Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Flash has to work his/her sexy ass off >.<

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

The Flash has to work his/her sexy ass off >.< Empty
PostSubject: The Flash has to work his/her sexy ass off >.<   The Flash has to work his/her sexy ass off >.< Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:09 am

Okay so I had to go today to get some suplies to this place i'm gonna be cleaning. And they hadn't told me when I need to start so I called them and they said tonight. So I'll be working tonight. Yay!! So I'm gonna be gone from 15:00 to who knows how long, because they have alot of dirt there, cause they are men and they can't clean XDDD So no offense to men but yeah.... So I have to make it clean, but I'll try to work fast. So for what ever the plot is for tonight I give you my official permission to manipulate my character the way you need. That applys until I get back. Sorry for the inconvenience guys. >.< Ps. I hope I made some sense in there somwhere.

EDIT: Oh that's in Finnish time.... okay XDDD
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Flash has to work his/her sexy ass off >.<   The Flash has to work his/her sexy ass off >.< Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:29 am

Oooh okay! Cool Don't stress and overwork yourself too much! Will wait for your swift return, Flash! xP
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Flash has to work his/her sexy ass off >.<   The Flash has to work his/her sexy ass off >.< Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:11 am

I'm also going to the doctor today. So yeah, don't know when I'll be one either.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Flash has to work his/her sexy ass off >.<   The Flash has to work his/her sexy ass off >.< Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:52 am

Don't worry about it Flash, we can wait for ya! I hope that your job isn't too stressful ^^
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: The Flash has to work his/her sexy ass off >.<   The Flash has to work his/her sexy ass off >.< Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:11 am

So I can kill you? Awesome. Lol jk
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Flash has to work his/her sexy ass off >.<   The Flash has to work his/her sexy ass off >.< Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:33 am

XDD
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net

The Flash has to work his/her sexy ass off >.<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Things that may come up...-
Jump to: