at the dog.

Karim!

"Hey Karim, where's Roy?" She asked, petting him, before looking around, "Roy it's safe, he's my brother."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Quicksilver watched with narrowed eyes as a red head with a bow and arrow emerged from the forest. After what happened yesterday with Joker, Quicksilver was going to be suspicions of all guys near her even if she feels comfortable around him. The dog was fine though.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:25 pm

He put his bow down, and stepped out of his hiding place. He walked closer to them, holding his bow ready to shoot if he had to. "What are you doing here Lorna? You do know your father is worried?" He asked her keeping his eyes on the boy. Karim was wagging his tail, happy to be petted, Roy didn't do that enough.

OOC : The fucker doesn't connect to mibbit DX
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:36 pm

"I got caught.." She said, continuing to pet Karim. She said before looking at him, "And right now I'm training with my brother Pietro." Lorna said, introducing them both, "Pietro, Roy..Roy, Pietro."

[[OOC Just relax and don't spam, and wait a while before you re-enter.]]
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Pietro stood carefully stood up and extended his hand to shake hands. Pietro was silent, he wouldn't be relaxing until he knew exactly who he was dealing with. Pietro was just glade that they were approached on the training ground were he could use his powers if necessary.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:53 pm

Roy looked at the hand and put the arrow back in his quiver before extending his own hand to the man called Pietro. "I'm Red Arrow." He looked at Lorna after letting go of Pietros hand. "I'm so sorry to hear that Lorna. You want me to tell your father?"

OOC : O.o how am I spamming???
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:55 pm

"Please?" She asked, before she looked down, "Do you think you could help me with defense training?" She asked, when she received a look. She explained how Joker had almost raped her and she needed some defense training.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Pietro scowled at the ground as she recounted what happened with the Joker. "I still wish you had let me finish breaking his legs, I wouldn't have killed him." Pietro practically whined.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:02 pm

He looked at Lorna shocked. He took his quiver off from his back and put them down on the ground. "What ever you want princess. I can give you some tips." He looked at Pietro. "You know he would only have enjoyed that."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Lorna nodded, before looking at Pietro, "What can he help me with?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:26 pm

Pietro smiled at his sister. Though he was still leery about men he didn't know around her he couldn't turn away help especially
when she requested it.

"Of course. It would actually be really helpful. It's best to have multiple teachers so you don't get stuck in one style that might not be best for you. The way I fight has a lot to do with speed and momentum so I can help you with reflexes and moves but you need help from someone who moves at a normal speed, well normal being relative to a speedster." Pietro amended his words, this guy was probably fast for a normal human, if he didn't have powers.

"Hey I see the bow and arrow, do you only have them and regular hand to hand fighting or do you have powers?" Pietro questioned.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:32 pm

He shook his head at Pietro. "No powers. Just my fighting skills and my knowledge of weaponry." He walked closer to Lorna. "Shall we start then princess?" He said, quickly grabbing her by her wrists, holding her tightly. "Now, try to free yourself!" He twirled her around, holding her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:37 pm

Lorna was about to reply, before he grabbed her wrists. She started to try to get out of his grip, before groaning a bit when he turned her around. Holding her arms behind her back. She tried head butt him, but she wasn't succeeding. He was stronger then Pietro. Lorna kept trying though.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:47 pm

Quicksilver watched as Polaris struggled against a new attacker. It took all his self control not to attack and free her. Quicksilver walked around the two as they struggled, similar to how his father had watched his own training.

"Polaris, you have to remember, you are a women, you will almost never be the bigger or stronger in a fight. Use that to your advantage. Everything is a weapon, every part of you, your environment, your power."

Quicksilver had never said she couldn't use her powers to get out of his holds or this one, only that he would help her with them more latter. When she started today she limited herself, because it was fair. She still didn't understand that fair was bullshit.

"Remember something when it comes down between you and them, you always pick yourself, and if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying."
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:54 pm

He shot a look at Pietro, before pulling her closer. He spoke to her ear. "You may be able to use your powers here on this field. But what happens when you are in an alley, and your collar is on?" He pushed her farther from him and twirled her around to face him, releasing one of her wrists. "Joints are weaker parts than bone. True you can break bones with enough force, but...." He twisted her arm making her kneel down on the ground infront of him. "Joints are broken more easily." He let go of her wrist letting her get up.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:58 pm

Lorna gasped when he pulled her closer, looking at him from the side. She then groaned lightly as he turned her around, letting her free hand go on his chest. She went to try to get out of his grip, before she shrieked a bit as he twisted her arm, making her kneel down fast. When he let go, she got up, rubbing her wrist. Lorna nodded at him, "Okay.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training training and more training
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: