Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Hood

Red Hood

Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You? Empty
PostSubject: Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?   Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:36 pm

Jason found an area that he had never seen. It looked to be a training area of sorts. He saw a young woman with a green tinted hair, "Hello?" he asked, wondering where he was.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?   Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Lorna turned around as she heard a man say hello to her. She backed up a little bit, "H-Hi.." She said, shyly.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?   Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:41 pm

He raised an eyebrow, she was shy? That was new. He walked forward looking at her, "Do you know where Scarecrow is?" He asked seriously, he needed to think of Bruce before thinking of hitting on attractive women.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?   Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Lorna backed up more as he walked forward, "N-No." She said, feeling afraid of the man.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?   Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Jason paused in his walking, "You don't need to be scared of me, I'm one of the good guys." Jason nodded at her, "Damsels in distress are my personal favorites." He laughed lightly, hoping to kill the fear from the girl's mind.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?   Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Lorna looked at him, stopping when he said he said he was one of the good guys. She crossed her arms, smiling at his joke before she laughed, "Who are you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?   Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:58 pm

"I go by many names, but I'm most known for being Batman's side kick.... Robin!" He said with flashy ness before simmering down, "But I'm the Red Hood now... just helping Batman out since he's injured... So glad I killed the Joker..." He muttered out, his pulse quickening.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?   Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Lorna laughed at how he was being when he said his side kick name. She smiled as she nodded, "I'm Polaris.." She said, before her eyes widened, "You killed the Joker?"
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?   Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Jason nodded, "A long time ago... when I was... younger, of course, the Joker kidnapped my mother and I. He... beat me with a crowbar and lined the shack we were in with dynamite..." Jason took a deep breath, "Batman didn't get to us in time... I was murdered by my adopted father's enemy. Then something happened and I woke up in my coffin... but that's an entirely different story all together. I asked Batman to kill Joker to avenge me, and he didn't. But today the Joker snapped and carried his dead... whatever she was everywhere with him. He shot Batman... and I broke his arm and shot him in the face." The last part he said proudly, "I got the revenge I always wanted... I don't regret that monsters death one bit."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?   Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Lorna listened to his story in horror, sitting on the bench that was behind her. She looked up at him how he said he didn't regret killing him. She nodded, "Thank you." Lorna said softly.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?   Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:11 pm

Jason raised a curious eyebrow at her, "Why the thank you? I was definitely not excepting a thank you..." Jason was lost, why'd she thank him?
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?   Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:12 pm

"That man tried to rape me." She said softly, her eyes still looking into his, "That's why I'm thanking you..I feel safer here now.."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?   Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Jason felt his body heating up, "He... he tried to rape you?" Jason's lower lip tremble. There was a wooden post behind him. With a fluid movement he thoroughly destroyed the wooden post behind him, huffing. "Sorry, I have rage issues." he said quietly, hoping the woman wouldn't run off screaming.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?   Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Lorna nodded at him, before she jumped at how fast he destroyed the wooden post. She looked at the wooden post before she looked back at him. She shook her head, "It's fine." Lorna said, "As long as it's not aimed at me..I'm fine." She said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?   Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Jason gave her a sloppy style, "I really need to control that, Batman is supposed to help me..." Jason laughed awkwardly, "My name is Jason... You?" He brushed off his arms to remove the shattered pieces of wood.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?   Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Lorna nodded at Jason, "Lorna, it's nice to meet you." She said, reaching her hand out to shake his.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?   Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:24 pm

Jason took her hand, shaking it lightly, "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?   Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:26 pm

Lorna smiled as she shook his hand, before looking down. She moved, making room for him on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?   Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Jason looked at the bench, she had made room for him. "No thanks, but I'll be sure to catch you around!" Jason ran into the direction of the building on his way to scarecrow's lab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?   Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: