Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Romeo and Juliet

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Romeo and Juliet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Pietro watched the guy restrain himself from attacking. And he suddenly got an idea.

"Ok here's what I think we should do. Polaris you and Jason can spar. Lorna you need to use your powers though. And you need to use them aggressively. You have to learn to attach and I think sparing this guy you will have to."

Pietro walked over beside Jason and spoke softly. "I go to easy on her in spares. Don't go out of you way to hurt her but don't treat her like glass ether. With that in mind, you need to understand, if you injure her permanently or seriously, I have not only the means and the ability, but also the will to hurt you worse, then you hurt her. Just keep that in mind." Pietro pulled away and walked to the edge of the clearing to give them room to move.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Lorna looked at him then at Jason, getting off of him fast, "Sorry.." She said, knowing she kicked him hard. She looked up at Pietro, "I..I don't want to spar right now." Lorna said, looking down as she looked at Jason.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Jason sighed out happily, "Great, I didn't want to either..." Jason paused, Lorna being next to him and they were about a foot away from Pietro. He leaned over hiding his mouth with his hands, "Wanna ditch?" He asked lightly, not wanting to scare the girl off with how vicious he could be.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Pietro raised an eyebrow as he watched out of the corner of his sister and Jason whisper to each other. He smirked slightly and turned away. If something happened to her he would hunt Jason down and kill him like a dog but for now he would let his sister have her fun. Just because he was having romantic issues didn't mean he wanted to hurt her chances, and anyway if they didn't put effort into the training they wouldn't get anything out of it.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:13 pm

Lorna looked up at Jason, smiling as she nodded, "Sure." She whispered back, before she picked up the rose and put it in her hair. She looked at him, "Where will we go?"
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:22 pm

Jason picked up the girl, "See ya!" he shouted at Pietro, running off with his younger sister, "It's a surprise, Lorna." he winked out at her.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:32 pm

"YOU HURT HER I'LL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pietro yelled after them as he started cleaning up the first aid and food and water. He then started heading to back to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:34 pm

Lorna's eyes widened as she was suddenly picked up, her cheeks brightening up. She nodded as she laughed when he ran off with her.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:39 pm

"OKAY!" he shouted behind him, running out of his line of sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romeo and Juliet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: