Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It.   It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:20 pm

He nodded. "Yes it is. I recently got addicted to pain meds, and batman gave me a "gentle" detox." He said the word gentle like he didn't mean it, but he laughed. "But I really needed it."
Back to top Go down
Daredevil

Daredevil

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It.   It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Matt's eyebrows raised lightly, "Oh? Good for you to have someone to do that for you." Matt stood up extending his walking stick, looking at Wally perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It.   It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:28 pm

He looked down to the ground. "Yeah, I would still be using if he hadn't stopped me." He felt a little bit guilty about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Daredevil

Daredevil

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It.   It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Matt moved moved his head to the side, as if looking for something that seemed out of reach, "Batman was always a good man, even when we stepped on each others feet."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It.   It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:38 pm

He nodded again. "True. So how do you like this place so far? Met anyone interesting? Though I'd steer clear from the villains if I were you."
Back to top Go down
Daredevil

Daredevil

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It.   It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:40 pm

"I will make sure not to go near any villains. I couldn't see to even get there..." he mumbled out, "And this place? It's... odd. My girlfriend and I seemed to have been sent here during the same pick up, so to speak." He said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It.   It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:45 pm

He was surprised. "You have a girlfriend here? What's her name? I connected with my wife when we got here. And there are alot of couples here too." He said smiling happily. "Maybe you and your girlfriend will tie the knot when you are here."
Back to top Go down
Daredevil

Daredevil

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It.   It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Matt would've given the man a look if he could, "Her name... is Natalia. She's called the Black Widow." Wally kept talking, he's ears started to hurt from the sheer blabbering from the man, "We most likely won't." He said, "I don't believe in marriage. It's just telling your government that you believe your love will withstand time, which doesn't usually happen. Plus, I wouldn't want my 'wife' suing me for a divorce." He sighed, knew saw the technical side of everything. Plus... he didn't know if he and Natalia would be together much longer. It depended on how much of a bother and a burden he would be.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It.   It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:25 pm

He was a bit surprised. "Oh, well that's surprisingly cynical. But every man in his way am I right?" He got up from he bench. "I better get going. I'll see you around sometimes, it was nice talking to you Matt." He said as he went inside the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It.   It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a Beautiful Day... And I Can't See It.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: