Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

One way to spend an afternoon or Why do we have a new diningtable

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flash

PostSubject: One way to spend an afternoon or Why do we have a new diningtable   Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Wally walked in the diningroom. He had gone off to buy a new diningroomtable and laid the box next to the wall. He took the axe from his shoulder and placed it on the old diningroom table. He then went to pull the chairs farther from the table and picked the axe up. "No hard feelings." He said as he lifted the axe over his head and brought it down on the table, making a huge dent on the table. "It's just.... that.... my wife..... doesn't want to see you!!" He said to the table as he chopped it up. He then cleared the mangled remains off the diningroom and started to set up the new table. When he was finished he cleaned the room and put the old chairs near the table. He took one last look back into the diningroom and turned off the lights.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: One way to spend an afternoon or Why do we have a new diningtable   Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:40 pm

[[OOC *crack*

The table shook underneath the glare of Flash, and the axe in his hand.

What are you going to do with that?! The table tried to shriek out.

Though he could not be heard..He felt the axe make a huge dent on him, making him scream in agony..

Though Flash could not hear his cries for help..

It..It wasn't my fault your wife got raped..blame the man who did it..I was molested..molested I say..The rape happened on top of me..I..I am not..not..to blame..

The table spoke his last words before dying.]]
Back to top Go down

One way to spend an afternoon or Why do we have a new diningtable
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1