Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

training training and more training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

training training and more training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:12 pm

"I know what you were doing there Red and trust me I get it, but she has to be prepared to use her powers at a moments notice. This training isn't just because she's a pretty girl. It's also because she's a villain now. She has to be willing to use her powers whenever it is to her advantage or she could die in the arena, but he's right about joints being delicate it's why I broke Jokers wrist and elbow. If you had let me keep going his knees would have been next. That being said in a hold like that you need to go with your arm. Here I'll show you. Red grab me like you grabbed Polaris." Quicksilver was then being held in the same position. Quicksilver then did a slow uncomplicated looking roll under his arm and was back in the original position of having Red Arrow holding just his wrist. "And remember what I said before, in this position you can kick, punch and scratch just about anything."

Red Arrow released Quicksilver's arm. "And there is something you need to learn. Fair play is for the dead. We do not have that luxury. Not now."
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:27 pm

He folded his arms on his chest. "He has a point. In a match to the death you may only get one chance, and that's all it takes." He walked to his quiver and bow, putting them on. He grabbed an arrow and took aim at her. "So if you want her to use her powers, pray that I miss." He said shooting his arrow, immediately shooting another.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Lorna backed up when she saw the arrows. The moment he shot them, her eyes narrowed as she made them explode one right after the other. She made some miss her, and fly above his head. When she was getting tired of arrows flying at her, she suddenly had a metal table protecting her now.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Quicksilver smiled as he watched his sister deflect, redirect and blow up the arrows shot at her.

"That was good Polaris, but remember you don't have to wait for him to shot the arrows to make them your weapon. And you don't even have to let them move. You can just stop them in mid air and turn them back on him. And remember, you never give up a potential weapon. Like exploding those arrows. That was unnecessary. You can make any metal a weapon. One thing for future reference after you covered yourself with the table you could have attacked him with it. Just a thought for latter."
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:57 pm

He smiled seeing Polaris block his attack. She needed to learn how to attack, she had defense under control. "You need to work on how to attack people. I know you don't want to hurt anybody, but you must now in order to survive. So attack me!!" He said holding his bow down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training training and more training
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3