Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Hood

PostSubject: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Jason carried the girl near the bush he had pick the rose from, placing her lightly down on a bench, "Sorry about that, your brother, well I get the vibe from him, that he doesn't like me." Jason laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Lorna shook her head, smiling up at him, "He is just very protective of me since the almost rape..and he just got dumped so.." She said, looking down, before looking back at him, "By the way, sorry for kicking you so hard."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:28 pm

Jason nodded, a little flame of anger ignited when he heard the what the Joker had done to someone else. Jason heard her talking, "It was nothing, Batman usually does much worse... and other villains..." he paused, "Just aren't lucky enough to live to touch me."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:33 pm

Lorna smiled, before she looked down, "I don't like being a villain..It's more of a title..I really just want peace..Some of those people in there kill for fun..while blood makes me dizzy to even look at." She said.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:34 pm

"Then... why not be a hero?" He winced, he fought and killed villains for them being evil and murdering to rape... he killed them all with out a blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:35 pm

"Cause I don't want to know what the people in charge of this place will do.." She said, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:36 pm

"Honestly? they shouldn't put labels on the unwilling. Makes them as deserving to be villains then anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:38 pm

Lorna looked up at him as she tilted her head, "I wish I did live at Xavier..I love my brother, but I feel trapped..I stay in our room all day to make sure I don't run into someone I don't want to run into to."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:47 pm

"Then run away? I'm sure the heroes here would be more than helpful to keep you safe. I know Batman would... He did it for me. I was just... a child stealing his car wheels and he saved me from that life. After that... he adopted me as his own son..." Jason looked down, "I'm sure he of all people would be more than willing to help... even if no one else does." He whispered out, the woman being fearful seemed so... so... horrible to him.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Lorna looked at him, her eyes wide, "He seems such a sweet guy.." She looked down, "I felt bad with what Joker did to him..I hated watching that..I hated hearing his bones crack, and turning into a female.." She said as she remembered the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Jason looked at her weirdly, "Bruce... A girl?" He asked, confusion clearly in his eyes. He might need to talk to Bruce after all.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Lorna looked up at him, explaining a little bit of the story to him. Before she looked away, "That's what happened.." She said before looking down, having some fear in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Jason was stunned, this man clearly doing more than he had originally thought, "I don't regret killing the bastard." He growled out, his anger lashing out at the closest thing, a tree. Not Bruce's tree, but a poor innocent tree that had been growing there for years. It had a nice dent in the middle of its robust trunk.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:15 pm

Lorna eyes widened, jumping as he punched the innocent tree. She looked up at him, though her eyes showed no judgement, she understood he was angry. She got up, putting a hand on his shoulder, hoping to help him calm down.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Jason huffed lightly, counting backwards from ten in his mind. He felt relaxed at the girl put his hand on her. Jason moved his bright blue eyes at her, looking into her green eyes. A question bubbled into his throat, he didn't know he was saying it until it was far too late to take back, "Ever had a boyfriend?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:19 pm

Lorna blushed a little, before she shook her head, "No.." She said, putting her arms behind her now as she looked down a little, blushing more now. She knew it probably told him everything about her, and how innocent she was.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Jason laughed lightly, "That's a new one, one would think when one is as beautiful as you, that you'd have men falling over to impress you." Jason smiled softly, her face was so close to his. He flustered, thinking it would have been so easy to engage in a physical act of showing affection... yet... he did not know if she would be okay with it. But surprise her? He might startle her. He was in a pickle.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Lorna blushed at his compliment, her eyes widen a little as his face was close to hers. She continued to look into his blue eyes, her hand was still on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:29 pm

His heart started to thud, he could not understand why she had this odd power over him. He swallowed, it seemed so loud to him. He looked down at her, his eyes searching her very soul, baring his to her, "Have... have you ever been kissed before?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Lorna blushed more as her eyes didn't leave his, she shook her head, "No.." She answered softly, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:35 pm

"Then... would you mind giving me the honor?" He asked, he would not do anything she did not want to do on her own.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Lorna looked at him as she nodded, smiling softly at him.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Jason's heart thudded harder in his chest, he moved his arms around her waist, pulling her up before he brushed his lips on her, a lightly airy wisp of skin contact. He paused there before moving his lips closer, lip to lip contact was where he stopped.

[[ OOC: I hate french kissing. I think it's disgusting. ]]
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:42 pm

[[OOC Meeh XD Idc]]

Lorna's heart skipped a bit when he wrapped his arms around her waist. Closing her eyes when she felt him pull her up, kissing him back. Her hands laid on his chest, standing on her tiptoes.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Jason moved his head slowly, separating them. A feeling that his utter doom might be around the corner. He moved his arms from around her, looking at the corner of the building. He wondered if his Bat-senses were tingling.

[[ OOC: Bruce is infamous for it e.e So, Jason's jacking that 8D ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   

Back to top Go down

Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next