Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Sickness and in Health

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

In Sickness and in Health Empty
PostSubject: In Sickness and in Health   In Sickness and in Health Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Jason ran into the room, it wasn't hard to follow signs. He found the nearest open room, putting Bruce on the bed, "I got ya, Bruce. You're going to be fine." He heard a groan and a weak cough from Bruce. Jason looked at the ground, noticing a blood trail, he would clean the up later. He looked around the room which was completely foreign to him. He wished someone would come in and help him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: In Sickness and in Health   In Sickness and in Health Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:44 pm

Wally was walking in the hallway when he suddenly slipped in a small pool of blood. He was able to get ahold of something before he completely hit the ground. He looked at the blood trail in confusion before he ran to follow where it took. He saw it going into the medical lab. He looked in, seeing Batman there, his eyes widened. "What is wrong with him?!" He asked from the strange man.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: In Sickness and in Health   In Sickness and in Health Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:49 pm

Jason looked behind him, "Harley was murdered and Joker snapped. Joker decided it was Bruce shot and tried to take him out while Bruce was coughing. Some else, a bit more sinister is going on, but first thing is first... can you help me save Bruce?" Jason looked at the man in front of him, "I don't know what he is to you, but I'm not losing my... my Dad." Jason looked down at the man, even though he wasn't his birth father Bruce raised him as his own. Jason walked to his shoulder, ripping off his yellow cape and bunching it in a ball to help slow the bleeding, hoping the new man, whom he knew was a hero, to help save Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: In Sickness and in Health   In Sickness and in Health Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:07 pm

Wally ran to Bruce and started to examine his shoulder. "Okay, you gotta help me now." He pulled the man closer and pressed his hands hard to stop the bleeding. "I know it hurts him, but don't relieve the pressure, I need to get some things." He ran to the cabinates grabbing a movable table with him getting gauze and bandages and allsorts of things on it. He brought it back to Bruce. He removed the mans hands from the wound, ripping the clothing open around the wound. "You have to hold him, I couldn't find any anestethic." Wally touched the area around the wound, glad he felt the bullet. He took a tool, starting to work the bullet out of the wound. Bruce wasn't making it easier by struggling. Fianlly he got it out and dropped it on the tray. He took out some thread and a needle, starting to stitch him up. "Hold on Bruce I'm almost done." His forehead was forming sweat, as he tried to consentrate. When the last stitch was made he breathed a sigh of relief. "You okay Bruce?"
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: In Sickness and in Health   In Sickness and in Health Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Jason rolled his eyes, but was thankful the man helped him, "Dunno if you ever met any of his side kicks but I was Robin. Jason is my name." He sighed looking over Bruce, taking out the inhaler, "I still have this Bruce, it's only a temporary for now until I can get the cure back." He muttered out, hoping the man wouldn't ask too many question.

--

Bruce tried not to struggle, but the bullet was hurting more-so than usual, "Just peachy, Wally." he muttered out, coughing lightly. Bruce took a deep breath, pulling himself into a sitting up position. Jason pushed the man back down, "Remember what Tim said, Bruce. Don't push yourself. You'll end up here... again." Jason shook his head, "The Joker's dead, Bruce. He's not coming back... He can't hurt anyone anymore." He whispered out, the finality of death was not certain, Jason for one knowing that fact to be real in his case.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: In Sickness and in Health   In Sickness and in Health Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:19 pm

He nodded his hello to Jason. "Hi Jason, and no I have only met one Robin, Dick Grayson is his name. He smiled when Bruce was able to respond. "I owe you Bruce, for what you did to me, though if I could have I would have used anestethics on you." He took some bandages and tied them around Bruces shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: In Sickness and in Health   In Sickness and in Health Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Jason sighed, "Yeah, Dick. Complete one at that." "Be nice, Jason." Jason folded his arms, taking off his mask and ripping off the R from his chest, "This place must think I'm dead still, I'm not Robin anymore." he muttered out.

--

Bruce sighed lightly, "You killed him, didn't you."

--

Jason turned to Bruce again, "Damn straight I did, you wouldn't kill him. He already killed be, Bruce. I wasn't letting him kill the only person that matters in my pitiful existence." Jason paused, not meaning to speak that last words, but they'd help his cause. He could see the look in Bruce's eyes, he didn't feel sorry for the Joker. Deep down he had actually wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: In Sickness and in Health   In Sickness and in Health Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:45 pm

Wally felt like a third wheel. "Well if you two are fine now, I'll leave you guys be. And Bruce don't hurt yourself." He said wawing his hand as he left the room.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: In Sickness and in Health   In Sickness and in Health Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Jason looked at the retreating Wally, "He doesn't understand, probably felt like a third wheel." Jason moved to Bruce, "I'm bringing you to your room, stay there until I can get Scarecrow, okay?" Bruce nodded as the two moved to his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Sickness and in Health   In Sickness and in Health Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Sickness and in Health
Page 1 of 1