Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You belong here.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:58 pm

Lorna walked to the fridge, opening it gently to see what was in it. She saw there as some strawberries, making her take some of them out and wash them. She started to eat them, enjoying the feeling of being safe.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Bruce leaned on the doorway of the Dining room, raising an eyebrow curiously at her, "Well, Lorna, seems you've made yourself at home."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:06 pm

Lorna jumped and turned around, having a strawberry in her mouth. She bit it fast, taking it out of her mouth, "I..I'm living here now.." She stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:09 pm

Bruce's curiosity seemed to grow quite quickly, "Who managed that?" He pushed himself off the door way, wincing when his injured shoulder seemed to move.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:10 pm

"Jason." She said, knowing Batman would know who she was talking about, "And I wanted to feel safe.."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Bruce's eye did widened a small bit, but he tried his best to keep his surprise to himself, he had the odds of him going to the villains higher than this. "What made you suddenly decide this?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:13 pm

"When Joker tried to rape me..and I didn't feel safe there anymore." She said, looking down now.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Bruce sighed outwardly, something in him was beyond ecstatic the man was dead while another part of him... well wondered what would have happened if the Joker had successes in his assassination attempt, "...I'm sorry I let the bastard live long enough to do that to you, Lorna."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Lorna looked at him, shaking her head, "It's not your fault." She said as she ate another strawberry, "No one knew he would do that."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:31 pm

"I should have, I let the man live far too long..." Bruce sighed, "Sometimes I hate when Jason is right."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Jason appeared behind Bruce, "It's okay, I'll take that as a compliment." Jason winked at Bruce. Jason's eyes moved themselves to Lorna, "Your brother gives me the creeps. I feel like he is going to rip out my spleen."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Lorna looked at him, before she looked at Jason. She felt a little blush work over her cheeks, before she looked back at Bruce, "Well I don't blame you.." She said, before looking at Jason, "He's just protective.." Lorna's eyes softened, "I just didn't like that he thinks I'm abandoning him."

Last edited by Polaris on Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Bruce turned his head to see Jason, "Well, you sure have a way with timing." Bruce shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:45 pm

"Well he obviously noticed your discomfort, doing more to help it was where he was drawing the line, I don't understand why he can think you're abandoning him." Jason rolled his eyes, her brother was the biggest drama queen.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Lorna looked down and shrugged as she ate another strawberry. Before she looked up at Batman, "How are you feeling?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:57 pm

"Like I was shot and contracted asthma." Bruce didn't have much of a sense of humor, but he was trying and it was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Jason rolled his eyes again, he might pull an eye muscle, "Oh Bruce, what are we going to have to do with you?" Jason chuckled, Bruce was so odd some times.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Lorna tilted her head, getting a cute confused expression on her face. She then laughed only a little. She ate the last strawberry, cleaning the bowl she put them in and put it in the dishwasher. Lorna turned around, "Well when you get tired, you better go lay down." She said, trying to sound strict.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:04 pm

Bruce made a laugh noise, "I'm old enough to be... your father. I'm more likely to make you go to bed on a bedtime." Bruce looked at Jason, trying his best not to smile.

Last edited by Batman on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:06 pm

"Oh God, come on Bruce! I'm twenty-one..." Jason said lightly, his blue eyes getting wide, "Lorna, I'm going to run, make yourself comfortable..." Lorna could clearly see he felt like a deer caught in headlights.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Lorna looked at them both, smiling as she laughed a little. She looked at Jason as she nodded, before she spoke up, "Um..where am I going to sleep?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:11 pm

"For now? You'll be in my room..." Jason watched Bruce's eye looking at him, with the not-so-keen thought process. "While I bum on Bruce's couch." Jason almost sighed in relief when he saw the look leaving him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Bruce shrugged, "Sounds fine to me, if it's fine with you, Lorna?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Lorna nodded, "That's fine with me." She said, nodding. She put her arms behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:15 pm

Bruce looked over to Jason, "I'm sure instead of running, he can show you his room." Bruce gave Jason a look that said, 'Later.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You belong here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong here.   You belong here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You belong here.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Dining Room-
Jump to: