Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The mad, crazy, insane

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

The mad, crazy, insane Empty
PostSubject: The mad, crazy, insane   The mad, crazy, insane Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:28 pm

Scarecrow was mixing some chemicals for his fear gas. He would have to be very careful with the mixing because a mistake could cause unexpected reactions. He was so concentrated in his task that the sudden bang of his lab's door against the stone wall made him jump violently and spill the chemicals. A hole corroded on the floor. He turned around to snarl at the intruder but what he saw made him froze.

Joker was standing in the door way with Harley... But something wasn't right. There was blood on her head and her eyes... They were wide open and lifeless. Her mouth hanging open with frozen shock.

"Joker... What happened to Harley? Is she dead?" Of course she was dead. He could see it clearly. He felt somewhat sorry for her. He couldn't say he had really liked her but she had been tolerable. But what bothered him was the wild look on Joker's face. He looked far gone. And why was he carrying Harley's body around?

Jonathan was going to say something but didn't have the change as Joker dropped Harley's body and came towards him. Scarecrow didn't have anywhere to back away. Joker was creepy... He yelped as Joker grabbed him hard at the hair and dragged him to the door. Joker threw him out of his lab, slamming the door close in his face.

"Shit!" He cursed. Joker in his current state in his laborarory with all the chemicals would not promise good. He had to get some help... Jonathan started to run. He had to find Batman.
Back to top Go down
TheJoker

TheJoker

PostSubject: Re: The mad, crazy, insane   The mad, crazy, insane Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:57 pm

Joker slammed the door shut. Then he picked up Harley again. "Now, sweety pie. We are all alone." He cooed and placed her on a chair. She slumped on the chair, her head falling back and arms dangling feebly on her sides. "Just sit tight. I have a surprise for you." Joker went to rummage Scarecrows lab coat drawer. He picked one of them and quickly did some alterations to it. He then leaped in front of the carcass and held the coat now transformed into a weird abomination of a wedding gown. "Tadaa!" He exclaimed. He frowed then and went near her, placing his ear close to her mouth. "What you say? You like it? Oh, that's excellent. Now lets put it on!" Joker put the gown down and started to undress Harley. "Have I ever said how pretty you are? Like a doll." He caressed her cheek. He took the gown and dressed her. He admired her from afar. "What a beautiful bride! That is what you always wanted, right? To be my bride..." He knelt at her feet and put his head in her lap. He stayed there.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: The mad, crazy, insane   The mad, crazy, insane Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:12 pm

Jonathan led them to the basement. "Joker has bolted the door shut, so we have to break it in."

----

Joker was still resting his head on his dead ex-girlfriend's lap. Fiddling with the hem of the gown. He didn't even register the loud pounding at the door or it crashing to the ground and three people stepping in.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The mad, crazy, insane   The mad, crazy, insane Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Bruce looked at Jason, who nodded in agreement. They both destroyed the door with complete teamwork that came from years of fighting with each other. Bruce stepped into the room noticing Harley's clearly dead body with a Joker that seemed far to gone. Bruce gave Jason a look, in which Jason returned, "Joker." They said at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: The mad, crazy, insane   The mad, crazy, insane Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:23 pm

Jonathan walked after Batman and Jason into the room. The sight of Joker cuddling with the body was unnerving. The clown had really gone the deep end this time.

---

"Joker." The said man perked his head. The two voices sounded familiar in his hazy head. He turned. A weird smile crept on his face.

"Is that you Batsy? Come to congratulate me?" He then turned to Jason. "You. Didn't I kill you once? Come to haunt me?" He giggled and turned his attention back to Harley. "See, pumpkin... We have visitors, even beyond the grave."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The mad, crazy, insane   The mad, crazy, insane Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Jason stepped froward, growling loudly, "This is payback for what you did!" Jason went to hit the Jkoer only to be stopped by Bruce. Jason growled out at Batman, angry that he couldn't hurt the man, "Joker, Harley is dead. This isn't healthy." Bruce said slowly, the man needed to slowly come back to reality.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: The mad, crazy, insane   The mad, crazy, insane Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:27 pm

Jonathan had a feeling things were going to get ugly. Joker could flip any minute.

"He's so far gone. I don't think his sanity, whatever he had left anyway, is going to come back... Not this time." He said to Batman.

---

Joker tensed at Batman's words. "Dead... She's... Not... DEAD!" He turned sharply to face them, with a wild look. "Not dead... It's all you fault Batman... Your fault!" He yelled and launched at his long time nemesis. His mad mind kept telling him to blame someone. But instead of placing the blame on himself he blamed Batman. Batman had always ruined everything...
They fell to the ground, Joker failing his fists wildly at the hero, not caring what he got back.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The mad, crazy, insane   The mad, crazy, insane Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:31 pm

Bruce fell back, with weaker reflexes then normal from his illness, he barely held off Joker.

Jason grabbed the clown from the back, picking him up and throwing him across the room. Jason gaved Bruce a hand, lifting him up off the ground, "You okay, old man?" Bruce shook his head, "I'm just peachy." He coughed again, wincing. He looked at Jason, "Do not use lethal force, you hear me?" Bruce growled out at his ex-Robin.

Jason rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, thou art holier then thy enemies I get it."
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: The mad, crazy, insane   The mad, crazy, insane Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Jonathan jumped to side as Joker and Batman fell in his direction. He watched as Joker gave out punches that Batman barely blocked. Luckily Jason interviened. So Batman's condition's gotten worse... He went to one of his cabinettes and took out an inhalator. He had sometimes had to use it because of the fumes from the chemicals.

"Here." He offered it to Batman. "It will help you breath better and settle that coughing a little." He frowed at the suspicious look on his face. "It's not poison. I've used it myself too."

---

Joker groaned as he got up. He put his hand on a table to steady himself and his fingers brushed something metallic. He looked down and saw a gun... He took it and pointed it at Batman in an instance. The safety being released caused a faint click.

"Look, baby!" He exclaimed manically at Harley's body. "Here's my wedding gift to you!" He fired.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The mad, crazy, insane   The mad, crazy, insane Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Jason looked at Johnathon, thoroughly unconvinced, but Bruce trusted the man so he would as well.

--

Bruce nodded, turning around to make sure the Joker hadn't tried anything funny. That's when he saw the gun, he would've done something but instead a coughing fight decided to make itself known.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: The mad, crazy, insane   The mad, crazy, insane Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Jonathan wasn't quick enough to do anything. He watched stunned as Batman fell to the ground, a bullet hole gaping at his shoulder. He immeaditely knelt beside him and applied pressure on the wound. He looked at Jason.

"Unarm him! Before the fucking lunatic can do much worse!"

---

Joker laughed. He had succeeded! He had offed Batman. Harley was going to be so proud. His joy was cut short as he was attacked. Jason was on him, hitting his arm on the wall hard, making him drop the gun.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The mad, crazy, insane   The mad, crazy, insane Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:15 pm

Bruce's coughing had saved his life, the movement of his body moving forward had made the shot less lethal. Bruce hit the ground with a loud thud. Bruce grabbed his shoulder, groaning in pain. Bruce saw Jason pin the Joker against the wall, choking him, "Don't... don't kill..." Bruce couldn't speak anymore, coughing and the bullet made him unable to focus on Jason.

--

Jason pinned the Joker on the wall, effectively breaking his other arm. "You're going to die for that, clown. No one hurts Bruce." Jason punched the Joker in the face, picking up the gun and aiming at the Joker. His body shook, he only wished he had a crowbar to beat the man to a bloody pulp like the Joker did to him. Jason cocked the gun, knowing that the sounds would arouse a person or two. He pulled the trigger, the gun pointing at the Joker's face.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: The mad, crazy, insane   The mad, crazy, insane Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:24 pm

"Don't move. Here." He gave the inhalator to him again and continued the pressure. He snapped his head as he heard the gun shot and Joker sliding against the wall on the floor. Jonathan's mouth went agape. Joker's... He's dead?

"He's dead... Can't believe..." He didn't get anymore words from his mouth.

Joker was gone.

---

Joker watched the barrel of the gun with calm eyes.

"Harley." Was the last thing he said before the bullet digging into his scull.

Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The mad, crazy, insane   The mad, crazy, insane Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Jason dropped the gun, moving towards Bruce. He took the inhaler, looking at Scarecrow, "You know what's wrong with him, you need to tell me." he growled out. Pushing Scarecrow out of the way, to apply pressure to the wound. He looked around, his years working around Bruce gave him a great knowledge on surgery and how to fix things without needing a hospital.

--

Bruce heard the second gunshot, and didn't feel pain. He saw Jason and Scarecrow looking at each other, but what they were saying didn't register in his mind.

--

"Never mind that, I'm moving Bruce to the Xavier area. They have Clark, he's a decent medical assistant if I remember correctly." Jason moved Bruce into a position to carry him, "Just, I'll find you after he's stable." Jason growled out, feeling closure after killing the man that had killed him. He ran out of the basement carrying the vaguely aware Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mad, crazy, insane   The mad, crazy, insane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mad, crazy, insane
Page 1 of 1