Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:57 pm

"Ahm." Pietro cleared his throat loudly. He was not going to completely ruin this moment for his sister. But he still had to be a big brother and it was getting late.

Pietro smiled softly at Lorna. "It's time to go Baby Girl, Lover Boy can come by and see you tomorrow." Pietro turned to go. "Well as long as Amanda and Circe don't see him."

Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:00 pm

Lorna looked at big brother, looking a bit down now. She didn't want to go back, "I..I don't want to go back there.." She said softly, not wanting to go back to the place she was afraid to go to.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Jason put his arm around her waist, pulling her near him, "Have you actually talked to her? She's unhappy being there. she's afraid... she shouldn't be afraid of leaving a room every day... that's not living. It's... decaying." He said with such passion, women would weep.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Pietro's eyes narrowed at Jason. He had no right to ask if he talked to his sister. He knew she was scared that was why he was training her.

Pietro turned to Lorna. She couldn't even look at him as she left. Figures. Pietro thought. He swallowed hard. He could not deal with this after Artemis.

"Fine. I'll get you, your things, and deliver them to the mansion tomorrow." Pietro turned to walk back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:18 pm

Lorna looked at him, before she stopped, "Hang on.." She turned around, walking to Pietro, "I'm not abandoning you, I'll still visit and train you.." She said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Jason looked at the man, 'You're just going to let your sister leave like that? Dick would've fought for me...?' He thought to himself lightly, maybe he was making the right choice to bring her to the Hero side.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:07 pm

Pietro scrunched his eye up in confusion. "Yes you are." Pietro stated easily, as if it were a only a matter of time. "And I'm not really that surprised." Pietro turned fully to Lorna, he crossed his arms and laughed humorlessly. "I mean really, why should you be any different, then anyone else?" Pietro rubbed his face, trying to stay together. Pietro turned to leave, then turned back. "But just so you know. I did know you were scared. That's why I started training you. So you wouldn't have to be scared. At least I didn't throw you into the deep end like Father did with me." Pietro rolled his eyes like this would be completely ridiculous. "But really you should go." Pietro's eyes narrowed at her "I mean I'm obviously not enough, I never have been. I couldn't help my twin. I can't make you feel safe. So why should you stay? What use am I? That's how our father used to think you know. When something doesn't have a use get ride of it, even people." Pietro knew he was starting to sound crazy and he didn't want to hurt Lorna. Pietro took a deep breath. "I need to go before I say something I'll really regret."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:12 pm

Lorna's eyes widened as he told her this stuff. Her feelings were getting hurt, "Pietro.."

"I mean I'm obviously not enough, I never have been. I couldn't help my twin. I can't make you feel safe. So why should you stay? What use am I? That's how our father used to think you know. When something doesn't have a use get ride of it, even people."

She walked to him, grabbing his arm, "I'm not like that Pietro..You should know that, I won't abandon you, I never want to abandon you. I'll visit you everyday if I have to, to prove it to you."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:53 pm

Pietro yanked his arm from Lorna's tight grip when she had grabbed his arm. This caused Pietro to pull away to quickly for Lorna to compensate, and she fell to the ground. Pietro didn't look it and most would never know but when Pietro had first been dumped in the foster system he developed an aversion to touch. He hated hugs, pats on the head, all human contacted made him flinch. He never got over it completely. He learned to hide it so that his case workers wouldn't send him to therapists anymore. The only person that could touch Pietro now without the knee jerk reaction of flinching had been Wanda. Artemis and Lorna had both been of the way to that but now the very idea of them touching him made flinch.

Pietro looked down at the ground. He didn't want to hurt her and he knew being in the house still frightened her even with Joker dead. That's why he had to make this a clean break, if she left the brother hood she could not come back. Amanda alone even without her powers could hurt Lorna, and that was exactly what would happen if she tried to 'visit'. "Lorna." Pietro looked into her eyes and spoke softly trying to say every thing and nothing at the same time. "If you leave." Pietro looked at her firmly, with a look that said she was leaving whether she liked it or not and trying to tell her without words the danger she might put her self in. "You can not come back. At all."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:02 am

Lorna fell to the ground when he yanked his arm away from her, her eyes looking up at him as she was surprised.

"If you leave. You can not come back. At all."

Her eyes widened a little, but she knew he was worrying about her safety. She gave him a look, a look that meant she wasn't going to give up, "I'm not going to give up on you..Your my big brother..I won't abandon you, and I won't ignore you. I'm not like Dad..I'm different.." She said, sitting there in the same spot she fell down.

[[OOC Emily's turn ]]
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:33 am

Jason watched the scene play out in front of him, he knelt down next to Lorna. Pietro bringing up memories of his mother betraying him to the Joker which led to his death, "You're sister loves you and your father could have sold you to the enemy who killed you to get at your adopted father." he growled at Pietro, he was just causing useless guilt to his sister.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:18 am

Pietro turned his eyes to Jason. He knew his eye were cold and hard as ice, like he had been train. He glared at the boy that didn't seem to understand what he was trying to do.

"You do not know me. I do not know you. So let's not try to pretend that we do, huh? If she leave the Brotherhood," Pietro jabbed his finger at Lorna, "She can not come back." Pietro knew his voice was starting to sound desperate. "Not to visit. Not for anything." Pietro's voice turned to a whisper, he didn't want to say it out loud, being over heard was dangerous. "Not for me. It would be too dangerous"
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:30 pm

"Im not saying that I know you, but it gives your no right to throw your sister away like garbage. You're telling her she's abandoning you... You have some serious issues if you could pin anything that... Stupid and selfish with your sister. Seriously? She afraid.. And why don't you come with us then? You could watch her and carve a niche with people who aren't complete psychopaths." Jason was upset but he had to think in Polaris's best interest.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:01 pm

Pietro's eyes widened and his pupils dilated in fear. Just like Lorna didn't feel safe in the brotherhood house, he didn't feel safe in the X-mansion. He had never feared the x-men, except for Wolverine. But his father had instilled in him a great fear of Xavier and by extension his home. Even not taking that into account he knew he couldn't be within a few feet of Artemis without wanting to kiss her or break something.

"They might be psychopaths but at least they're honest about it." Pietro glared into Jason's eyes. "I don't have to wonder if I can trust them or not. Because I know I can't. With you hero's you always have to worry about someone losing it. Villains have already lost it. If you're always on guard you can't be surprised."

That's when it really hit Pietro why Lorna was as scared as she was. She had never had to watch her back as he had, she didn't know how to always be looking for the knife someone is about to plunge in your back. She needed to go. Unfortunately this also gave Pietro the realization that he could never go there because he couldn't drop his guard.

Pietro's eyes softened as he knelt down in front of Lorna. "You should go, but I can't go with you. I hope you can understand that."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:04 pm

Lorna looked at him, "I will visit you though. I'm not going to abandon you." She said, before she got up, looking down, "I'm not like the rest." She stated, before she ran off into the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Jason watched the girl run off, "I wonder if she has any clue of where she's going." Jason looked at Pietro, "I'll take good care of her, I'll make sure of it." He said bowing his head.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Pietro grabbed Jason's shoulders and forced him to look him in the eye.

"Listen to me. Don't let her come visit me. Tell her that I will come see her, that we can meet in the park, but she can't come to the house. I don't know all the people in that house. There are only three people in that house that I like, and none that I trust. And other dangerous people come in and out all the time. If she comes to the house, and I'm not there she could die."

Pietro let go and turned to leave, he then turned back. "And just to reiterate the point. You hurt her, make her cry. I'll make you cry."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Jason nodded but when the man turned and said his part. Jason smirked, "Bruce would kill me before you." He turned and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...   

Back to top Go down

Come Hither, Fair Maiden! Your Destiny Awaits...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: